[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you sure that liking femboys is the same thing as being gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_myjnx5CCtm1sl90emo1_500.jpg (82KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myjnx5CCtm1sl90emo1_500.jpg
82KB, 500x667px
Are you sure that liking femboys is the same thing as being gay? l think if anything there should be a different classification scale of what constitutes homosexuality. I think that if you're attracted to guys who are very feminine, such as I know a lot of femboys are, who look very close to women, who most (imo almost straight) guys prefer, then you shouldn't be considered gay, but perhaps some very low tier of homosexuality, whereas someone who's very gay is attracted to more masculine guys. I personally am attracted to twinks, so I would consider myself about 5/10 on the gay scale, whereas when I do find those androgynous femboy guys attractive (which I very much do), in that case I would consider myself about 1 or 2 out of 10 on the gayness scale (depending on whether or not there's a penis showing). I think think rating scale is better than what we simply have right now, which is gay and straight, because I like guys but I never considered myself to be /that/ gay.
>>
>>6884859
TLDR but who the fuck cares anyway?
If it's cute, fuck it.
Nobody else can tell you what you're attracted to or what your sexuality is.
That being said, I don't think we need more than hetero/bi/homo because we'll just end up in Tumblr territory at that point.
>>
>>6884859
Part of being str8 is liking boobs and vag a lot.
>>
>>6884863
>If it's cute, fuck it.
I'm a loner who's been alone for years, I can't just fuck people.
>>
>>6884863
Also, you can't deny the logic of the OP.
>>
>>6884869
So yeah, some things are less or more gay than others but it's kind of irrelevant.
You can just say you're bi or that you're straight but would fuck a guy if he looked like a girl or something.
Nobody cares exactly how gay you are.
>>6884867
I've barely left my room in 6 years, I live in the middle of the woods, and I still manage to get laid.
It's not that hard but you've gotta try.
>>6884864
Typically, yeah.
Doesn't mean the thing you're fucking has to have a vagina or had to have been born with one for it to be straight but you're going to disagree because you're a troll anyway, aren't you?
>>
>>6884888
>I've barely left my room in 6 years, I live in the middle of the woods, and I still manage to get laid.
yeah you probably just sleep with random people you don't even know. I wouldn't ever do that, I'd at least have to know the person.
>>
>>6884900
I don't though, I fuck the people I date.
It takes time to find anyone remotely close to me but giving up without trying would have me looking like you.
You have the internet, it's an amazing tool that can connect you with other people.
You also have two feet and a heartbeat.
Make use of those things and never give up, even when things may seem impossible.
>>
>>6884907
>It takes time to find anyone remotely close to me but giving up without trying would have me looking like you.
I'm on a dating website.
>>
>>6884920
That's hardly trying but keep telling yourself you're putting in enough effort that you deserve to be rewarded.
>>
>>6884928
pretentious douche bag, you act like it's so fucking easy. fuck you.
>>
>>6884859
Why do femboys always dress like 14 year old girls?
>>
>>6884859
holy shit that fuccboi looks like my high school ex gf
>>
>>6885098
Some people end up projecting themselves on to their attraction and basically become it.
>>
>>6884864
Lots have tits cause hormones now
>>
>>6885637
They prob look like moobs and why would a str8 guy take you if he could just safe himself the respect and pick up a girl?
>>
>Hey I'm just dating this cute little fag boy, we're bf and bf but I'm totally not bi or gay.
>>
File: 1473173035877s.jpg (5KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473173035877s.jpg
5KB, 166x250px
>>6884859
Dude im telling you Its not gay if she sucks my dick its only get if like his cock
>>
>>6884859
nigga you gay
>>
>>6885655
The dont look like moobs if you're slender. Just like undersized normal tits.

Never said they wouldn't have to be at least somewhat bi, but they could still essentially be straight and just want to experiment with an andro partner that's chil and can do guy stuff with them too.
>>
File: 1473214668759.jpg (7KB, 224x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473214668759.jpg
7KB, 224x200px
>>6886021
Alright dude lets do this!
>>
>>6884859
>I think think rating scale is better than what we simply have right now, which is gay and straight, because I like guys but I never considered myself to be /that/ gay.

Then you're bi. And if you really wanna get specific about it, you can just say, "I'm bi, but I only go for more effeminate looking men."

