[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think society would benefit if all of its citizens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 908435.png (89KB, 550x570px) Image search: [Google]
908435.png
89KB, 550x570px
How do you think society would benefit if all of its citizens were made to be androgynous? Would this be achievable through government mandated HRT and puberty-blockers in children in lieu of creating a new androgynous generation? Would you support it?
>>
>>6903198
>How do you think society would benefit if all of its citizens were made to be androgynous?
It would be literally the same except we'd all be androgynous.

So all it does is make conflicts more hilarious to look at.
>>
>>6903198
no
>>
>>6903198
Who the fuck would want this and if they did this we would just find the next thing that defines to judge us
>>
>>6903198
>everyone infertlie
>everyone dies

nice one
>>
>>6903198
Everyone would be way more attractive for one. With lower testosterone levels in men violence would be way less widespread too. Sadly this is never going to happen.
>>
>>6903198
Then who the fuck is going to pound my boipucci into oblivion? Hmm??? HMMM!?!?!
>>
>>6903306
Hmm. Not so fast, buddy boy.
>>
>>6903355
Now post proof that it works and is viable. There's a new article every week, it seems, with evidence that human life can be created without the need of one or both potential parents, but nobody ever actually does it
>>
>>6903387
>nobody ever actually does it
Powers that be refuse to let it happen. We have a government infiltrated by religious right that rarely contains itself from killing us off and now you think they would let us actualy breed?
>>
>>6903198
>someone posts some drawing I did
That's a pleasant surprise.
>>
>>6903198
We would be invaded and gang raped by muslims even sooner than we are already going to be.
>>
>>6903569
>muslim boogeyman
Go back to your containment board.
>>
yes
as society and technology advance, gender and sex will both become unnecessary
this is simply the natural progression leading into transhumanism
>>
>>6903198
I would appreciate the lack of gender norms tbqhwu pham
>>
>>6903334
>Everyone would be way more attractive for one.
No, they wouldn't be. They'd be androgynous instead of masculine or feminine. And I prefer men that look like men.
>>
>>6903402
You realize it's the other way around? It's not the religious right but feminists that want to block scientific developments like this.

Sexbots and the artificial womb would make women obsolete to men. So they lobby relentlessly to protect their dominant position -that arises from their value as breeders- in society.
>>
>>6903198
>doesn't like being pressured into "gender roles" by the majority
>solution: force everyone else to be more like you
Brilliant.
>>
>>6904191
Jesus, is the /pol/ down or something? Why are you all dipshits over here now?
>>
>>6903355
Fucking idiot. They did this experiment with an UNFERTILIZED EGG and SPERM. All they did was tinker around with things chemically so the 'sequence of events' was different. They still needed the egg and sperm to produce the offspring. In no way does this actually get us any closer to the (completely absurd) dream of making babies without sperm and eggs.
>>
>>6904231
>someone disagrees with me
>g-go back to /pol/
>>
Considering nearly every invention, innovation, advancement etc has been made by men and not women I would say an androgynous society would be fucked. Who would build, maintain and provide for society?
>>
>>6904231
It's not the religious right that are posting relentless articles on various libshit news rags about how any attempt to write women out of the equation as far as creating life goes represents muhsoggyknees.

It's not the religious right that criticizes any gay man that dares to break the stereotype of limp-wristed fag as a misogynist toxic masculinist SHITLORD.

It's not the religious right TERFing it up and calling any transgender a muhsoggyknees appropriator megarapist.
>>
>>6904325
>how any attempt to write women out of the equation as far as creating life goes represents muhsoggyknees.
Yes, because trying to deny a specific group the ability to reproduce is a form of discrimination.

>It's not the religious right that criticizes any gay man that dares to break the stereotype of limp-wristed fag as a misogynist toxic masculinist SHITLORD.
It's not just those who "break a stereotype", those accusations are more commonly made of the "political gays", who have no attraction to men and only pretend to be gay so they can avoid women.

>It's not the religious right TERFing it up and calling any transgender a muhsoggyknees appropriator megarapist.
TERFs are an extreme minority of feminists, most feminists view them as being no better than nazis. While the alt-right and religious right is quite welcoming of TERFs since they share common goals with regards to trans people.
>>
>>6904745
>Yes, because trying to deny a specific group the ability to reproduce is a form of discrimination.

No one working on these projects is "let's lock up all the womyn and prevent them from reproducing". These are scientists working on legitimate medical advancements that will benefit many people, but primarily men (because women have the feature of reproduction built in), who are then criticized as misogynistic and have their work rejected as "violence against women" because the idea that men will one day be able to go ahead and have children without the requirement of satisfying a woman in some way is that fucking threatening to them.

>It's not just those who "break a stereotype", those accusations are more commonly made of the "political gays", who have no attraction to men and only pretend to be gay so they can avoid women.

This is not about "political gays". This is about feminist icons coming out and blasting the gay male community as a whole as being misogynistic. How did McGowan put it? “ gay men are as misogynistic as straight men, if not more so”.

Gay men are no longer considered a protected class to the extent that feminists and other "minority groups" are out there agitating for the marginalization or outright expulsion of gay men from LGBT support groups because of their "male privilege" and other such nonsense.

>TERFs are an extreme minority of feminists, most feminists view them as being no better than nazis. While the alt-right and religious right is quite welcoming of TERFs since they share common goals with regards to trans people.

