[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW you wake up every day of your life and remember your body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: ProfoundSenseOfSadness.jpg (232KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ProfoundSenseOfSadness.jpg
232KB, 2000x1000px
Ahah yeah... Sure friends and boyfriend, sure I pass just fine :^)

-Nasty man hands
-Man feet
-Man knee caps
-Shoulders
-Lack of hips
-Jaw line
-Slight brow bossing
-Facial hair (first lazer sesh this week)
-Rib cage
-Trunk vs leg length
-Skull radius
-Slight loss of hair
-Voice

Why are people like us allowed to live in misery? They should honestly have a euthanasia program for transgender people. I wish they could scan a babys brain at birth. If trans, destroy the baby or give it the correct sex hormones so nobody has to live in a permanently disfigured body that they hate.

The worst part is.. I don't even have it that bad compared to some trans people and I still feel this way.
>>
it's because you and every other trans persons are living in a delusion. You aren't woman, you'll never be a woman, all you do is try your hardest to appear as one.

Your a feminine, beautiful male. Just accept you can look female, but acknowledge your actual gender. Then you can stop self-loathing and learn to love and enjoy life sweetheart.
>>
>>6902575
>You aren't woman, you'll never be a woman
We already know that sempai.

What we are doing is fighting dysphoria.
>>
>>6902588
no you don't know it. otherwise you wouldn't be fighting anything.

reread>>6902575
until your eyes bleed. it's your only out from self-hatred
>>
>>6902625
>My understanding of the human mind is the correct one
Have another glass of that tap, boyle
>>
>>6902588
dysphoria is nothing more than you being unwilling to face and except reality. Accept your real gender, dress like a woman, look like one, whatever you want, that's perfectly fine and natural. Just remember you are biologically male and theirs nothing wrong with looking feminine.That is the only way to fight it.
>>
>>6902633
>any contradicting opinion to my beliefs makes me salty.
>>
>>6902641
Thanks for admitting it's just that; your opinion.

>no you don't know it. otherwise you wouldn't be fighting anything.
Is now empirically your blissfully ignorant opinion.
>>
>>6902575
>>6902625
>>6902637
Dysphoria is not caused by "self-hatred". You can't negotiate with biology.
>>
>>6902637
But all people keep referring to me as she by default.
>>
>>6902155
>and boyfriend
why would your mate lie about this? Be real: if you didn't pass reasonably well would he stay with you?

Either way, please don't give up. Things are probably not as bad as you think them to be.
>>
File: badbangs3.jpg (34KB, 558x314px) Image search: [Google]
badbangs3.jpg
34KB, 558x314px
>>6902682
He's probably a closeted faggot.

Pic related, it's OP.
>>
>>6902739
Really? If that's OP then she looks great. If I woke up like that I'd weep with joy. Not even kidding. I'm a 1'93 meter tall broad-shouldered space marine with no chance of ever passing. I don't even bother doing anything but repressing since there's no point.

I might be missing something but from the looks of it what she's missing is confidence.
>>
>>6902575
"GENDER CRITICALS" GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6902739
beautiful
>>
>>6902637
Nah. I accept reality, I know I'm just a feminine man. I still feel dysphoria.
>>
How do doctors know that trans people have problems with their gender and not just their body in general?

I have a disfiguring burn on my face and I get bummed out when some guy sees it and loses interest in me but I don't think about every hour of every day of the week. I know a lot of people who have facial disfigurement or congenital deformities and as long as we have a good support network...and maybe know a kindly whore or two...we don't fucking freak out about our bodies this much.

Like, if a trans person ended up stranded on and island Cast Away style, would they still endlessly obsess over their body and bemoan the lack of surgical access? I just don't fucking get it. I mourned the loss of my looks/face for a few years and then mostly got over it.
>>
>disfigured

>no injury
>no congenital defects

in this context "disfigured" is subjective
>>
File: pepe 2.jpg (80KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 2.jpg
80KB, 800x682px
>>6902931
>Like, if a trans person ended up stranded on and island Cast Away style, would they still endlessly obsess over their body and bemoan the lack of surgical access?

y-yes....
>>
>>6902931
I think most of them have much deeper issues than their gender issues. Think of it like this: you don't like your face(and I'm sorry that happened to you); they don't like every single square inch, every single cell in their body. They're something they don't want to be and can never be the one thing they do want to be. But I think there must be some farther issues than this for many of them, maybe comorbid disorders and neurological problems.
>>
>>6902931
I suspect that the lizard brain portion of you "knows" it is "supposed" to have a certain sort of body/hormonal balance and freaks out when it does not detect it. This would explain why some people feel much, much better after taking hormones for just a few weeks - for too soon for actual, significant physical changes to occur. Some non-passing transsexuals just stay in the closet and pop pills because they feel better on them.
>>
>>6902973
nah jammin' ham, you got it. Permanently stuck with a body, every part of which, is a reminder of how you'll spend the rest of your life. Life can suck somewhat less if everyone assumes you are what you wish you were born as -- and treats you as such. However, that never overrides reality. It just makes it palatable.
>>
>>6902989
Some trans people go on to be happy.
>>
>>6902975
This doesn't appear to be the case for people with congenital limb amputation. Phantom limb is extremely rare for them. Quite the opposite for people who lost arms due to accidents.

