[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to approach a transgirl without coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1458276307407.gif (2MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458276307407.gif
2MB, 500x600px
What's the best way to approach a transgirl without coming off like a chaser? It's someone that I've been meaning to approach and have had a crush on since before I knew they were trans. I've never spoken to them before, and I don't want it to seem like there's fetishtic undertones to me coming out of the blue and talking to them.
>>
>>6904828
But there is. Only a chaser would want to date a tranny. Otherwise, you'd just say "well they're hot but they're not worth the basket of mental issues".

Fetishizing them is necessary to want to ever date them over a cis woman.
>>
>>6904828
More details, anon. Needs context. Describe yourself, the tranny, and the situation.
>>
>>6904828
If you like her and not because of the fact that she's trans: then just ask her out, and just have some confidence that you are not a chaser.
>>
>>6904828
If you liked the girl before you knew she was trans, then just approach her like you would any other girl you would be interested in, and don't even mention the trans thing. If anything gets mentioned about it, have it be her pace and choice.

That is your best bet is to have absolutely no correlation to the trans aspect to your attraction, and as you said that would be accurate so it isn't even being dishonest. Don't borrow trouble where you don't need to.

And this is coming from another trans girl with a boyfriend.
>>
File: 1458304641343.jpg (8KB, 221x224px) Image search: [Google]
1458304641343.jpg
8KB, 221x224px
>>6904904
1. Her and I go to the exact same uni
2. I'd spotted her on campus a couple of times but stayed away becasue i thought she was cis lez
3. I learned she was a transgirl as there was an article on the front page of the local paper about her early transition and "life experiences". She also did a public presentation and q&a about herself and I attended that.
4. She's single and alone all the time despite being "famous" on campus etc.
5. We don't have any classes or anything together so I would have to approach her in public or something, which is where the risk comes of seeming like a chaser as she's publicly out as trans.
>>
>>6904956
>3. I learned she was a transgirl as there was an article on the front page of the local paper about her early transition and "life experiences". She also did a public presentation and q&a about herself and I attended that.
HUGE red flags right there. Avoid like the plague.

If you're stupid enough to continue just pretend you have no idea she's trans.
>>
>>6904956
>>6904967
Oh also, forgot to say, you may want to rethink this. Dating a tranny is a huge pain in the ass, as most people who have dated one will tell you. Fuck, even befriending them is a huge pain in the ass and results in nothing but dealing with their retarded drama.
t. dated one for two years, also made and blocked/deleted countless trans friends over the years because of how fucking insane they all are, save for one.
>>
>>6904967
what's alarming about any of that, exactly?
>>
>>6904982
>publicly trans
C'mon m80. Odds are they're all like "muh dysphoriaaa" and complete drama queens. No such thing as a passing tranny who is open about it and isn't batshit fucking insane.
>>
liking anime already makes you a chaser
>>
>>6905041
>No such thing as a passing tranny who is open about it and isn't batshit fucking insane.
Right, the sane ones are the pathological liars, not the open ones.
>>
>>6905057
I'm not talking about not being open with their partner, but publicly outing themselves to the entire university population where they go... that's a huge red flag.

Another red flag: the fact that they are a loner. They are such a loner because they drive everyone away from them, likely because they are intolerable as fuck.
>>
File: 45345345.png (579KB, 700x876px) Image search: [Google]
45345345.png
579KB, 700x876px
>>6904977
Oh, right. I should have mentioned that the context of the speech was her detailing her lawsuit against her middle school as they had banned her from using the women's restroom as a passing transgirl. She won years later and that made our state one of the first to have it in law that transpeople could use the bathroom of their choice.

She's basically be outed to the whole state for a while as the lawsuit was going on for a long while. There was also a book about her that received some national media attention that came out last year. So being "out" wasn't really her choice, and that's what being labled as a chaser is so risky.
>>
>>6905123
Holy shit her parents are retarded.
>make it so your trans kid transitions early and has good chances of passing
>ruin it by forever making them known as a tranny
>>
>>6905155
This, desu.
>>
File: o-NICOLE-MAINES-facebook.jpg (307KB, 1536x1063px) Image search: [Google]
o-NICOLE-MAINES-facebook.jpg
307KB, 1536x1063px
>>6905123
>>6904956
>>6904828
Holy shit, you're talking about Nicole Maines aren't you? You're probably a creepy neck beard leering at women but you think you have a chance because she's trans.
>>
>>6905123
Tell me, what's it like living in Maine? What uni do you go to?
>>
File: morrissey_marr.jpg (225KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
morrissey_marr.jpg
225KB, 620x412px
>>6905187
nooo... that IS not true
i look like a combination of these two

this is why I didn't want to go too deep into detail but you had to ask. You just had to.
>>6905201
it's drizzling here
>>
>>6904846
Don't be bitter just because you're a creep and can't get any.
>>
>>6905213
I was kidding, sorry.
She really is a qt though, if you're not a disgusting freak then you've got your work cut out for you if you go through with this. The best advice I can give since you don't share any classes is I guess try to "run into her" like at the café or library and start a simple conversation. Then ask her on a simple date to start or for her number saying you gotta go somewhere but want to see her again.

Also I feel the drizzle bro
t. Washingtonian
>>
>>6904828
Offer them a wad of cash and a line of coke. Thats what they want. Also blue hair dye makes a good gift. XD
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.