[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its true that trannies are just fetishes who take it way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 19

File: image.png (650KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
650KB, 640x1136px
Its true that trannies are just fetishes who take it way too far right?
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 640x877px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 640x877px
she's an idiot who doesn't know what bisexuality is.

"I like men" op I'm a fagget I guess!!!

"I wait I like girls too" .... Welp time to label myself as full blown lesbian!!
>>
Is this for real? I always consider her like the typical "trutrans" case, gay femenine male who choses to transition, I'm actually shocked at this
>>
>>6905592
That's CGI right?
>>
>>6905605
>That focus
>That lighting
>Those lips

Unreal Engine 4
>>
>>6905592
You cant deny she's more passable than most cis girls
>>
>>6905612
More passing as a life sized Barbie doll maybe
>>
>>6905612
she looks like a fucking cartoon character m8
>>
>>6905592
rich agp fem boi that is dumb as fuck
>>
>>6905592
>Its true that trannies are just fetishes who take it way too far right?
Fetishes and sexualities are the same thing. Is turning yourself into a girl really going further than straights do, getting married and living together because of sexuality?

>>6905628
>someone's rich and passable
>better call them an agp femboy
t. truetrans
>>
>>6905605

Someone post the picture of him next to Katy Perry lmao.
>>
>>6905592
Well, arguably.
While AGP is most definitely real, some hypotheses propose that transgenderism is simply intersexuality, on a neurological level, instead of a physical level.
This would essentially mean trans people don't have the "woman trapped in a man's body", but a birth defect, which, while it may trigger SJWs, is a good response to the alt right and their repeated chanting of cuck, degenerate and race war now.
>>
>>6906072
>some hypotheses propose that transgenderism is simply intersexuality, on a neurological level, instead of a physical level.
Utter bullshit pushed by leftists for political reasons like yours.
>>
>>6906124
Funny how it changed in 16 minutes from "some hypotheses" to "obviously true".
>>
>>6906158
A. Everything to do with brain cells is genetic.

B. Some things to do with brain cells aren't genetic.

Unless you're saying your answer this this very question is in your genes, you're picking B.
>>
>>6906194
You're now claiming genetics only "factor into" transsexuality, the same way they "factor into" everything from personality to hobbies?

Then you've disproven your own "obviously true" claim, since intersexuality is a real thing, not just something to which genetics are a "factor".

Good job. All leftists have self-contradictory beliefs, but these came out quicker than normal.
>>
>>6906226
>dog shit fetishist strikes again
>>6906094
>>6906065
>>
>>6906226
>you seem to be implying that there are things besides genetics, like souls and spirits and ghosts
Ok, you're retarded.

And it looks like you're a major troll.
>>
File: 1400447118283.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1400447118283.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>tfw transbians made better drag queens and stylish than gay faggots and trannies who think they are "true" for liking only dick.

for me good, transbians and MtF bisexuals are nice people unlike gay queens and true transsers, i say is as a bi boy.
>>
>>6906118
This is backed by research, at least for HSTSs.
>>
>>6906856
I agree, if anything running around calling other people fetishists and perverts because of their sexuality is indicative that someone is super insecure and likely has no personality at all other than being "trutrans"

As the saying goes, if it smells like shit everywhere you go, check under your own shoe.
>>
>>6906871
Badly flawed politicised research, I'll bet.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 640x640px
>>6906007
I got you senpai
>>
>>6906896
You haven't even seen it and you assume that it is flawed and politicized. This is the definition of blinding yourself to the evidence. You believe what you want to believe, not what science supports.
>>
>>6906904
Feel free to prove me wrong.

You believe science supports what you believe. You have the exact bias you accuse me of, and the bias of thinking it's proven.
>>
File: 1473721622760.jpg (6KB, 150x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473721622760.jpg
6KB, 150x225px
>>6906903

Not the photoshopped one lmao.

The one where he's standing facing the wall and his shoulders are like twice as wide as the other girls in the picture.

Also what happened to her left leg?
>>
>>6906910
That study also proves some thing I'd rather weren't true. I believe it because the big names in the scientific community have put their weight behind it. I believe it because it was published in a peer-reviewed paper.