The likely reason for this is that Descartes was wrong: when you're growing up there is a back-and-forth relation between your brain and your peripheral nerves (body). They get used to each other. Chop off a 12 year old's arm and you're battling 12 years of a feedback loop between brain and limb. It'll feel wrong.
'Phantom' feelings of your body's proper sex don't seem like a possible kind of experience for anyone who isn't intersexed. I've never seen a good explanation for the phantom hypothesis of trans.
>>
>>6902994
They probably didn't get hit as hard with dysphoria. 40% attempt suicide at some point in their lives. With that in mind I think it's pretty silly to say some wind up happy.
t. has great looking and well passing, but suicidal trans gf who feels that way purely from dysphoria at being a tranny rather than a cis girl
>>
>>6902999
>This doesn't appear to be the case for people with congenital limb amputation. Phantom limb is extremely rare for them. Quite the opposite for people who lost arms due to accidents.
That's a great point!
Either there's a different mechanism by which the brain knows this specific set of things or you're right and there's anoher explanation entirely. Two points to challenge this, though: One, transwomen who lose their penis do not experience phantom sensations while cis men very often do. Two, the effect of HRT on an individual's mood.

The second I find especially interesting. The problem is that there is currently no study proving this - just a lot of self reports. Some in the medical community think this is a placebo effect which I grant is a possibility but if it IS a placebo then it is an astonishingly effective one as it alleviates what was often life-long depression and anxiety and continues to be effective over many years.
>>
>>6903012
I'm sorry to hear that. Some absolutely do, though. Treatment, passing and psychotherapy often helps individuals deal with dysphoria to the point where it isn't much of an issue.

I hope things work out for you and your girlfriend.
>>
>>6902739
hot
>>
Transgenders and transage people are mentally ill and should be treated as such. Typically I could care less about ones personal beliefs; however, they cross the line when they want to force me to play along with Thier delusions or else accuse me of violating Thier rights. Where's my rights? It's my right to acknowledge reality. If a 57 year old man now thinks he's a 6 year old girl, I shouldn't be obligated to pretend he is one. I wholey support treating these people for Thier mental illness rather than allow them to disfigured Thier bodies and expect everyone else to humor them.
>>
>>6902739
She reminds me of Ramonda Andra Xavier (Vektroid)
>>
>>6903113
The treatment recommended by the medical community is transitioning, and has been shown to be reasonably effective.
>>
I just take it one day at a time and try and look on the bright side of things.

I've been getting electrolysis for a while now, and while I still have a while yet to go, the fact that someday in the relatively near future I'll have a permanently smooth face is incredibly uplifting.

As for SRS and FFS, it will still be several years before I can afford them, but the fact that these procedures even exist at all is uplifting.

Just take it one day at a time.
>>
File: 1470237488818.png (99KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1470237488818.png
99KB, 420x420px
>>6903113
*their
>>
>>6902975
more likely it's a placebo effect caused by the assumption that they will no longer develop more undesired sex characteristics and may develop more desired ones
>>
File: EtkFbLa.jpg (41KB, 716x881px) Image search: [Google]
EtkFbLa.jpg
41KB, 716x881px
>>6902155

Relax, hon! Loads of women have those features! You need to stop being preoccupied with not looking like a model and realize that women come in all shapes and sizes!

kisses and hugs xoxoxo

Susan
>>
>>6902637
Um... no. Dyshporia is not a delusion or a choice. If it was I would have solved it by going simply knowing logically its a terrible idea to become tranny. You can't decide the feelings away, I'm not claiming to know the science behind it. But it's built in, part of the product. And being feminine helps me deal with that.
>>
>>6906498
I don't think that accounts for how some transsexuals stay in the closet because they cannot pass yet still mentally benefit from HRT. As said earlier it would have to be a hell of a placebo to perpetually, even after years of taking the hormones with no obvious physical effect, displace depression which did not respond to convnetional anti-depressants.
>>
>>6902155
>Voice

Can be altered through surgical procedures.

>Slight loss of hair

Use a wig my nig

>Facial hair (first lazer sesh this week)

In other words you can get rid of facial hair if you want
>>
>>6902931
Yes, yes and yes. Yes.

Yes.
>>
>>6906725
well sure, if you were in fact taking a placebo, when you find out the placebo isn't actually doing anything, the effect dies...
but this is a placebo effect on one aspect from taking real meds that do have an effect.
>>
>>6903120
It's funny that you mention that since there are rumours that Vektroid is trans (or maybe she actually is).

