[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that lesbians dont actually exist? https://www.y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 31-640x480.png (204KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
31-640x480.png
204KB, 640x480px
Is it true that lesbians dont actually exist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSt62K70o0E
>>
>>6898293
What was his argument?
>>
>>6898305
1.tons of gay men slept with exclusively men since the dawn of time

2.most lesbians have received dick, and that the THEY JUST NEED THIS DICK meme is a cliche because its largely true

3. theres a huge correlation between lesbians and just being really fat and unable to get men anyway
>>
>>6898318
I feel like the transbian vs. cis lesbians war should be proof enough that lesbians don't have some secret desire for dick.

most of those """points""" are like the exact definition of anecdotal evidence anyways
>>
>>6898328
in my personal experience pretty much every girl i ever knew who was a lesbian just experimented with it in college, then got married to a man, had children, and now shows no desire for women whatsoever

of course these were all attractive "lipstick lesbians" but hey thats just been my experience with them
>>
>>6898337
So you too have brought anecdotal evidence? I'm a lesbian and LUGs are well-known and avoided. Mostly shunned, hated, usually mocked. That sort of thing bleeds into our treatment and typical dislike of the bishit.
>>
>>6898337

This. Lesbians don't seem to go through a process of realizing they are gay like guys do. Every lesbian I know just got a gf one day and became a lesbian. Even straight women for the most part will generally say that they could see themselves dating or sleeping with a woman, which is something you rarely see with men.
>>
>>6898356
i mean, its not a really big deal. either way you're still a disgusting reprobate who is going to hell

try not to diddle too many kids on the way down sodomite
>>
>>6898371
>sodomite
I think I'm catching the joke here. The tyranny of the y chromosome shall soon end.
>>
>>6898366
>every lesbian I know
How many do you know? I knew I was gay when I hit puberty because that's when sexual attraction came into play. And even now I look back on my childhood and my obsession with women makes more sense.
>>
Work in theatrical production for a few year and you'll see
>Proud lesbian in cast
>C list male actor added to boost tickets
>They fuck/date after a week
>Seen together in public
After the show finishes its run, the lesbian goes back to exclusively fucking women. This happens surprisingly often.
A straight male actor might suck off an A-lister to get ahead, ain't not way they're gonna fuck some C-lister and be seen in public with him for some non-existent career boost.
>>
>>6898337
I know lifelong lesbians

What of this anecdote?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 564x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 564x412px
All the cis lesbians I met in college are now dating cis males.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (158KB, 1277x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
158KB, 1277x720px
>>6898293
Pure speculation isn't it? Here's how I see it: some girls are fake, some are not. I don't mind either way if I'm just looking for a fuck.

We just have to be more cautious. Men are still more stigmatized for homosexual experimentation as opposed to women, meaning that "lesbians"* and "bisexuals"* are still just walking around breaking the hearts of poor women without any sort of drawback from society at large or groups therein.

*straight
*also straight
>>
Milo likes to make ridiculous hypothesis from studies that this opportunistic bandwagoner read the headline of.

He has even claimed that atheists are mostly just autistic robots with no empathy and compassion (sorta like a sociopath he said). Were does this fuck boi get off calling other people they have no compassion when he's the narcissist?

Its so obvious he's just a bullshitter(a talking head) that's only being a provocateur and "edgy" to further his own career, getting attention and making money in the process. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't believe 95% of the shit that comes out of his mouth.

I'm a sjw hating, regressive hating proper liberal and I'm not down with the mudeslims and I'm even telling you that Milo is a piece of shit attention whore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.