Yet again..: A Review of the Status of Brain Structure Research in Transsexualism.
>>
File: image.png (89KB, 197x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89KB, 197x390px
>>6906918
She photoshopped her leg out and here's one of the pics f a m
>>
>>6906910
you have a pretty strong case of "my feelings > science" going on there, anon.
>>6906072
neurological is physical. neurological =/= psychological.
>>
>>6906910
Sorry for double-replying but it just infuriates me that people like you think they can pick and choose evidence and that's alright because everyone else supposedly does the same. Fuck that. I've read Blanchard's work. I read Anne Lawrence. I know the opposition's big talking points. Hell, the study I mentioned *supports* Blanchard's typology. Fuck anyone who thinks this is all up to personal belief.
>>
It's true that woman is a fish

but yes, in all seriousness, this is a prime example of a narcissistic male appropriating 'woman' drag to live out his sex fetishes and seek attention.
>>
File: 1122871.jpg (246KB, 900x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1122871.jpg
246KB, 900x1153px
>>6906856
Would you a bi femboy?
>>6906946
But your studies aren't controlled at all, that's why the same journal mill has to publish them all. Try taking them to Nature and they'd laugh you out the door, plebe Sci nobody would take seriously.
>>
>>6906995
There are a *lot* of studies cited in that paper. Have you actually read it?
>>
>>6907002
They either don't suport the conclusion like the ones showing partial Fem and we're just thrown in, or they're from the same journal and simply a shady case of self cite.

Looking at them age seems to be a much stronger corlator, figures old men who hadn't transitioned after 45+ years would be creepy old men.

None of them were controlled so you are free to draw whatever kind of circles you want arround the arrows. That's laughable, even psych is supposed to be better than that. No wonder they have to self cite when no respectable journal will publish them.
>>
>>6906924
>>6906935
>>6906946
Piss off. Just because I disagree with you you assume I'm muh feelings, ignorant of everyone else's beliefs, think it's up to personal belief and think I can pick and choose evidence. You don't have a clue why I think what I do, just disagreeing with your sources is enough to make me a save man. That's real dogma.

>Hell, the study I mentioned *supports* Blanchard's typology.
How?
>>
>>6906910
>Feel free to prove me wrong.
Nice devil's proof you idiot. Come back here when you have something relevant to say.
>>
>>6907076
>How?
Try *reading it*.
>>
>>6907081
Go preach somewhere else.
>>
>>6906927

Holy fugg that cannot be real... so bad.

Her right shoulder is way more down than her left one though? Not in the way that it would be if she just had uneven posture. I smell more photoshop.
>>
>>6905603

I don't think she is in the since that she probably chose the lifestyle instead of her brain choosing for her. It was a social choice rather than a medical one.

But that said, the super gays who just decide to be a chick seem to be the happy well adjusted transpeople.
>>
>>6906970
>this is a prime example of a narcissistic male appropriating 'woman' drag to live out his sex fetishes and seek attention.
Just like every other tranny then.
>>
>>6907038
I know that would take considerable effort on your part but could you please point out some errors in specific? I just don't see what you're talking about, the one questionable study about NHTSs aside.
>>
>>6907082
Facts over feelings friend. Read up or shut up.
>>
File: 1473108584154.png (1MB, 497x913px) Image search: [Google]
1473108584154.png
1MB, 497x913px
>>6906995
bitch, everyone knows that femine males are the best.
>>
>>6907102
>It's all there, in the good book!
>>
>>6907086
>>6905603
Lots of effeminate twinks are actually bi and just happen to prefer men. Femgen isn't an exception, they just happen to be able to admit without controversy.

And sexuality might be kinda fluid, at least if you're pumping foreign chemicals into your blood. There were some in femgen that went from fully androphilic to bi.

Still think Gregory made a pig out of himself with that brain dead whore impersonation. Undignified.
>>
>>6907085
Oh it's real
>>
>>6907077
How dare someone not be a political ideologue like you!
>>
>>6907138
>with that brain dead whore impersonation.
Are you talking just about looks or how she lives too?
>>
>>6907109
That you hold research to be equivalent to mythology says a great deal about you.
>>
>>6907173
That you preach about flawed 'research' like it was a holy book says a great deal about you.
>>
>>6907185
How do you know it is flawed if you haven't even fucking read it? Enough.
>>
>>6905592

I would say that it is the case for some.
>>
>>6907191
How do you know a holy book is mythology if you haven't read it?
>>
>>6907238
I've either read it, as is the case with the Torah, or I've relied on second-hand accounts from notable, cited experts. On the opinion of which experts did you rely on to form your own regarding the paper in question?

Realize that you are arguing that you can dismiss scientific research out of hand without having read it with no evidence because you feel like it.
>>
File: BISEXUAL MASTER RACE2.png (326KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
BISEXUAL MASTER RACE2.png
326KB, 1000x625px
>>6905592
>2010 being gay effeminate male
>2013 being straight transender woman
>2015 being bisexual transgender woman
>2016 being transgender lesbian woman

after see the video i call bullshit her lesbianism, i think she is just a bisexual MtF woman, i the video she says that maybe is bisexual, and after her sexual history i'm pretty sure her "Lesbianism" is just her initical fall in love for heer gf, probably in less than a year her identified as bisexual, even if she ended marrying with her gf she would indentified and be a bisexual transgender woman.
>>
>>6907141

Do you have any more bad ones? I'm super curious.
>>
>>6906072
DELEET THIS
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1159x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1159x704px
>>6907164
Both really, the way he acts is disgusting and completely undignified, granted he always acted like that. The overly plastic way he looks is pretty gross and is on par with women who turned themselves into weird caricatures with bad surgery.