The alt-right rejects every kind of feminist, and the religious right is just a useful toady to the feminist movement as a whole because they can be riled up with a few speeches about protecting women. As for TERFs being seen as Nazis by other feminists - this isn't true. Proiminent TERFs like Janice Raymond and even Cathy fucking Brennan are legitimized by leftists as being authorities on feminism.
>>
>>6903569
u make me lol irl involuntarily

nice job
>>
>>6904815
>No one working on these projects is "let's lock up all the womyn and prevent them from reproducing". These are scientists working on legitimate medical advancements that will benefit many people, but primarily men (because women have the feature of reproduction built in), who are then criticized as misogynistic and have their work rejected as "violence against women" because the idea that men will one day be able to go ahead and have children without the requirement of satisfying a woman in some way is that fucking threatening to them.
Why would it affect women more than men? What do you mean by "women have the feature of reproduction built in"? There's nothing misogynistic about this technology, what is misogynistic is the /r9k/ douchebros who herald this technology as "making women obsolete" (which is misogynistic because it implies that the only value of women is reproduction, which also furthermore implies that trans women, infertile cis women, and any woman too young or too old to reproduce is worthless).

>How did McGowan put it? “ gay men are as misogynistic as straight men, if not more so”.
Yes, because being homosexual does not magically exempt you from being misogynistic.

>The alt-right rejects every kind of feminist, and the religious right is just a useful toady to the feminist movement as a whole because they can be riled up with a few speeches about protecting women.
To mainstream feminism, "protecting women" includes trans women. Not to mention mainstream feminism is more about granting women the ability to protect themselves, rather than having men enact draconian laws to protect women. The TERFs and the alt-right have in common that they go on about "protecting OUR women from the barbaric muslim/tranny rapists". It's a very patriarchal way of framing the whole situation.
>>
>>6904745
>TERFs are an extreme minority of feminists, most feminists view them as being no better than nazis.
I fucking hate this argument because although they might be a minority TERFs still find a way to be leading members in the feminist movement as either heads of organizations like NOW or celebrated editors and authors in feminists publications.

It is like the republican party saying racism is not one of its core beliefs but they still have Trump as their candidate.
>>
>>6904929
>Why would it affect women more than men?
Because obviously women have inherited social power and express social power by virtue of being the sex that is able to bear young. Where do you think that all these "women and children first" and "don't hit girls" and "walk closer to the road" memes came from? It's not some retarded muhsoggyknees muh property shtick.

Sperm is cheap and wombs are always in short supply. Women are a protected class, and men are the expendable class. So obviously, a technological revolution that makes wombs redundant [since reproduction no longer requires one], would negatively impact women.

>the only value of women is reproduction, which also furthermore implies that trans women, infertile cis women, and any woman too young or too old to reproduce is worthless).

Women derive value from reproduction. They have heightened social power because of it.

>Yes, because being homosexual does not magically exempt you from being misogynistic.

Which doesn't in the least address my point. Feminists are, without any factual statistical basis behind it, condemning gay men as a group and as a culture as inherently misogynistic. They are not condemning "misogynistic men" or "men who hate women so much they pretend to be gay". They condemn gay men as a whole, just as they condemn straight males for being misogynistic as a monolithic class when it suits their narrative.

1/2
>>
>>6904929
>>6905017
>To mainstream feminism, "protecting women" includes trans women. Not to mention mainstream feminism is more about granting women the ability to protect themselves, rather than having men enact draconian laws to protect women. The TERFs and the alt-right have in common that they go on about "protecting OUR women from the barbaric muslim/tranny rapists". It's a very patriarchal way of framing the whole situation.

Except no feminist group has advocated female responsibility or self-protection. Rather than admit that if they are equal, they ought to serve in the military draft, they campaign to abolish the draft. Rather than urge women to purchase firearms for the purpose of protection against violence and tyranny, they demand we abolish the second amendment. Rather than teaching women to be safe and smart, they demand that men polish the streets so they can do whatever they wish.

Feminism is not, and has never been about women taking responsibility for themselves. Rather, it has always been about gaining rights while castigating men into carrying the responsibility end of things. When single motherhood is on the rise, rather than promoting abstinence or smart sex they demand the government subsidize single motherhood. Rather than admitting that by unfortunate biology they are going to have higher health care costs, they screech at men to share those costs in a single payer market.
>>
>>6903636
After the Orlando attack, there is a special irony in /lgbt/ calling the Islamist threat the 'muslim boogeyman'.
>>
>>6904171
>sexist
you have to pretend you like alternative genders like the rest of us
the only wrong gender is male
>>
>>6905029
Rape culture to 3rd wave fems - Saying take self defense classes, in case you need it, get a gun, etc. Somehow encouraging women to take proactive responsibility for their own safety is Sexist. I think, as a Mtf(Closeted) its important. When you have been nearly robbed at gunpoint, You realize the importance of being able to defend yourself. I stopped an Attacker who had a gun by taking my car and stomping the gas towards a car jacker. Needless to say he forgot about trying to shoot me.
>>
>>6905043
>Islamist threat
Why not tell me why it isn't a threat.

Smart people normal use this thing called constructive criticism.
>>
>>6905424
>tell me why it isn't a threat.
I'm trying to tell you that it IS a threat.
>>
>>6904295
The idea is with no gender roles women would be less likely to kick back and relax

Humans are likely to be successful and give effort if they don't have a wet hole that guarantees they never need to work
>>
>>6904745
>trying to deny a specific group the ability to reproduce is a form of discrimination.
Dude what are you even talking about?

Allowing males to reproduce without a female =/= prohibiting females from reproducing
(And vice-versa btw)
>>
>>6903636
The muslim boogeyman was real in Orlando and wielding an AR-15.
>>
>>6903198
Sound like some "utopia" shit sounds like shit but thanks for the young adult novel idea.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.