[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 and in high school, senior year... My mom is supportive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1455405598048.jpg (87KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1455405598048.jpg
87KB, 640x479px
I'm 18 and in high school, senior year... My mom is supportive but my dad hates trannies. I live in bum fuck Alabama and I need to come out. I'm killing myself with Xanax, Adderall, pot and Vicodin and I just want to live as my self. What do I do guys? I'm just not brave enough yet to come out but it all I want. I can pass as a girl, being 5'8 115lbs with long hair and ive been on spiro since 16 and I'm getting my estro in a week. I just don't know guys. I know I can pass but I'm too big of a pussy. Blog post over
>>
First of all, ditch all of the drugs except for the weed and the hormones.
>>
Make an exit plan so you don't end up killing yourself for real. Make and save as much money as you can, maybe see if you can get a scholarship or job out of state. Do this. >>6910422
>>
>>6910422
Dude weed lmao xd
>>
>>6910389
Join the military
>>
>>6910482
woah, kill yourself.
>>
>>6910488
Why? they have point. Would be the quickest way out of hicktown for a broke teenager.
>>
>>6910389
You already are living as yourself, this is what living as yourself is like. Things won't get any better once you start estrogen, if anything things will just get worse. Distancing yourself from your family and friends as soon as the estrogen really starts to make an impact will make it even worse than that.

You didn't really specify what you wanted to hear, so here are some options in descending order of viability:
- Give up on transitioning entirely until you're actually in a place to do so, fix yourself
- Come out to your mother and ask her to work on your dad before you come out to him, keep living at home
- Keep hiding your HRT until your parents notice and deal with your mess of a life later
- Move somewhere like Portland, Northampton, or San Francisco and leech off of a sugardaddy/sell your body for money
- Suicide
>>
>>6910389
>Spiro since 16
>About to get estrogen
>Able to pass
>Has a supportive mother
Woman the fuck up. So what if your father doesn't support you? At least your other parent does. Drop him from your life, and maybe later he will figure out that he'd rather have a daughter than no child at all. That's what happened with mine, anyway.
>>
>>6910389
>>6910661
This. Stand on your own two feet, move out, become financially independent, live your life as you please.
>>
>>6910389
these drugs won't kill m8
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.