Andrej was so much cooler than this creep. Had all the elegance Greg never had.
>>6907288
Like I said, lots of twinks are actually bi but just find it easier to build a narrative where they're monosexual.
>>
>>6907141
Yeah got any more?
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 509x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 509x337px
>>6906927
>>
>>6905612
Passing as plastic and gross af, maybe.
>>
notice how her gf is a butch dyke

guarentee when this relationship ends she dates a man
>>
File: 1472180811098.png (300KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472180811098.png
300KB, 720x400px
>>6907372
true, i actually think that many femboys are femboys because they admire women in various ways, including sexual, a lot of traps and sissies reflect their attraction to women upon themselves, and waiting to be feminine, "cute" and desirable for men can be relate to gynophilia, or attraction to women or feminity or both (usually is both), a way to be like a woman at the same time you attract males, and in my experience a lot of femboys are more attracted to dykes or masculine women than the rest of het male population, who again, can be relate to be cute feminine and desirable to people who are attracted feminity.

i certain way i think autogynephilia is relate to male bisexuality, i am not saying bisexual males are autogynephiles if not the majority of autogynephiles are bisexual males, that can explain a lot of autogynephiles experiences.

probably greg is just a bisexual MtF like me, to be honest before hormones i have a lot of AGP fantasies, and now in HRT my sexual lybido is low and i'm more interested in women and i think i'm kinsey 4.5 or 5, but if a masculine man wants to make me her "bitch" i wouldn't say no, specially if he "shares" me with a bi gf (mine or his), and that fantasie is pretty much AGP....

i would say the most androphilic poblation is not effeminate males if not "m4sc 4 m4sc bros" who usually are repulsed by femininity and wants a masc bf like them, feminine males against society believes appears to be extremely bisexual.
>>
>>6905592
After she had sex with a dog I'm too disgusted to look at gigi anymore.
She already looked trashy with the barbie look but the dog one made me throw up that night.
>>
>>6906896
Yes, because the likes of Blanchard and McHugh are totally free of bias and not trying to push any political agenda
>>
>>6907259
>or I've relied on second-hand accounts from notable, cited experts.
Right. You believe whatever your priests tell you.
>>
>>6907372
What's so undignified about it? She's getting to live her life as a girl. Are girls undignified for wanting the same?
>>
>>6905592
Bimbos can't be lesbians though...
>>
>>6905605
pc music's new visuals
>>
>>6908005
what? she have sex with a dog? how?
>>
>>6907980
>i certain way i think autogynephilia is relate to male bisexuality, i am not saying bisexual males are autogynephiles if not the majority of autogynephiles are bisexual males, that can explain a lot of autogynephiles experiences.
If you're saying AGPs are bi because they project their attraction to women onto themselves, wouldn't it make just as much sense for them to live as straight guys and project their attraction to men onto themselves instead?

From the AGP perspective, couldn't projecting attraction to women onto yourself be female bisexuality, not male bisexuality?

Typical AGP is three things: attraction to femininity (your own), attraction to masculinity, and desire to be the feminine one yourself. Bisexuality explains the first two, but not that the first is directed at you, and not the third one.

>but if a masculine man wants to make me her "bitch" i wouldn't say no, specially if he "shares" me with a bi gf (mine or his), and that fantasie is pretty much AGP....
Is that really male bisexuality though?
>>
>>6906927

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-1NUjuYh_A&feature=youtu.be&t=20m25s

Source.
>>
>>6908693
The funny thing is that I found that study because Blanchard retweeted it since it lended some support to his typology, though it did not yet prove it.

>>6908759
>there's an argument but I know it is false even though I don't know what the argument is
Stop embarrassing yourself. These are literally the only ways by which we can know things: either first-hand experience or second-hand experience related from a source we have determined to be trustworthy. There is absolutely no other way in this world to know anything. There are no other options. You're dismissing the possibility of proving anything.
>>
>>6908759
Good thing you're not a medical proffesional in charge of administring referals to trannies or a lawmaker then lmao. You're literally going "lalalala i can't hear what you're saying!!!" No wonder people don't take you seriously.

Either kys or get your head out of your ass because that's the first and only (you) you're getting from me.
>>
File: 1418536070353.jpg (92KB, 1200x863px) Image search: [Google]
1418536070353.jpg
92KB, 1200x863px
>>6909177
Search dog in her channel she tells the entire story about it.
Basically she hooked up with some hot but weird guy that had some weird shit going on with his dog and she ended up giving it a blowjob or something kinda involuntarily but still did it.

