[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in two days I'm going to have give bf my virginity. Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
So in two days I'm going to have give bf my virginity.
Any good tips to prepare for anal?
Im honestly terrified of him going in and it's not completely clean.
Trans girl 19 btw
>>
> I'm going to have give bf my virginity.
brepare ur boypucci
>Any good tips to prepare for anal?
Just be yourself :)
>>
pee pee and poo poo before
bf no like
choco dick
>>
>>6912453
but what if bf like choco dick?!!??
>>
Just wait until you have SRS to have sex.
>>
>>6912467
have a bag with choco near you,if he likes it you have to rub all over your boipuccy
>>
Thanks for the quality info guys, could some 4chan gold members help me with more in depth tips?
>>
>>6912481
eat lots of garlicy instant noodles and curry about an hour before sex. have him warm up your butt with a rimjob. enjoy
>>
>>6912479
>tfw that's my fetish
>>
>>6912443
have you ever used a dildo before? It'd probably be a good idea to start with something like that so you can go at your own pace. The first couple of times I had sex, the guy couldn't get in at all because I was too tight :/
>>
>>6912548
this

op you better start practicing soon or you're both going to have an awkward bad time
>>
>>6912548
>>6912569
I used to masturbate a lot with a few fingers so I don't think that will be a problem
I'm just a big clean freak so I want it to go a cleanly as possible
>>
Douche yer shit the first few times, enemas aren't scary, eventually you'll get comfy enough to know when you aren't "dirty." And your bf will care less and less if there's a little shit on his dick. It's just a long term relationship thing, you'll both get more comfortable as you go.

Other than that just tell him to use anal w/ virgins 101.
>>
>>6914136
wtf, how about stop eating processed foods and learn the glory of a nutritional diet high in fiber?
>>
>>6914188
>le processed food is bad meme

It's such a loose fucking term. The difference between regular cheese and processed cheese is that processed cheese is regular cheese that's been melted. As soon as cheese is melted it is considered "processed cheese".
>>
>>6912443
Cool and nice
>>
File: dogshit.gif (1MB, 327x271px) Image search: [Google]
dogshit.gif
1MB, 327x271px
>>6912477
>SRS
>>
Buy enema from Walgreens in laxative isle.
Put in butt
Shat it out
Use cloth to clean surface of asshole
Ur ready to get fuckkkkkked

It'll be great trust me. Also condoms. Be safe plus it shields his dick
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.