[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing that is normal and natural needs to go to such lengths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Nothing that is normal and natural needs to go to such lengths to be viewed as being normal and natural.
>>
>>6890283
Of course it's not "normal" that is why it is called "queer"

It is pretty natural however, there is nothing more natural than trusting in the guidance of your wise loins
>>
>6890292
Wrong use of 'normal' is common with ppl whose native language doesn't have a separate word for 'common'.
I'm not OP, but surely guilty of misreading & misusing 'normal'.
>>
Liiving in your own shit is surely the normal and natural thing to do, after all, it took centuries and great scientific effort to convince Europeans to build sewers.
>>
>>6890292
Homosexuality is a sexual fetish turned personality trait
>>6890385
Irrelevant. Yeah, except sewers are a great feat of humanity, taking dick in your arse and then shouting to the sky that you're proud of it is the opposite.
>>
>>6890418
You said nothing that is normal needs to go to such lengths to be viewed as normal. So now you change your answer to "...unless I say so."?
>>
>>6890434
What do you mean? Sewers are a feat of engineering. I'm not talking about useful things, I'm talking about culture and how this LGBT degeneracy has been forced to become mainstream.
>>
>>6890443
It is very useful to be able to cure gender dysphoria.
>>
>>6890443
Feats of engineering have taken thousands of years to build up to. Why should I view them as normal or acceptable when we had to put so much effort into them? It's unnatural. It's bad.
>>
>>6890443
Not throwing your shit in the street is a very cultural thing. Indians do it today in fact.

Why should I view putting my poop in a toilet as acceptable when it took so much effort to convince Europeans? They had it right before. You should shit in a pail and dump it out your window.
>>
>>6890283
While you are correct in your view of LGBT as abnormal, it is by no means unnatural, and even if it was, the appeal to nature is a fallacy (i.e. all that is natural is inherently positive), and, distancing ourselves from stupid and uneducated associations, being left handed, having blue eyes, and many other often ignored traits are abnormal, yet we do not socially ostracise them in any particular way.

And, while I may understand your confusion, it is not a fetish, and many of the hypotheses for the cause of homosexuatily have genetic (not necessarily hereditary) causes, particularly epigenetic.

Please educate yourself, and in something useful now, /his/, before you make a greater fool of yourself.
>>
File: 1468821629343.jpg (49KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1468821629343.jpg
49KB, 960x539px
>>6890557
>Please educate yourself, and in something useful now, /his/
savage
>>
>>6890534
instead indians shit in their street, lmao
>>
Nothing as normal or natural as roleplaying as a crusty dead reactionary on an anime imageboard
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.