Ever since I have been too disgusted to watch her...
>>
>>6911269
Lmao Gigi might honestly be retarded if she doesn't have a proper filter to not share such a story ever to a large public audience.

Then lacks the vocabulary of bisexuality and then to state sexuality is a spectrum. Instead she states she is a lesbian, which is an exclusive attraction towards women. She comes off as a narcissistic airhead.
>>
File: wow.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>6909757
>>6907085
wow
>>
>>6911330
100% natural woman daddy

Had to look up height, she's only 5'9, but holy shit those are some broad shoulders.
>>
>>6910824
>from a source we have determined to be trustworthy.
i.e. one of your priests.
>>
>>6909282
>If you're saying AGPs are bi because they project their attraction to women onto themselves, wouldn't it make just as much sense for them to live as straight guys and project their attraction to men onto themselves instead?

as i say i just think the majority of AGPs are bisexual males, but not that the majority of bisexual men are AGPs

>From the AGP perspective, couldn't projecting attraction to women onto yourself be female bisexuality, not male bisexuality?

is autogynephilia, not male or female bisexuality, i'm just saying that i believe the majority of AGPs are bi males, but not that bi men have AGP, the majority of bi men don't have autogynephilia.

>Typical AGP is three things: attraction to femininity (your own), attraction to masculinity, and desire to be the feminine one yourself. Bisexuality explains the first two, but not that the first is directed at you, and not the third one.

yes, i'm not explaining the origins of AGP, i'm not a expert, i don't know why people have AGPs fantasies, and i'm not sayin that bisexuality is created by AGP or that AGP is create by bisexuality, just that the "tipycal" AGP male is bisexual, and that is just a believe of mine.

>Is that really male bisexuality though?

as i repeat, male bisexuality =/= AGP, and that fantasy, i'm not sure if is redoubt of my AGP or if this normal and is just a dirty fantasy.
>>
>>6911445
I get it, you're just pretending, but please understand that I'm giving you (you)s so that bystanders realize how utterly baseless your position is, thus strengthening mine in their eyes. You're a living strawman I get to set ablaze without being accused of constructing it.
>>
>>6911524
We haven't even talked about my position, so the claim that it's baseless is baseless. I've just pointed out the flaws of yours.
>>
>>6911534
Your position is that knowing anything is impossible.
>>
>>6905592
gay
>>
>>6911543
My position, according to you, is whatever insult you decide to throw at me next.
>>
>>6911645
You have repeatedly, throughout the thread, denied the possibility that a peer-reviewed scientific paper could have reached a correct conclusion. You did this without reading the paper nor relying on trustworthy secondary sources to inform you that the paper is flawed. You went on to deny that one needs to either read the paper to determine whether it has any merit (i.e. you claim that one can conclude that an argument is wrong without having heard the argument) or to rely on the opinion of trusted experts in order to reach a conclusion about it. These are the only two ways by which we can learn things: direct observation or second-hand accounts. In conclusion your argument - your actual argument - is that one cannot learn anything so we might as well decide what we want to believe and disregard all evidence to the contrary.

Lying is far less effective when everything is written down Anon.
>>
>>6911702
I think it's pretty clear that the person you're arguing with is a troll and not worth of your attention. They don't have any power to change anything or the motivation so you should stop responding to their bait.
>>
Holy shit you guys are treating autogynephilia like an actual thing and not an attack on trans women's sexuality and a stubborn refusal to account for the effects of a repressed female identity in regards to sex.

You guys must be feeling rough.
>>
>>6911730
I think the AGP vs Trutrans(TM) narrative is really stupid but I can't entirely dismiss the existence of AGP as Some Sort Of A Thing. AGP as a cause for developing a cross-gender identity is more or less baseless. AGP as a sexual fetish that appears alongside gender dysphoria in a lot of individuals at a very high frequency is well-documented. Not all AGP fantasies are the kind normative cis women experience.
>>
>>6911754

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure AGP only occurs whilst the trans woman is repressing their identity.

Personally I've been transitioned for 4 years now. My attitudes towards sex and fetishes have completely and utterly changed because it's no longer necessary to imagine myself as a woman first, thus the idea of a woman is no longer inherently erotic because it's something i allow myself full access to instead only whilst i'm horny and uninhibited.
>>
>>6911762
My friend said he gets hard ons by wearing stockings are you suggesting that he is a repressing tranny? I don't really think so.
>>
>>6911773

No he's a stockings fetishist.

