[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't commit to a relationship because biscum and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3332.jpg (58KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3332.jpg
58KB, 540x540px
>tfw can't commit to a relationship because biscum and the grass is always greener with the sex I'm not in a relationship with which eventually leads to one or both of us cheating for being unsatisfied in the bedroom
What do I even do?
>>
>>6903676
>What do I even do?
Enjoy the lifestyle? Relationships are for breeders.
>>
Fellow biscum here
Fuck you dawg, stay loyal if you love the person. If you can't don't have relationships.
>>
>>6903687
I've only fucked up real bad once. I'm just afraid of relationships now cause I don't want to do the wrong thing, but I'm craving love. Hookups only do so much for the heart.
>>6903685
I don't wanna breed but I wanna come home to someone
>>
>>6903723
No one ever said it was easy. Nothing worth it ever is. Strap in and commit yourself to someone if you want love. Don't go around hurting people and shit just cause "but the other sex is hot toooooo". Be mature or just fuck off tbqh
>>
>>6903738
Aren't you just a faggot
>>
you can love someone and not spend the rest of your life with them.
>>
>>6903909
I'll be whatever you want me to be baby
>>
>>6903676
Don't blame this on your bisexuality, you clearly have commitment issues, or just naturally aren't meant to be in long term mono relationships.
>>
>>6903676
Becoming a eunuch made me stick with guys only.
>>
>>6903963
A what
>>
>>6903676
t. degenerate worthless stereotypical biscum slut
>>
>>6904364
google it, you ignorant fuck
>>
>>6903676
The best match for bi people is other bi people of the same sex.
You both think alike and can communicate about feeling like you need a bit of hetero action. You won't offend your significant other like you would a homo by proposing a threesome. You don't have your companion be paranoid about you because they think you'd betray them to be a breeder. You don't get mistaken for a hetero.
In the end you can come back to you homobi significant other and they'll always be there for you.
This is also the only way to see other people and not run your couple. Heteros and homos can't do it. Only bi can.
Now go forth and be a faggot that fucks chicks once in a while.
>>
>>6909107
This
>>
>>6903676
This is why everyone hates us.
>>
>>6903676
discover poly you queer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.