[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any diet for stay cute and feminine? i know hrt fundamental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Dash-diet-fruit-and-vegetables.jpg (52KB, 625x411px) Image search: [Google]
Dash-diet-fruit-and-vegetables.jpg
52KB, 625x411px
Is there any diet for stay cute and feminine?
i know hrt fundamental but maybe diet can help too
>>
>>6885101
lots and lots of semen is key
>>
>>6885101
If you're doing HRT, then you don't need anything except healthiness from your diet.

Otherwise, basically all diet recommendations are attempts at HRT-lite, manipulating hormone levels. You might as well go on a low dose of HRT instead, that's much easier.
>>
>>6885123
what about real females who go on a diet to look better?
>>
>>6885132
Right, as I said, a healthy diet is good even on HRT.
>>
>>6885155
but i mean specific diet, not only eating healthy stuff, which means whatever
>>
veganism
>>
>>6885166
All research out there says veggies and fruit = very good, so eat loads of that.
Eat varied, non processed wholefoods, mostly plants. The less messed with, the better.
Lean protein like white fish and chicken breast, legumes and cottage cheese, get your fats from nuts, avocados and fish.
Avoid junk food, greasy shit, added salt, and processed sugar.
Drink enough water
Avoid carcinogens like pollution, smoking, alcohol, drugs and industrial waste.
>>
>>6885101
Eat the bare minimum to stay just out of the underweight mark.
>>
>>6886384
I do that to stay masculine. Femininity is curvy.
>>
Diet does help, avoid red meat and saturated fats becuase those promote testosterone.
Eat lots of carbs, veggies, and soy products.
>>
>>6886394
You cant get feminine curves with out hormones.
>>
>>6886441
OP said unrelated to hrt, not that hrt was out of the question.
>>
>>6885101
A Vegan diet, it's the gayest diet you can do
>>
>>6886441
All fat, no muscle, looks female no matter what monies a person got. OP just needs to let his muscles rot away to achieve soft curves.
>>
>>6885101
>any diet for stay cute and feminine?
Stop eating.
If you're dead you won't grow old.
>>
>>6887133
Lies.
Live food don't spoil.
>>
File: 1473626333855.jpg (2MB, 1200x1800px)
1473626333855.jpg
2MB, 1200x1800px
you want to be petite. portion your meals to be as minimal as possible, but as much nutrition as possible. I've been looking into asian diet stuff and kinds of food they eat. cut out all junk from your diet completely, cold turkey, forever. if you want to be curvy, you need a slim waist. foods aren't going to make your tits or ass bigger (maybe soymilk just a little bit), hrt will take care of that. Unless you're going for a fat look. generally, fruits and veggies and lean protein, as someone else said. spinach and kale are god tier. eat stuff with vitamin E. Drink green tea, as it has antioxidants. I think the best thing to go for is amazing skin if you want to be a pretty female.
>>
>>6885132
They're doing that to become healthy so that their own estrogen levels will give them the best results possible.

>female eats healthy food
>looks more like healthy female

>male eats healthy food
>looks more like healthy male

Nothing you eat will make a real difference, even the incidences of e.g., soy feminization are freak incidents that likely triggered some existing estrogen sensitivities.

If all the "horror" stories about Soy were true then it would be easy enough to just eat a fuckton of Tofu and chug soymilk erryday, but sadly that just simply does not work.

plz apologize for me shitting on the parade
I am in the same position as you all which is why I have these conclusions :(
>>
>>6887325
This is tru, actually

Being slim and getting good skin ARE some things that can help you

(I'm >>6887803 )
>>
>>6887803
>>6887806
When I was starting out I made the mistake of thinking you could become a female without hrt or at least make progress. It's a huge mistake. I spent money buying those spearmint teas and pueraria mirifica pills. They're useless. Just go on QHI or alldaychemist or whatever site you can DIY on. A high "estrogen food" diet won't change anything.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.