Unless he comes back and says he wears them because he makes them feel like a woman and he can only ever feel sexually comfortable if he imagines himself as a woman then, eh, maybe he is repressed

agp isn't just crossdressing.
>>
>>6911784

Adding to this, if he comes back and says he feels humiliated by it, then it's a fetish rooted more in loss of control and an assumption that women are inherently submissive. Like a kind of bdsm thing.

Outwardly the two things appear very similar, especially since popular perceptions of trans women are generally instrinsically linked with fetishism.

But they're not the same. Which I really think can headfuck a lot of pre-transition trans women because you get mixed messages from everywhere.
>>
>>6911762
>Yeah, but I'm pretty sure AGP only occurs whilst the trans woman is repressing their identity.
Here's a relevant quote from Zinnia Jones' piece on AGP:
"In a study of hundreds of trans women, sexual arousal associated with dressing in feminine attire was reported by 49–78% of those who only dressed this way in private – but this decreased to 8–11% among trans women who publicly lived as women all the time (Nuttbrock, Bockting, Rosenblum, Mason, & Hwahng, 2011). This explains the tendency for sexual fantasies of oneself as a woman to fade after trans women come out and transition. When expressing one’s gender is limited to sexual contexts, it becomes closely associated with sexual arousal – and when one’s gender becomes the backdrop to everyday life outside of sex, it’s no longer inherently sexually interesting. Similarly, there’s not necessarily as much of a need to fantasize about having a woman’s body once you actually do have a woman’s body."
http://genderanalysis.net/2016/04/alice-dreger-autogynephilia-and-the-misrepresentation-of-trans-sexualities-book-review-galileos-middle-finger/
Paper cited at the bottom.

So your idea seems reasonable. On the other hand this still implies some people continue to be aroused by cross-dressing after transitioning. I'm not sure repression can really account for the prevalence of getting aroused by things like performative hyperfeminity not innately linked to sex.

>>6911773
One can be AGP without being trans and trans without being AGP. We do know, though, that for a lot of transsexuals the two show up together. A lot of people have a lot of different ideas about why this is the case but we just don't know. Psychologists used to think Blanchard's idea that AGP leads to the development of a cross-gender identity was legit but that position has since fallen out of favor due to no one being able to falsify it. Pro-trans scholars argue that AGP shows up as a result of repression but also lack proof.
>>
>>6911702
Your paper isn't touched by any legit journal. It's being self cited by a paper mill from a fringe discipline. A journal self citing is shady enough.

Really, they did no controlled trials and drew circles around where arrows landed to try and connect two out of many variables. Nature and any respectable journal would've rejected it out of hand.

There's a reason it's being self cited.
>>
>>6911796
For me AGP is kind of deeply entangled with BDSM. I was in denial about wanting to be a woman for a long, long time. The only way I could justify having such fantasies was if I pretended that someone was forcing me to become one because """obviously""" no boy should want to become a girl. Until I was 20something I went through life telling myself I was a straight guy who just happened to masturbate exclusively to being a woman. I was always a depressive sort but at that point, "out of the blue" as far as I was concerned, I started to yearn to be a woman and feel incredibly sad that I'm not one. These depressive bouts came and went but always returned, stronger and more persistent.
>>
>literally turning into a woman is a large part of your life
>develop a fetish based around it

Still not sure why this is see as out of the ordinary
>>
>>6911844
>Your paper isn't touched by any legit journal. It's being self cited by a paper mill from a fringe discipline. A journal self citing is shady enough.
How is Archives of Sexual Behavior not legitimate?
They also cited many, many other papers.

>Really, they did no controlled trials and drew circles around where arrows landed to try and connect two out of many variables. Nature and any respectable journal would've rejected it out of hand.
Perhaps I'm blind but as I have said before I still don't see what you're talking about. The paper makes quite a few different points and cites them well. By and large the studies it relies on are controlled. The one questionable study about NHTSs is an exception but nothing about the structure of the brain of HSTSs hinges on it.
>>
STOP posting articles which none of you braindead sissies can actually comprehend.

Playing psychologist on the internet that too on an anonymous imageboard shows exactly how you know about this stuff.
>>
>>6911915

Look, I get it, everyone has to make a living. But have you ever considered selling fake-ass hypno porn to the sexually repressed isn't really a meaningful career path?
>>
File: Projector.jpg (114KB, 1600x1254px) Image search: [Google]
Projector.jpg
114KB, 1600x1254px
>>6911915
Don't assume everyone are as stupid as you Anon.
>>
>>6912018
Except I'm not the one posting stupid articles and diagnosing trans behavior online
>>
>>6912054

No you're the one calling people braindead sissies.

