[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you used to think gay people were the nicest, cutest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_niawogIszT1u55xnmo1_400.gif (108KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niawogIszT1u55xnmo1_400.gif
108KB, 300x170px
>tfw you used to think gay people were the nicest, cutest people on earth until you went to gaygen
>>
Are you really all that bad? I still think you're by far the nicest people, IRL at least. When I meet fags they are easily the most trustworthy people on average with personal secrets and not judging you.

Then again apart from coming to /lgbt/ as an emissary from /pol/ half a dozen times I have no experience with gays online.
>>
Because of gaygen? Really?

Most gay men grow into Sociopaths, and they have very good reasons to
>>
>>6884949
>Most gay men grow into Sociopaths, and they have very good reasons to
why
>>6884948
That's what I thought, you meet a lot of gay people offline. I had the same perception of gay people before I started using the internet more, many years ago. My advice is to just stay around the gay people you meet offline, because there's definitely a lot of really shitty gay people online, who you just don't see when you're out in the world at large as much, because irl they're probably anti social bitches who just keep to themselves and wait to go home to unleash all their hatred on others online for no reason. I'd recommend trying to stay with gay people offline.
>>
>>6884948
>gays are literally jesus
>i'm from /pol/ btw

Make up your fucking mind about us. It ain't even just you, I see this out of /pol/ constantly. You hate us as degenerates but you also want to marry us. Gay person goes onto an gay bashing thread and it's all L O N D O N and pls post qt pics. Why? Is there some truth to the theory that homophobia is spearheaded by the deeply closeted.
>>
>Used to call myself a feminist and think feminists were great people before running into TERFs on /lgbt/
>>
>>6884973
/pol/ has a lot of people that are homophobes and a lot of people that aren't.

imagine asking /lgbt/ to reach a consensus on something. it's just not how 4chan works.
>>
>>6884948
Go home /pol/, you're drunk.
>>
>>6884938
Welcome to 4chan. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>6884938
It's just this website man.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 580x580px
>>6884938
Give Femgen a chance
>>
File: 1471752530770.jpg (274KB, 850x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1471752530770.jpg
274KB, 850x1036px
>>6884938
When my body was filled with negative energies i used to go ob gaygen purely to bully. Now I go on there make some witty jokes and give compliments. I never want to be full of negative energy anymore.
>>
File: 1473064472640.jpg (61KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1473064472640.jpg
61KB, 500x667px
>>6884938
Never come back degenerate.
>>
>>6884938
What's wrong with /gaygen/?
>>
>>6887633
It's full of nothing but heterosexuals.
>>
>>6884938
Gaygen is a terrible example of the gay population
>>
>>6887714
sadly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.