[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently, many of the "true trans" trans women (who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: gigi.jpg (75KB, 1200x781px) Image search: [Google]
gigi.jpg
75KB, 1200x781px
Recently, many of the "true trans" trans women (who were gay as fuck when they were boys) have come out as being attracted to women (Gigi Gorgeous, Theryn Meyer, Stef Sanjati, etc.).

Doesn't this take away some credence from the idea of true trans in the first place? Can't trans people just have sexualities without being labelled fake?
>>
The body isn't gay.

The soul is.

If you change your body your soul will catch up to remain gay
>>
True transsexual taxonomy (whew) was never based on sexuality alone, it was just an initial observation by Blanchard in the 90s that MOST of them were exclusively attracted to men.

I'd say the modern theory is that AGP trans can occur regardless of sexuality, and that in most cases AGP trannies will have an malleable sex drive considering their primary attraction is themselves and their body / feminine clothing, etc.
>>
>>6913804
He didn't say most. He presented it as an all-encompassing theory where trans people who started out gay (Kinsey 5-6) were all "homosexual transsexuals" and all of those who didn't fit that were paraphilic.
>>
>>6913773
>Gigi Gorgeous, Theryn Meyer, Stef Sanjati

I seriously never have any idea who the hell anyone on /lgbt/ is talking about
>>
>>6913773
Most twinks are actually bi. It isn't just femgen its Irl too, but it's easier to just say you're only into men.

Gregory was an idiot so he interprets being bi as being gay and then lesbian
>>
>>6913773
None of the people you mentioned are trutrans.
>>
>>6913773
true trans is objectively real and there are objectively people who are faking trans and blanchard is objectively wrong, though not every last aspect of his taxonomy is bullshit
there are a whole lot of lesbians and bisexual women out there and it's irrational to believe that NONE of them just happened to be born sex discordant
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.