Perhaps you'd be better off on fapchan
>>
>>6912054
>Except I'm not the one backing my claims with evidence
Exactly you ADHD-ridden dimwit.
>>
>>6911868
ASB studies aren't replicable, That's why you don't see their dramatic claims corroborated by any other journal, let alone any rigorous multidisciplinary journal.
The fact the cited articles were either self cited or written by the editors is a pretty big red flag.
> By and large the studies it relies on are controlled
they don't, not only are age and all the other variables hugely different with the group's they picked out, but it also has no blinding and is being carried out and interpreted exactly by the guy making the claims.
Subjects aren't random either, he's hand picking his patients.

Read how they do clinical trials, a separate investigator should have been randomly assembling comparable sample groups and a separate person with actual neurology training should've been interpreting data.
This stuff would never have passed by any of the standards biomed uses.

I know it's not them in particular, psych itself is infamous for having Unreplicable studies, but that's why they can only push this in specialized journals from joke fields and never anything rigorous or multidisciplinary.

It doesn't meet even the most minimal of criteria other disciplines would use. Anything could be responsible for the random results, anything.
>>
>>6912345
Thank you for elaborating. You make some good points. I'll check a few of the things you've mentioned on their methods. If some of what you say is true I admit that would make the paper rather unscientific.
>>
>>6911269
>>6909177
>>6908005
>dog
Wth, please tell me this isn't what it sounds like...
>>
why is this male/female thing such an issue? looking from the outside of it all it really shouldnt.
It's mostly culture forcing these enormous differences and anyone that strays out of that feels lambasted and forced in to secrecy. loving yourself is important, you can be a broad shouldered, t girl, freak, w/e you want.
>>
>>6912782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg

I may be overreacting but it really made me sick when I watched it the first time, I guess it was due to my meds or something.
Anyways I don't watch her stuff anymore because it reminds me of this thing and I threw up that night.
>>
>>6912847
it's disgusting because of the way this person talks and acts, not dog sex
>>
>>6905605
No, that's the power of the PS4 Pro.
Sony wins again baby!
>>
>>6911754
>>6911762
>>6911816
I think the mistake is seeing "trans" as a thing. There is AGP, there is physical dysphoria, there is social dysphoria, there are effeminate androphiles.

"Trans" is just a term for "any of the above that I consider enough to make you count as a woman in some way".
>>
>>6911365
She also has a long torso. Bad torso:leg proportion. Women have shorter torso in proportion to their legs. Men are the opposite. Its common to a 5'4" man with areally long torso and super stubby legs. They look nothing like 5'4" females
>>
>>6915300
Finally someone gets it. I wish I could give you a cookie.
>>
>>6915569
skeletally, males have longer legs than females even proportionate to height
the idea that women have longer legs comes from fashion choices that accenuate leg shape and the concept that long feminine legs are attractive
>>
those lips are disgusting why would you do that to yourself
>>
>>6911868
>They also cited many, many other papers.
TIL throwing in citations makes whatever I say true.
>>
>>6911854
>have a fetish about turning into a woman
>develop a large part of your life around it
>>
>>6911816
>In a study of hundreds of trans women, sexual arousal associated with dressing in feminine attire was reported by 49–78% of those who only dressed this way in private – but this decreased to 8–11% among trans women who publicly lived as women all the time
>This explains the tendency for sexual fantasies of oneself as a woman to fade after trans women come out and transition.
That doesn't follow at all. It just means trans women without AGP are more likely to choose to transition.

They're just making up stuff that's nothing to do with the statistics to 'prove' the claim
>there’s not necessarily as much of a need to fantasize about having a woman’s body once you actually do have a woman’s body.
>>
>>6912457
Wow, but of a change of heart from saying
>You have repeatedly, throughout the thread, denied the possibility that a peer-reviewed scientific paper could have reached a correct conclusion.
to agreeing with that.
>>
>>6916451
No change of heart. He did exactly that. All I ever wanted is for him to read the goddamn paper and argue with the evidence instead of saying there's no need to do so.
>>
>>6916059
>That doesn't follow at all. It just means trans women without AGP are more likely to choose to transition.
Those individuals specifically DID experience AGP arousal. That's in the exact sentence you quoted.
>>
>>6916454
Whereas you considered it correct by default.
>>
>>6916461
Fucking hell. I did not! I read it and thought it made sense, he pointed out some problematic things about it AFTER READING IT because he couldn't do so WITHOUT HAVING READ IT, and I found his points compelling. This is how trying to find out who is right about something actually works! Everyone overviews the evidence and gives their analysis of it.

I'm still tracing some of his claims btw, but he's right that self-selection from those handful of Spanish clinics is kind of a red flag for some of the cited studies.
>>
>>6916473
Let's see what was actually said.

