[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if I'm trans? (srs) I'm a pretty effimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

How do I know if I'm trans? (srs)

I'm a pretty effimate male (almost everyone I meet asks if I'm gay, if that gives you an idea) with wide interests both typically masculine and feminine, for example I love lolita and fancy dresses and I like wearing cute puffy girl clothes. On the other hand one of my biggest hobbies is lifting. I'm 18 and I'm pretty comfortable with my body and being male in general. I don't feel an especially strong connection to either gender, I feel like I would be just as comfortable if I were a.woman as I am now. As a kid, until i was like 9 or 10 probably if I was playing pretend with kids I was close with or something similar I would always say "I want to be a girl, I'm named Chloe" or something along those lines, even though it was usually playing shop and other things where the other kids would just be themselves, in the world where I could I chose to be a girl. My family blamed it on me being surrounded by girls as a kid (sister cousins etc were all female) which might not be entirely wrong.

l don't think I'm trans, but the fact that it's even a question for me is a little concerning. Furthermore I know how hard it is as a trans person and how hard transitioning is so I wouldn't want to go through that but maybe subconsiously that's why I have the viewpoint of prefering to stay male? Maybe I'm subconciously denying myself? Would that be a rabbithole worth going down?

In short, how can I know if I'm trans or just a guy who likes girly stuff and crossdressing?

Maybe I'm genderfluid or agender? Will those ever be legitimate outside of tumblr?

sorry this is so long theres probably a lot that isnt necessary im just tired and cant formulate well
>>
>>6892788
Just go total femboy. See /femgen/ and /hrtgen/.
>>
>>6892788

Needs a ride

Don't fall for the meme, literally everybody on this board except for a few tripfagging hons and other genderqueer otherkin will openly express their hate for you and people like you.

Not only that, transitioning is expensive and if you are 18+ get ready to be ugly as fuck because of testosterone fucking with your hormone replacements.

Lastly almost everybody in public will ask you uncomfortable questions all the time, and some/most will openly hate you.

t. Cute boy crossdresser
>>
>>6892846
Needs a tldr*
>>
>>6892788

Questioning it is completely healthy but I think if you're quote "pretty comfortable" being a boy and with your body and you'd feel about the same if you were a girl well, I don't think you're trans. I think you're most likely a girly guy who likes girly things.

Genderfluid and agender probably won't ever be legitimate outside tumblr uses but there's nothing bad about saying you're a boy and having those crossdressing interests and such.

Dunno if this helped but good luck!
>>
>>6892788
>I'm pretty comfortable with my body and being male in general
You're not trans. Next

But seriously, some people just aren't as attached to gender as others. For me, I could probably live my whole life as my birth gender if I had to--but since I have the option of transitioning and I know it will maximize my happiness, that's what makes me trans. Some guys just like girly things, but it's not your hobbies that determine your gender, it's whether or not you have dysphoria (which you clearly don't).
>>
File: come on kid.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
come on kid.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>I want to be a girl
>want
Doc's verdict: You are NOT trans

Trust me I am a doc
>>
>>6892788
>I'm pretty comfortable with my body and being male in general.
stopped reading there
you are not trans
glad we could help
>>
>>6892816
I'll look into it more.

Partially because I'm 6'1" and like getting swole the most I'd want to do with horomones if I were going down that route would be to make/keep my face cute, is that possible?

>>6892853
True, but it's probably too late at this point and I only got 2 hours of sleep on an awful hotel mattress last night so I wouldn't know how to summarize.

>>6892846
Duely noted. "t. cute boy crossdresser"?

>>6892936
>>6892944
Thanks very much these were helpful to me.
>>
>>6893030
It is possible to use a SARM with whatever AA, SERMs, or full estrogens you use, although it will require some simple calculations on likely non-existant data, and then complex modeling to find the dosages.
>>
>>6893050
And the SARM binds to the muscle and bone tissues and acts as an androgen agonist, so you can still be swole.
>>
>>6893023
wow th-thanks doc
>>
>>6893030

glad i could help!
>>
>>6893050
I must be missing something so you stop the androgens but then just give yourself more? Why ? How does that make the face do what you want?
>>
>>6892788
Become Femboy
>>
>>6893180
You stop the androgens with the AA, but use the SARM to reverse that specifically at the bones and muscles, allowing to be cute and swole at the same time.
>>
>>6893275
Ah okay, thanks for clarifying. Last thing, if I did decide to do that how much of a rush should I be in? Like would it be significantly different if I started at 24 as compared to like 19?
>>
>>6892853

I doubt the second quote. People are slowly becoming more accepting towards nonbinary identities. Who knows how it'll be in 25 years?
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 500x333px
>>6893406
People are slowly becoming more accepting towards mass orgies. Who knows how it'll be in 2000 years?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.