[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be bisexual man >given up on same-sex relationships >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (44KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 320x240px
>be bisexual man
>given up on same-sex relationships
>not because of any preference for women or social stigma, but because all your boyfriends have been unstable, self destructive drama queens

Am I the only one? Please judge me/comment.
>>
Do you date barely legal femboys? Seems to be a constant with bi guys.
>>
>>6883637
I mean, my first boyfriend was 17 when I was 18, and very effeminate.

But I guess not really, no. I tend to prefer more feminine and physically slight men, though.
>>
File: 1473479121908.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473479121908.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
>>6883591
>be bi
>start out rather equal, about 50/50 between guys and gals
>date guys and date one girl with a few small time flings with some more ladies
>slowly realize my lack of willingness to put with female drama and my complete ignorance when it comes to dealing with them in general
>want a boyfriend and will continue to pursue one even if it's a harder dating pool littered with shit and trash

I'm not the same as you OP, but I do get where you're coming from. The guys I did date both had their issues which is to be expected (two individuals becoming one, etc) but things got worse with time. A boyfriend is just that, a boy that is your friend... but you fug 'em. Like any friends, it's bound to hit the fan now and then, but with a relationship, you can't easily recover sometimes.

So yeah, it's shit, but I'd say not to completely give up. Who knows? But if you love the vag that much, by all means, pursue. More boipuss for this loser.
>>
>>6883670
I don't just mean "drama". And I know it's not just gay men that succumb to it.

I guess I mean things like self abuse and harm, drug abuse, codependency, sexual kinks I can't get behind, or suicide (2 guys did this, and it still fucks with me to this day.)

It's almost the 3 year anniversary of my boyfriend's death, and I always get depressed. I won't say that every female I've been with is completely well adjusted, but it's been literally 100% of my male partners.

I don't prefer one gender over another. I really just want someone I can be in love with without being afraid they'll leave this world without considering how devastated I'll be by it
>>
>>6883704
Man, now that would have been a lot more to digest as an opener to a thread. I'm sorry to hear that, man. I can't begin to understand how that feel and you're completely in the right for feeling that way.

If that's all true then why say you'd want to stop doing same sex? I know the social stigma is there at times, but if you're happy then it's not an issue typically.

And of course, not all men want to abuse some kind of substance or end their life early...
>>
>>6883733
I guess I'm just venting on here. Like I said, it's 2 days before the "anniversary".

I guess I'm afraid of it happening again?
>>
>>6883748
In all honesty, there's always that risk of it happening again. But you have to take that risk. If you want to be loved, you have to go into it knowing that things aren't going to literally last forever. There's always the chance they'll leave you through some means or another.

Not to be a downer, but being scared won't help. Feel free to get emotional over an anniversary of that kind, it's rough. Just don't get discourage over some bad experiences... you'll make it, sad anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.