>>6906896
>Badly flawed politicised research, I'll bet.
the bet was on the money
>>6906904
>You haven't even seen it and you assume that it is flawed and politicized.
correctly* assume
>>6906924
>I believe it because the big names in the scientific community have put their weight behind it. I believe it because it was published in a peer-reviewed paper.
guess those are the wrong reasons to believe something is true.
>>6906910
>Feel free to prove me wrong.
this never happened for a reason.
>>6906935
>you have a pretty strong case of "my feelings > science" going on there, anon.
yet it turns out "science" (what you called science) was the one that was wrong (specifically, unscientific).
>>6906946
>it just infuriates me that people like you think they can pick and choose evidence and that's alright because everyone else supposedly does the same.
>Fuck anyone who thinks this is all up to personal belief.
do you agree this wasn't what was happening now?
>>
>>6916507
No, because you omitted a dozen of shitposts about how it is possible to conclude that an argument is wrong without knowing what it is and the second-hand opinions of experts are worthless and equivalent to a baseless religious belief.

Even disregarding that, though..
>the bet was on the money
If someone randomly guesses the answer to an equation that does not indicate that this is the proper way to solve equations.

>correctly* assume
Again, correctly guessing does not imply that the process by which you arrived to the conclusion is sound.

>guess those are the wrong reasons to believe something is true.
See? You're literally pulling the same shit again. Second-hand accounts is all we have other than direct experience. This is not a flawless way to the truth, but there is no flawless way to the truth.

>this never happened for a reason.
You keep repeating the exact same mistake.

>yet it turns out "science" (what you called science) was the one that was wrong (specifically, unscientific).
That wasn't me, but that's specifically how you approach science. You don't assume things. You rely on the data at hand and try to prove or disprove things. People make mistakes and pointing them out is part of the process, refining the consensus. One cannot point them out if one refuses to hear the arguments in the first place.

>do you agree this wasn't what was happening now?
The whole thing was only resolved when said person caved and read the evidence so he could argue about it. Before that this is exactly what was happening.
>>
>>6916534
>about how it is possible to conclude that an argument is wrong without knowing what it is
well it seemingly is possible, isn't it?

>If someone randomly guesses the answer
>Again, correctly guessing does not imply that the process by which you arrived to the conclusion is sound.
now you're wrongly assuming it was a random guess. You don't get to pull "you were lucky" when you get something wrong.

>Second-hand accounts is all we have other than direct experience.
>You rely on the data at hand and try to prove or disprove things.
which one is it? Do you believe "big names" and "a peer-reviewed paper" or do you rely on the data?

>Before that this is exactly what was happening.
What happened to "You don't assume things"?
>>
>>6916605
>well it seemingly is possible, isn't it?
It is not. It is possible to make a baseless guess and have that guess turn out to be true or false based on pure chance.

>now you're wrongly assuming it was a random guess. You don't get to pull "you were lucky" when you get something wrong.
Being right or wrong does not change the validity of your methods. Being right about an argument you've never heard being wrong is exactly pure guessing.

>which one is it? Do you believe "big names" and "a peer-reviewed paper" or do you rely on the data?
Ideally you do both, and favor direct experience. The problem is that most people do not have the time to investigate every claim personally, or otherwise lack the expertise needed to do so, and so must rely on secondary sources.

>What happened to "You don't assume things"?
Why, this thread is full of evidence!
>>
>>6916633
you're baselessly assuming the methods are wrong :)
>>
>Gigi makes a video about her sexual identity
>...again!
>/lgbt/ feels the need to talk about agp
>...again!

Okay, let's do this!

If AGP was the major motivator for sexual orientation in a mtf, things would be like this:

AGP -> TRUSCUMism
A mtf with AGP induced attraction to men:
>Teeh heeh, I feel so feminine because guys look at my butt and my boobs, teeh heeh! I really make their dicks hard like a real gurl, teeh heeh! I feel so weak next to him, so feeemale, hihi.

AGP -> TRANSBIANism
A mtf with AGP induced attraction to women:
>I always wanted to screw women, teeh heeh, but in a girly way, teeh heeh. I really need a girlfriend right now. But... I juuust loooove being my own girlfriend, too! We both could just dress up.. and be pretty... and do really girls stuff aaaand sing "Let it go" all day long!

AGP -> BISCUMism
A mtf attracted to both men and women may have AGP (just has sex with everyone who makes her feel feminine, bascially a combination of both of the above).

The thing is that AGP can explain sexual attraction to some degree, i.e.:
>Hey, I really like this peron because he/she makes me feel really, really feminine!
But AGP can not explain sexual orientation in a way like this:
>Hey, I really like women because I feel more feminine around myself... when... aah... lost it...
It does not make sense!

