[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many /lgbt/ depressed here? I broke up with my boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ob0rawVXQv1vy0l4do1_500.gif (69KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob0rawVXQv1vy0l4do1_500.gif
69KB, 500x705px
How many /lgbt/ depressed here?

I broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago, and thought I'd been okay with it, but I've realized that for the past few weeks I've been falling more and more into depressive patterns. I'm sleeping around 12 hours a night, I'm not really eating, I spend hours in bed every day wishing I had someone to love me...

I've thought about going to the school counseling center, but I know they're up to their neck in people, it's really hard to get an appointment, and I know people who've been told that they should go to group therapy or talk to peer counselors (students with 10 hours of therapy training, who want to help) because the center needs to focus on the more pressing cases, and I'm scared of going in there just to be told I'm not suicidal enough to need help. And I don't think I'd ever actually kill myself, suicidal ideation? Yes. Acting on it? No.

How does everyone else deal with it?
>>
>>6890844
Fuck "peer counselors." They're amateurs who are typically in way over their heads. Get actual therapy from a licensed professional. Also no one is ever "not suicidal enough" to need help if they have suicide ideation. That mentality is just a way to trivialize your problems and add to the self-loathing delusion that you're unworthy of help.
>>
>>6890844
>can get a boyfriend
>depressed

Fuck off back to your school counsiller. Don't you get enough attention already?
>>
I'm also depressed because I'm so fucking ugly. I'm a monster.
>>
File: 1451577192538.jpg (102KB, 746x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451577192538.jpg
102KB, 746x500px
>>6892864
how exactly does being a fag help you overcome being ugly? reducing the dating pool typically yields less results, and you don't have a high success rate anyway
>>
>>6892890
>how exactly does being a fag help you overcome being ugly?
uhhhh...it doesn't?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.