[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any mtfs here that wouldn't mind someone playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 5e1.png (659KB, 1255x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5e1.png
659KB, 1255x1280px
Are there any mtfs here that wouldn't mind someone playing with their girlcock and balls? If not, what are other ways to pleasure an mtf?

Asking because degenerate chaser that wants to date trans girls.
>>
yeah but u have to treat it like a girlcock and not like a regular cock.

licking/sucking the tip is goodbut i def. dont wsnt my girlcock all the way in your mouth.

balls are good. maybe not for sucking unless im sitting on a face though.
>>
>>6915151
Yeah I'd want to make her feel as fem as possible. Treat it gently like a typical cis girl would want her vag touched.
>>
>>6915170
im getting really turned on
>>
>>6915182
A
G
P
>>
>>6915186
ya bite me
>>
>>6915182
I usually turn girls off, thats an accomplishment
>>
File: 1459559072963.png (173KB, 375x524px) Image search: [Google]
1459559072963.png
173KB, 375x524px
>>6915133
prolly get banned 4 this but-
just browsed here on a whim
y'all are delusional, yes? I mean, you know that this is just a role play fantasy that you sustain among your closed group, yes?
okay.
Just checking.
>>
>>6915212
>>6915212
tfw no gentle bf :[
>>
>>6915133
I'd be cool with it. I mean, it's there for a reason. Might as well have fun with it.
>>
>>6915133
Personally I like it when whoever I'm with takes my onahole and slowly jerks my benis off with it while they hold me from behind around the waist. Makes me feel like I have no control at all, and I don't feel guilty after for having someone put my weird girl dick in their mouth.
>>
>>6915323
jfc and people wonder why im into mtf's
>>
>>6915133
you'd be better off with a femboy on hormones. they're exactly the same as a mtf but won't make you pretend like you aren't gay or just want some cock
>>
>>6915234
tfw no mtf gf to be gentle with

>>6915323
That sounds hot desu

>>6915351
Nah I want an mtf. I'm not really into guys romantically, even if they're a femboy. Main reason I want to date mtfs is the whole easier to relate to me being trans thing. Yeah I have a fetish for girls with dicks but sex isn't the main thing I'm looking for.
>>
File: 1473901377519.png (39KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473901377519.png
39KB, 299x300px
>>6915213
k
>>
>female-to-chaser
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>6915133
Well I realize that as an ftm this probably is somewhat more difficult, but anal (even just with toys) is very enjoyable to a lot of people, honestly I think it feels better bottoming, but I cant really top at all (nor would I want to anyway). The main issue that I have with anyone touching my front bits is the fact that they treat it really poorly, and no one has managed to touch it without just ending up hurting me . That's not pleasant. But if someone actually figured out how to touch it in a nice way, that would be nice, obvs.

Also ftms are hot af, but thats partially like cause 30% of what I find sexually attractive is relateability.
>>
>>6915757
I can understand most mtfs not wanting to top. I'm fine with that. Idk if I'd even want to be penetrated, at least vaginally.
>>
>>6915839
Although I can't really speak any other mtfs, but at least in my opinion a trans boyfriend is like my ideal partner.
>>
Hi OP

I'm MfF, married to a FtM

Let me try to help you a little.

What >>6915151 said is pretty accurate. Treat it gently, it's not the same. Just like with a girl who you'd want to touch intimately, you need to work the right spot rather than just kind of go at it all over.

Don't forget to touch her breasts OP, still encouraging mine to do this. Get intimate with her ears and neck. Treat her like a woman and everything will be fine. Don't be disappointed if she doesn't climax, she really wants you to and gets off on it in an emotional way when you do.

Don't forget to cuddle afterwards, don't be That Guy that hops up and is like WHELP I'M DONE.

P.S. It's like to not ever get very erect and may switch between that and completely flaccid a lot. It's frustrating for us too but remember it's kind of like a weird clit. Hit the right spot and stay with it.
>>
File: tumblr_n5yn2aV5ad1sf4lz0o1_500.gif (919KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5yn2aV5ad1sf4lz0o1_500.gif
919KB, 500x281px
>>6915870
And a trans girlfriend is mine. :>

>>6915892
Helpful. Idk if I'll ever get to that stage because beta neet but I imagine myself to be more of a giver than receiver. I want to make my gf feel as womanly as possible. I wouldn't want her to feel uncomfortable like she feels like a man during sex.
I already know on hrt that its harder to stay hard and cum so its no problem. & I love to cuddle anyways.
>>
>>6916016
Don't worry, it doesn't need to be very much. You'll figure it out!

Oh and don't forget, foreplay is your friend.
>>
>>6916016
>tfw when no qt trans bf to make me feel comfortable in bed and cuddle with.
I mean I guess I'm going to college soon, so I might find someone there, but that's a whole different level of stressful.
>>
>>6916043
What do you look like? Curious
>>
Anyone who wants to be with trans girls either has never been with one or has no ability to recognize crazy and realize that nothing is worth dealing with it.
t. actually been with trannies
>>
>>6916166
Tallish (sigh), a few inches longer than shoulder inch golden brown hair (its slightly red looking depending on light conditions) that is wavy, narrow shoulders for someone of my height and birth sex, very long legs, b cups, pass 99% of the time but mostly look like a lesbian. Oh, I'm white too, like to a "omg has she ever seen the sun" degree.
>>
>>6916175
I know trannies are crazy. Its just about finding the least crazy ones.

>>6916177
You sound cute. Hmu sometime if you have skype or anything.
>>
>>6916175
most people are crazy. I've dated my fair share of crazy cis people.

>>6916188
Idk how to communicate skypes over 4chan, but sure~
>>
>>6916205
Caloos2k is mine.
>>
>>6916188

Just fucking stay away from us. Chasers are the fucking worst.
>>
>>6916222
you may have trips but ur still being rude

>>6916219
ok!
>>
>>6916224

Shall I be ruder? Chasers are fucking scum
>>
File: 1471139321384.jpg (17KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1471139321384.jpg
17KB, 313x286px
>>6916222
>she still thinks the guys that want her girlcock are just straight guys that are turned on by her femininity
>>
>>6916263

I don't date cis men anymore
>>
Depends on what you mean by "playing"?

If it involves squeezing and maybe playfully licking it or something then yes but if it is about stroking it up and down then no.
>>
>>6916222
>>6916245
A lot of chasers are shitty yeah but I don't think I'm that bad... r-right? I mean I'm not just simply looking to have one night stands with trans girls and I'm not ashamed of being with one either.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.