[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love all you beautiful queer folks. I know 4chan is all angst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: Sailor-Moon-1.png (356KB, 550x414px) Image search: [Google]
Sailor-Moon-1.png
356KB, 550x414px
I love all you beautiful queer folks. I know 4chan is all angst and ennui and trolls trolling trolls, but don't ever forget that there are people in your life who care about you, okay? Being queer or trans is tough and it can be scary and confusing, but we're all in this together. We can overcome all the bullshit and be who we are and love each other and our selves, and I think that's awesome even if 4chan culture doesn't let us say that very often. I'm here, and I see you reading this, and you matter. Don't forget that either.
>>
File: 1285380125991.png (285KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1285380125991.png
285KB, 1280x960px
>>6916210
>>
>>6916212
It's okay Anon, thanks for letting me know you're here. I love you too.
>>
I'm a cis girl and there's a kinda tall trans girl here who doesnt pass but is cute and slender. It's painful to be unable to seduce her because I'm not single ;-;
>>
>>6916218
That's really sweet of you. If you ever talk to her you should tell her that. It's okay to know that some things aren't meant to happen in the present or near future, but I think it's important for people to see things how they could be and not just as they are. So keep daydreaming about sweeping a cute, shy, tall girl off her feet because some day there might be a cute, shy, tall girl who will thank you for it.
>>
what the fuck is "queer"? kill yourself
>>
>>6916237
>what the fuck is "queer"? kill yourself
Not everything that's pickled is a pickle, but a pickle is pickled. Basically we're all fags.
>>
Thanks OP. I've been here for many years but I sometimes wonder whether this place is a net loss for just about every user. Spend long enough wandering these halls and you become part of them. A specter of misery seeking to forget itself by hurting others. Try to help them and you'll find that you can only do so by giving them your own warmth. Spend long enough doing this and you will burn out and join them. The equilibrium is maintained. The laws of thermodynamics demand it.

The only proper move is to leave while you can. Find your worth in the waking world.
>>
>>6916249
Why do you feel that it's miserable here?
I get that you can get comically aggressive and hateful comments on all boards but those anons never have anything to contribute and you can just ignore them.
>>
>>6916276
Because this realm is an ironic hell where progress is impossible. The miserable, the exiled and the cruel are drawn to this fell beacon like an endless swarm of locust. No knowledge is gained, no wisdom is earned, because every written record of its attainment is scrubbed clean and the hateful always outnumber everyone else. The belief that this site is what it is endlessly reinforces itself by attracting the kind of people who make it what it is.

There may be different boards which superficially seem to focus on different subjects, but there is one overarching purpose: to hurt and to be hurt. All else is just pretense.
>>
>>6916249
I've been posting on 4chan for over a decade at this point. Thirteen years old! I know we all joke about kids on 4chan, but I was that kid, awkward and estranged and confused and outcast. This site has had such a serious impact on who I am as a person, and I see people like me who are hurting and it breaks my heart. I wish I could reach out to that thirteen year old kid and tell them it was all gonna be okay.
>>
>>6916329
Same. Came here at 15, back in 2006.
>>
>>6916210
>but don't ever forget that there are people in your life who care about you, okay?

Speak for yourself.
>>
>>6916339
I am speaking for myself, because I care about you. I might not know you, personally, but I know that you're a person somewhere out there in the world, and whoever you are, I care about you.
>>
>>6916249
There's a term in sociology for what you speak of, violentization. Usually people who act violently have had some act of violence preformed upon them and are "maintaining equilibrium." The delinquent with the abusive father who breaks a window, the ghetto youth who picks up a gun, the school shooter, and your typical 4chan poster are all victims and perpetrators in a spiritually, emotionally, and physically violent society.

/r9k/ probably one of the bitterest and nastiest boards on here after /pol/, is full of outcasts who have been treated with disdain their whole lives. They then replicate that pattern online, simulating the hatred and aggression of their oppressors.

/lgbt/ is similar because the world is all to eager to be cruel to lgbt people or throw them under the bus. Hate, anger and fear are constants. Naturally there are some who would try to ironically spin these realities and therefore retain some sense of control over their lives.

So next time something bad happens on the news take a look at yourself in the mirror. 4chan is a symptom of the world in which it arose.
>>
>>6916357
You don't care about me, you care about the idea of me. You don't know the slightest thing about me.
>>
>Hurr is gonn b ok
>duur it gets better
That's utter bullshit and deep inside we all know it's only going to get worse.
>>
>>6916210
stop trying to make queer happen. if there's anyone in the lgbt community that deserve their high suicide rates, its the ones that try to "reclaim" queer and use it as an umbrella term cuz lgbt isn't special enough
>>
File: 1468482837705.jpg (19KB, 385x243px) Image search: [Google]
1468482837705.jpg
19KB, 385x243px
>>6916210

>but don't ever forget that there are people in your life who care about you, okay

Hahahahaha.