There's no need for a scale or for 156 different tumblr sexualities. Gay/straight/bi covers everything.
>>
It does leave you in a weird spot when you're not 100% straight but also aren't attracted to very many men. Even bi implies you have at least a decent amount of interest in other men, not just the rare femboy, Its probably simpler to just say you're straight than have to explain the specifics.
>>
Is the op pic a boy? That's very cute, I want to marry him.
>>
>>6886488
Do you have a 13 year old girl fetish ?
>>
>>6884859
hnnnnng
>>
File: 1452608816111.jpg (16KB, 236x232px) Image search: [Google]
1452608816111.jpg
16KB, 236x232px
>>6885075
He's right.

If you see yourself as a loser that won't get laid, that's what you're gonna get.
If you see yourself as a guy who deserves and will have a happy relationship, that's what you're gonna get.

Don't be such a fucking crybaby.
>>
>>6884859
who the fuck is that i need to know im a scholar
>>
>>6886659
if you fuck a guy and a girl, you're bi.

none of this "no homo. if balls dont touch" bullshit.
>>
>>6886721

doesnt make sense
>>
>>6886591
No
13 yo boys fetish? Yes
>>
>>6886645
obviously means u turn only
>>
>>6886658

muffinsthefemboy.tumblr.com

finally im useful
>>
>>6884863
>we only need the words we already know
This is the worst anti-sjw/tumblr argument out there and I wish people who are otherwise more logical than sjw's tend to be would stop using it.
I want as many words as are needed to describe things accurately, and that includes feelings around gender and sexuality. Some shit like identifying as an animal is obviously retarded, but gender and sexuality having lots of nuance isn't that crazy, as we see evidence of it with this guy who only wants to fuck girly boys, but calling him gay would make some people think he likes hairy men.
>"all he'd have to do is clarify"
You must not respect the formation of languages, which expands when nuances are made, usually pressured by the development of cultures. Guess what's happening now? We're finally allowed to not be beardman and longhairlady without getting murdered, and so we have new experiences to deal with and label. Whatever way you feel about gender and sexuality, "more words is bad" is a fucking bad argument.
>>
>>6884859
>I never considered myself to be /that/ gay.
We get it, you're a gay homophobe.
>>
>>6888618
How do you get narrow shoulders like that?

Asking for a friend.

>>6888709
Guys will often fuck just about anything. It's just a matter of what pheromones and build they're attracted to.
>>
>>6884859
>Are you sure that liking femboys is the same thing as being gay?

Yes.
>>
>>6884859
Are you so insecure about being a fucking queer that you need to type a TLDR about it?
>>
>>6884859
femboys a cute i love sucking their cute limpies into rock hard erections until they squirt cum everywhere.
>>
i dont get why your almost ashamed to call yourself gay. that what it sounds like, quote i like guys but i dont think im more than half gay b/c the men i like dont act like guys i know.
let me break it down for you. do you get hard more men, can you stay hard for men,thats gay. its not 2/3 gay, its not12.6% gay. its just gay. but if your a latino in prison and youure only a top its not gay b/c they arnt taking it-now you see how silly that sounds-thats yew. and theres nothing moe of a turnoff than a guy in denial ,your gay and its ok you dont have to act totally gay to quallify either i was like you to when i was 16 and scared to admitt
>>
>>6884859
>Are you sure that liking femboys is the same thing as being gay? l think if anything there should be a different classification scale of what constitutes homosexuality. I think that if you're attracted to guys who are very feminine, such as I know a lot of femboys are, who look very close to women, who most (imo almost straight) guys prefer, then you shouldn't be considered gay, but perhaps some very low tier of homosexuality, whereas someone who's very gay is attracted to more masculine guys. I personally am attracted to twinks, so I would consider myself about 5/10 on the gay scale, whereas when I do find those androgynous femboy guys attractive (which I very much do), in that case I would consider myself about 1 or 2 out of 10 on the gayness scale (depending on whether or not there's a penis showing). I think think rating scale is better than what we simply have right now, which is gay and straight, because I like guys but I never considered myself to be /that/ gay.

JESUS CHRIST tl;dr

But yes. Liking fembois and wanting to fuck their boipuccis isn't gay.
>>
>>6888741
angling, and also, he made the op pic when he was 17
>>
>>6888741
Not the person in the picture sorry, just remember their tumblr from a long time ago! I wish I could get slim shoulders like that.

But from experience it's really all about genetics and if you're fudged on the shoulder front it's pretty much tough luck.
>>
>>6886645
Fake and gay hippy dippy positive thinking hugbox bullshit detected.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.