[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just told my ultra religious mom I'm trans. Man, did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1473719084962.jpg (103KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1473719084962.jpg
103KB, 964x964px
I just told my ultra religious mom I'm trans.

Man, did that suck I feel like I'm such a terrible person now.
>>
>>6905364
Please, tell us more. How exactly did it go down?
>>
File: 1473740422047.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473740422047.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>6905371
Well, I guess I'll start from the beginning.

I've known I was trans since I was like 12 (19 now) but decided to repress it by lifting weights and abusing adderall and being involved at church.

A few months ago that just stopped working and I started getting really depressed, like cutting my self and getting my entire room covered in blood depressed, so I made an appointment at an informed consent clinic to get on moans and after finding blood everywhere my parents found out about that and wanted me to go see a doctor for depression.

My mom started asking me why I was so depressed tonight and she started asking me if I was gay, but eventually she asked me if I was trans and I broke down crying and told her that I was.

I've never seen her look so disappointed.
>>
>>6905397
Are you gonna keep popping hormones? Trust me my mom wasn't very accepting either and over time she's gotten used to it and even become accepting.
>>
>>6905408
>Are you gonna keep popping hormones?
Haven't started yet my appointments in october.
>>
>>6905420
Fuggg what is up with informed consent clinics man? Everyone I know who has gone to one -still- had to put up with long waits and gatekeeping and shit.

Anyway, good luck with it and stay the course. Your mom will come around eventually, trust me.
>>
>>6905442
Thanks man.
>>
>>6905449
Oh, my appointment's in October too. I wanna compare results later on maybe. Is that okay with you?
>>
>>6905474
Heck yeah dude
>>
>>6905397
At least she knows enough to even ask that question.
>>
>>6905590
Yeah wow. My parents are fairly progressive but they had no idea what I was talking about when I came out at 14. Then again, neither did I for a few more years.
>>
OP here, my mom told me I have to go to religious counseling or I'm getting kicked out

JUST
>>
>>6907284
-get job
-move out
-never speak to her ever again
Or try to talk her out of it. Tell her that'll only make you self-harm and make it sound like you'll just kill yourself.
>>
>>6905364
Tell her: 'mom, what is written in the bible? "Judge not that ye be not judged"'
>>
>>6907296
>Implying most Christians know shit about the bible or jesus
>>
>>6905420
>>6905442
They're shit. Idk how they are in America but in ausland I had to wait 7 months just to get in.

Best part is when I called to reschedule he was "Pretty much free any time" so it just confirms they make you jump thru hoops and wait bs amount of time for no real reason
>>
>>6907293
I have a job but don't make enough to move out without room mates and I have no friends
>>
>>6907298
This is the worst fucking part people claim that they're Christian but are full of hatred
>>
>>6907407
Maybe they just read the old testament too?
>>
>>6907401
Try to find people looking for roommates, craigslist, all sorts of other places. There has to be some people in your area looking for roommates. Regardless you should continue with going to that clinic in October even if you're still putting up with your mom's bullshit. Just pop them skittles, hide them -well- and remember parents have literally zero respect for their children's privacy at any age. Just try to get out of that situation if you can, but don't let it stop you from taking hormones.

You can do it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.