OP still passes in that picture though. She's kind of androgynous but in the way that cis women can be, and it would be largely unambiguous with female voice and even vaguely feminine mannerisms.
>>
>>6902999
>I've never seen a good explanation for the phantom hypothesis of trans.

>b-but my magical thinking!
>>
File: 1464612929748.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1464612929748.png
42KB, 500x322px
>mfw trying to hugbox this fetishist hon so he doesn't have a breakdown
>flounder and just say "Uhh you have nice skin"
t. My therapist
>>
First
>>
>>6902575
i agree with this, but i also agree that since a trans is a trans and after the transition there is no going back, so they might as well find a bi/gay male that is willing to accept them for who they are (flaws and all)
>>
>>6902739
you look good, as a bi male i would gladly accept you as a partner
>>
>>6906706
yup, exactly
>>
>>6903113
Congratulations, you have the same opinion as every other 55 year old man who leaves comments on trans related articles on Facebook.

We've read this same shit a million times, why do you feel the need to say it again? Do you think you're adding some brilliant new point to the discourse, or are you just trolling, or stupid, or a combination of the above?
>>
>>6902155
Yeah... shit sucks
>>
>>6906706
I just adore that new eyeshadow you're wearing! We have to get together soon and go shopping while the wives are out of town. Lord knows we could use a break from their nagging sometime.

Love always,
Barbara
>>
>>6902575
Idiot. How is that suppose to happen when people stare at you in public and little kids ask their mommies what gender you are and people look at your with exasperation in their eyes when you have a conversation with them
>>
>>6909448
>>
>>6902637
Spoken just like your 50 year old degenerate white baptist parent because they're divorced and you don't know your real dad, because your whore mother fucked too many truckers. Lmao.

>>6902931
Fake. Same person and still stupid.

>>6903113
Fake opinion written by a Trans woman. Too obvious.

>>6909404
Memes dude. Do it for the memes.
>>
>caveman brow
>slight unibrow
>6' fucking 3
>200 lbs
>manhands
> knuckle hair
> man feet
> toe hair
> nose hair
> stomach and chest hair
>2" beard
>man skin
> man ass
> voice
>20 inch shoulders
> receding hairline
I'm not going to transition for obvious reasons but this shit still pains me.
>>
>>6915084
:( I'm so sorry anon
>>
File: 1471254686256.jpg (227KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
1471254686256.jpg
227KB, 677x782px
>hate every part of my body
>bf grabs my hips like the reins of a chariot
Oblata arripe.
>>
have you ever met someone with an actual disfigured body? woman up, man, bdd and dysphoria are treatable
>>
>>6915381
Yep, in the mirror every day
>>
File: 1425515941533.jpg (4MB, 4000x4593px) Image search: [Google]
1425515941533.jpg
4MB, 4000x4593px
todays woman are more powerful than u
>>
Tell me about it, getting mutilated at birth was great, I love being intersex.
>>
>>6902931
Like, if a trans person ended up stranded on and island Cast Away style, would they still endlessly obsess over their body and bemoan the lack of surgical access?

cant know for sure because i never will be and never have been in that type of situation but most likely yes
>>
>>6915084
>caveman brow
>slight unibrow

easily fixable with surgery

>200 lbs

its really easy to lose weight if you're motivated

> knuckle hair
> toe hair
> nose hair
> stomach and chest hair
>2" beard
> man skin
> man ass

easy to remove/will (most likely) go away with HRT

> voice

everyone can have a naturaly female voice if they practice enough. will admit it's hard though and takes a lot of practice for this to become your natural voice. Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWHGS7s7ffY as an example

>20 inch shoulders

how wide are your hips?

> receding hairline
>6' fucking 3

are the only things you cant do much about, and even then Finasteride can sometimes help your hair and there are report of mtfs becoming slightly shorter due to certain muscles dissapearing. Even then being 6'3" doesnt immediately clock you, there are women that are that tall (depends where you live tho i guess)
>>
>>6902931
Even though I didnt really pass until taking it for like 8 months or so, HRT almost immediately (within the first few days) had a positive effect on my mental state. Not only was there the placebo effect, I realized eventually that the testosterone alone, not just its effects on my body, was in fact causing me direct pain in my brain and sensory system.

If I had no access to hrt on an island, I would probably attempt to castrate myself. Testosterone made me feel horrible for 4.5 years of my life, I never want it to do that again.
>>
>>6916126
>4.5 years of my life
did you transition when you were 4 and a half??
>>
>>6916281
No she obv transitioned at like 18 or 19

4.5 years after their testes descend and start pumping T
>>
>>6916286
Haha right sorry for being a moron.
>>
>>6916286
little boys have test levels higher than little girls

that's why they're more likely to fight each other even at an earlier age
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.