[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the HRC just put out a trans safe sex guide. What does /lgbt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: z5t8wOD.png (39KB, 428x265px) Image search: [Google]
z5t8wOD.png
39KB, 428x265px
So the HRC just put out a trans safe sex guide. What does /lgbt/ think about this? [spoiler]Especially lesgen[/spoiler]
>>
>>6887959
Unfortunately we at lesgen are too busy abusing our gf's and molesting 12 yo girls to comment.
>>
>>6887959
Wow wtf? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
>>
>>6888008
Its on their site: http://www.hrc.org/resources/safer-sex-for-trans-bodies

Here is a pdf: http://hrc-assets.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com//files/assets/resources/Trans_Safer_Sex_Guide_FINAL.pdf
>>
>>6887959
>"strapless"

my fucking sides

>be babby dyke
>conservative family/friends: dick isn't that bad, just like, you gotta find that special one attached to the right person pls don't just date women
>jetpack out to queer area
>queer family/friends: dick isn't that bad, just like, you gotta find that special one attached to the right person pls don't just date cis women

8/8 m8 jimmies rustled erry time
>>
I'm MtF and think this "strapless" thing is bullshit. Calling a post op neo-vagina a vagina (without the neo part) is just a convenient thing to do. Besides that, "strapless" is the worst thing you could call a dick since no real transsexual woman wants to penetrate someone like a man would. That's disgusting. I personally refer to mine as "the problem" or "it," and in context my girlfriend understands what I mean. The "front hole" thing sounds fine, though. I know a FtM who calls his a "bro hole."
>>
>>6888256
I don't think its fair to call a natural a vagina a "front hole" and a neo-vagina just a vagina. The definition of vagina makes no mention of natural vaginas and regulating natural vaginas to "front holes" draws a parallel to the misogynistic tendency of some transpersons to refer to cis-woman as "fish" and not taking into consideration the actual complex and various purposes of the vagina, which cannot be replicated through surgery. and But I do agree with your sentiment on "strapless".
>>
>>6888341
"Front hole" presumably covers both natural vaginas and neo-vaginas.
>>
>>6888705
Hmm hadn't seen it that way. The wording could be better then.
>>
>>6887959
>can't say penis
>can say vagina
that's some cringy shit what are they 12 year old boys? oh right it's liberal human "rights" campaign
>>
>>6888341
you call a natural vagina a vagina too, but doing that makes some trans men dysphoric, so they use front hole in reference to themselves. it's not misogynistic if you just use it for guys. i have never seen anyone use front hole for a cis woman or a trans woman with a neovagina.

personally, though, i don't see what the big deal is about calling genitals what they are. it's just an organ like any other.
>>
>>6888749
why can you say dicks though
>>
>>6888764
not saying you can't but when an organization is putting out a guide on safe sex they should be able to use the accepted medical term of penis
>>
>genitals
TRIGGERED
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.