The original transbian-agp meme goes like this:
>heterosexual man loves his own created female persona and still loves (real) women in the outside world because of his heterosexuality
So his heterosexuality is the cause for him "becoming" a woman and loving women.
The truth is that AGP goes along with attraction to men quite often because of the "feminizing effect" of being treated like a girl by a man (see: sissy fetish, Caitlyn Jenner etc.).

Conclusion:
AGP is not caused by your sexual orientation.
Your sexual orientation defines how your APG shows itself.
>>
>>6916676
And you're out of ammunition. It is not baseless to conclude that one cannot prove a statement is false without knowing what the statement is.
>>
>>6916689
Hell, we can test this right now! I'll think of a statement and you'll tell me whether it is true or false. You ought be able to do this since you don't need to know what the statement actually is to come to a conclusion about it.
>>
>>6916689
>>6916703
>if a method works on one occasion is must also work in all other occasions
you're really not very good at being scientific.
>>
>>6916681
looks like transbians are nothing but creepy straight men
>>
>>6916710
Thank you for admitting defeat. Takes a lot of courage.
>>
>>6916717
???
>>
>>6916681 (me; wanting to respond to some of you directly now)

>>6906072
This. I'm mtf and consider myself having a kind of birth defect.

>>6906856
Based bi boy.
True transsers are more offended by the accusation of having AGP than transbians - I wonder why! This anon pointed it already out perfectly (>>6906877), thanks!
There are scary transbians running around out there, we all know that. But that does not mean that there are no "straight trutrannies" who act in every aspect like ultraeffeminate gay guys.

>>6907372
Finally someone who points it out..
isn't it quite obvious that Gigi has a bimbo fetish?! Her transition was going hand in hand with a bimbofication, as >>6905614 >>6905621, for example, already said.

>>6907980
Interesting to read! It's very common that AGP fantasies go away after HRT. I think that AGP is some kind of psychological mechanism to cope with dysphoria, but maybe I'm wrong.

>>6908005
>>6912847
>Gigi says she had sex with a dog (literally)
>"I love dogs so much"
She is absolutely disgusting...! Thanks for sharing this, though.
To this anon (>>6905603): Here you have your "typical trutrans case". A attention whoring bimbo who had sex with a dog. For me, her movements and her talking is that of a gay guy, sorry.
>>
>>6912847
She got fucked in the face by a dog and all she cares about are her hair extensions and her makeup.
TRUTRANS CONFIRMED!
>>
>>6916740
>For me, her movements and her talking is that of a gay guy, sorry.
Stop pretending any one of us is more legitimately a woman than any other.
>>
>>6906856
>>6916740
>transbians and MtF bisexuals are nice people unlike gay queens and true transsers
>True transsers are more offended by the accusation of having AGP than transbians
where do i fit, i like guys most but do like girls too and am pretty agp?
>>
>>6911499
>and that fantasy, i'm not sure if is redoubt of my AGP or if this normal and is just a dirty fantasy.
Maybe the question is if bi girls have the same fantasy, of being shared between a mutual boyfriend and co-girlfriend.
>>
File: You ugly faggot.png (176KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
You ugly faggot.png
176KB, 640x1136px
>>6905592
Yo y u fags all so ugly?
>>
wow you guys are ignorant fucks. meanwhile she's rich, famous, and prettier than any of you. guess you're on the losing side, not her
>>
File: lcGQYO.jpg (177KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
lcGQYO.jpg
177KB, 1440x960px
>>6918204
Wow, you must have a low IQ for saying that!
Part of my BEAUTY is being RICH and I am very rich. And I am famous.

Criticising and not liking me makes you a jelly loser!

(pic obviously related)
>>
>>6918204
lmao hi gigi

Fuck any dogs lately
>>
>>6918616
>In soviet russia gigi does not fuck dogs,
>dogs fuck gigi
>>
I dunno. Do you think there would so many transgendered people in this day and age if the internet wasn't around, encouraging infinite support and research opportunities?
>>
>>6918603
he have a such a gay lips, the4 /pol/ tears would be delicious when he loses.
>>
File: 1470953004657.jpg (76KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470953004657.jpg
76KB, 1024x1024px
>>6917401
is okay, you are just a bisexual with heavy preference towars men, are you in HRT? are you even trans? usually a lot of trans people loss their AGP fantasies with the HRT and being more confortable with themselves, but not all people with AGP are trans.

>>6917528
yep, threesomes with some of the same and opposite sex are very common in bisexual individuals, both men and women.
>>
>>6918204
gigi pls go
>>
File: 1473906666003.jpg (25KB, 254x312px) Image search: [Google]
1473906666003.jpg
25KB, 254x312px
>>6918690
Trans people have always been around, but now people are acting like they're this new thing since the sensationalist media "discovered" it and commercialized it the same way they did to the rest of the LGBT acronym, and everything ever.
>>
>>6918616
Dog is so disgusting
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.