Fucking normies.
>>
File: 1stytvhob7W.jpg (724KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1stytvhob7W.jpg
724KB, 1440x1080px
>>6916210
ur a gay fagit
>>
>>6916210
>but don't ever forget that there are people in your life who care about you, okay?
so what? if they really cared they wouldn't have raised me into a tranny.
>>
>>6917465
No one raised you to be a tranny Anon.
>>
>>6917477
sure, it's pure coincidence that a) i want to be a girl and b) being a girl would solve all my problems.
>>
>>6917486
The cause could be biological, as with homosexuality. We don't know.
>>
>>6917493
>could be
or what else, since you're so sure it wasn't upbringing?

>as with homosexuality
that's wrong too.
>>
>>6916210
>queer

though i appreciate the thought, anon. thank you
>>
>>6917510
>or what else, since you're so sure it wasn't upbringing?
Not all non-inborn factors depend on socialization. e.g. height depends partially on genetics and partially on nutrition.

>that's wrong too.
Homosexuality has a genetic component. See Bailey's work. Ray Blanchard also went on to show that men with multiple older brothers are significantly more likely to be homosxual.
>>
>>6917543
so you know for sure i want to be a girl because or biological factors and/or nutrition, but can't say if it's 100% of one 0% the other or 50/50 or anything in between, but can absolutely guarantee 100% it's not socialization?

not gonna touch the gay thing, especially since you think older brothers = must be genetic.
>>
>>6917556
Given what we know of the condition it seems very unlikely (though not impossible) for socialization to be a factor. Note that there are other external non-social factors beside nutrition..

>not gonna touch the gay thing, especially since you think older brothers = must be genetic.
Not exactly genetic. That's Bailey. Blanchard thinks multiple pregnancies affect the hormonal environment subsequent embryos/fetuses face.
>>
File: 1406149440010.jpg (326KB, 654x474px) Image search: [Google]
1406149440010.jpg
326KB, 654x474px
>>6916210
>I see you reading this
>>
>tfw you will never be a magical girl
>>
>>6917573
>Given what we know of the condition it seems very unlikely (though not impossible) for socialization to be a factor.
wonder where you magicked these probabilities from.
>>
>>6916249
>>6916366
These are 100% on point. I wish I could just leave this place cold turkey.
>>
>>6917608
from your inability to hold a conversation in good faith m80
>>
>>6917614
your story changes every post.
>>
>>6917636
It's procedurally generated.
>>
>>6917614
>>6917645
posting on /lgbt/ is seriously putting me off "the lgbt community". maybe it's just part of a general misanthropy i'm feeling, but when i read people complaining about things like the north carolina laws i just think "good". it's sad and pathetic and maybe a consequence of not having anyone to talk to except sites i get annoyed at.
>>
>>6917707
You have a lousy personality desu. You get what you put in.
>>
>>6917715
i try to be honest and hold myself to standards, but i get jaded by online conversations and i'm weak willed to start with. i feel like ill never be able to get anything good for myself. i feel bitter at myself and at every little slight from anyone else.
>>
thanks anon
>>
>>6918110
You're welcome. Stay strong and cool for me.
>>
>>6916210
love you too fag
>>
>>6918491
<3
>>
File: 1473879203717.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473879203717.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
>>6916210

Good post, need more of dat positive attitude shiiieeett
>>
>>6916210
My whole life is angst and ennui and trolls trolling trolls
Why do you think I spend so much time on 4chan
>>
>I like all of you bcuz u arnt str8 cis
This is a bit repulsive.
>>
>>6916210
Nah

I don't have friends. I can't make them, but I don't know how people maintain friendship after high school. Lost em all.

My sister takes out her stress and frustration on me when we hang out together. I can see why she hasn't had a boyfriend in years. She's cool until she morphs into a walled off fortress of a bitch. She even made me hold her purse so she could go in a mosh pit for 2 hours last night after being a total cunt.

I'm not even out of the closet but it's not like it matters. I've fucked some college chicks but most of em are terrible at lesbian sex. I end up doing all the work.

This life is incredibly mediocre with mild peaks and low valleys.
>>
>>6916210
I'd say most of the misanthropic behavior is from anons projecting their insecurities and abusive relationships since everything MUST fit their shallow experience.

My life isn't that great at the moment and it's hard to come by positive reinforcement when you're lonely and starved or some interaction but I have to say spending 5+ years here, the repetition of emotional abuse really gets stale and is not worth the few gems of interaction you get. As weak will as I am, I'm starving off this site, ironically I came back today after 1 year to see how it is and still the same crappy cycle. Good luck to whoever stays here.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.