[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Ive identified as ftm for the pst 6 years or so and now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: blue-music_00379258.jpg (120KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
blue-music_00379258.jpg
120KB, 1680x1050px
So Ive identified as ftm for the pst 6 years or so and now that Im in college and seeing all these transtranders who only came out last year are starting to piss me off. Ive become so numb to pronouns that i feel as though they've lost all meaning. Im finding myself contemplating coming out as lesbian/jus being a butch female. The idea of wearing any female clothing or acting feminine is nauseating but ive been feeling very hesitant on following through with hormones/transitioning now that Im old enough/on my own. Are there any other queer people that thought they were ftm but might just want to reclaim their lesbian identity?
Photo not related.
>>
>>6887786
So youve been out for 6 years, had access to hormones, and didn't decide to medically transition? You've may have 5 years on those other snowflakes but none of you are trans.
>>
>>6887799
Never had access to hormones, my parents are extremely transphobic
>>
>>6887833
boo hoo

how do you know those other transtrenders also have transphobic parents who can't transition? ever think about that?

fuck off with your identification, you were never a real ftm to begin with unless you intend to go on the T and mean it, tooth and nail

>i feel as though they've lost all meaning

They really have, haven't they? :^)
>>
>>6887838
Ive always wanted to go on T since the time knew what transgender meant, and have always been confident in my trans identity. Its just now im questioning the validity of being trans and if its even a real thing. If the trans movement has claimed that masculinity and femininity have nothing to do with identity then whats the point on changing words of your identity?
>>
>>6887786
Hon
>>
>>6887878
Body dysmorphia.
Some people would rather their body be a certain way.
>>
>>6887878
>Its just now im questioning the validity of being trans and if its even a real thing. If the trans movement has claimed that masculinity and femininity have nothing to do with identity then whats the point on changing words of your identity?

nigga what are you even saying, the trans movement isn't some organization that picks and chooses what happens what

if you want benis not a bagina then you're a dude

what the fug is so hard to understand with that
>>
>>6887890
Its like ive elvolved from having crippling dysphoria (wanting to be/look like a bio male) to wanting to accept my body and just embrace what I was given regardless of identity
>>
>>6887912
so you devolved from being a ftm to being a transtrender to being a butch

wew lad, the next level down is being just a cis gril to gib birth to babbies and a family

gz
>>
>>6887786
no offense dude, but that's pretty fucking stupid and a real petty reason to sabotage your own life
>>
>>6887786
if you don't want to transition like at all anymore then you're probably not trans

also a trans guy would feel a lot of discomfort telling people he's a lesbian especially if he's already out as a guy

it's normal to hate transtrenders but the reason we hate them is bc they make non trans people think we're all like them, not bc it's mainstream
>>
File: i121^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png (282KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
i121^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
282KB, 800x600px
>>6887912

LEL. This is obvious bait. Identical storyline to the thread that's always like "hurr by why cant you just accept ur body!!!"

now we conveniently have a tranny trying to explain to us all how concerned they are and how they cured their dysphoria with body acceptance.

fucking lel desu

all the others may fall for this but 0/10 bait.
>>
>>6887912
If you don't have dysphoria anymore you shouldn't transition, there's a chance transitioning could give you dysphoria. Coming out again as a butch lesbian makes sense. You can go transLite mode and claim nonbinary if you're embarrassed about going back from out FtM to masc female.
>>
>>6888871
>claiming nonbinary

do not do this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.