[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am just so alone and horny but also socially retarded, a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: shake.gif (412KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shake.gif
412KB, 500x281px
I am just so alone and horny but also socially retarded, a little crazy and distrustful of people.

I wish I could just hook up with anybody but I don't want to catch anybody's STDs. I can't even mention I'm a tranny anywhere on dating sites because that's literally asking for trouble and I am speaking from experience because as soon as I mentioned that, some 43yo BDSM daddy wanted to make me his """"wife"""" which could be p fun but with someone I can trust, not some crusty old grandpa who just wants to sissify failed men for his pleasure.

Finding someone on the internet to stuff your holes full sounds pretty easy but you only die once, you know. Worst thing is I am almost at the point of not caring about deadly sex bugs anymore, that's how badly I want that thick throbbing thing inside me while his experienced hands are fondling every bit of my body and pulling my hair. What should I do?
>>
>>6882599
>What should I do?
Bring that ass here, girl.
>>
>>6882599
OP, you can't really force those kind of connections so I'm not sure what to tell you. But if you put yourself out there, you'll have a better chance of getting what you want.
>>
>>6882604
W-where.
>>
>>6882655
I'll start with are you in New York?
>>
>>6882644
But I am so scared.
>>6882663
No I am not even from the US. ;~~;
>>
>>6882599
You know, condoms exist for a reason, use them, always bring your own.
I'm also sure there are sites which cater more to your needs. If you have to use regular ones and are passable just go there as a woman, once you are talking to someone slowly mention you're trans or do it before the first meeting. Just make sure you tell them beforehand, heard some bad stuff about guys getting aggressive and all when told in person after kissing or whatevs
>>
>>6882690
Which continent/country?
>>
>>6882690
I understand. Getting on those apps are scary. I still get really anxious when someone messages me. But I'm sure if you talk to someone who's nice, you'll form something.
>>
>>6882704
Yeah, I know about condoms except I want to feel an actual cock inside me otherwise I could just use a dildo. No sex is better than shitty desensitized sex, I guess.

And you are right, there is okcupid which looked promising but I heard they steal your data and your pics and I am not okay with having my pics being used by some multinational corporation for God knows what reasons.
>>6882712
Europe
>>
I would gladly take you
>>
Get a bf, like seriously. Sex is infinite times better when you have an emotional attachment to someone.
>when he whispers mean and nice things in your ear while being the pushed into the bed by the weight of his body, happy to share your body in an act of love to show the person how much you trust and want them
>>
>>6882771
Where in Europe? Sweden here. :D
>>
>>6882599
I know this feel ;_;
Do want a bf so badly
>>
I'm a virgin and want this too, but I don't want to have sex outside of a committed relationship.

And I don't know how to social stuff very well and I don't really ever leave my room often so it doesn't happen.
>>
>>6882599
hi i just got out of detox im a bit depessed you wanna chat mabey we can find some dick together safly. i have a bf but we sleep around not often but like a healthy amount i dont mind if you differant if you dont mind that i was on drugs for 7 years , we are both clean and we know other guys in other places it would be kinda refeshing to be around s1 that not juging me on my past. in know about just wanting to sleep around idk id prolly bore you. im all sober now i was more fun on pills:/
>>
>>6884702
Find a bf on the internet. Worked for me now I have this >>6882847
I'm also slowly learning to become less socially retarded via interacting with co workers and customers at work too
You can do it anon
>>
Fantasy =/= reality.
You don't really want to be gangbanged by std ridden strangers that will kill you and hide the body.
Some sex with your bf to scratch the itch is enough. Sexual deviancy hurts you, it feels good for a moment then you pay, just like drugs or gluttony.
But I understand you because I had also been deprived for so long so your head starts to wander + internet with an endless supply of hentai and other perverts. I used to spend so much time fapping and thinking of the most deviant things...
I'd ask you to post location but I'm not interested in hookups to be honest. I just want to cuddle and play games, but no sex without a relationship. (I'm from spain btw)
>>
>>6882771

Please say UK
>>
>>6882599
If you wanna play the game, you gotta take the risk. Safe sex practices will go a long way towards mitigating that risk.
>>
>tfw straight guy who has had sex with 1 person
>but not for 2 years :^)

I don't fucking care about STDs. I am unable to present myself in a way that other people find attractive. My last (and only) girlfriend was an anomaly because desu she was a little weird in a hipsterish way.

I don't have any advice for you. Dildo I guess?
>>
File: 1396365164275.jpg (57KB, 179x428px) Image search: [Google]
1396365164275.jpg
57KB, 179x428px
>>6882599
I am a straight male who just stumbled upon this. I have no constructive advice. I just wanted to say how relatable this is.
>>
>>6882599
You must be pretty young if you think a 43 yo BDSM daddy is a crusty old man. Either that or he was a really unattractive 43, which is sadly all too common.
>>
>>6882599
you are a pathetic human being. you already know your options. make a goddamn choice already. otherwise, stop complaining.
>>
I'm lonely please be my tranny gf...wait are you just trying to get attention from lonely robots?? Shame on you for taking advantage of people to inflate your ego! Shame on you!
>>
>>6891895
I feel that anon's pain. I was sexually assaulted by a middle-aged man when I was little, and again in my teens, so I have an irrational aversion to them even though I've realized they're my type.
>>
>>6892108
Class D pickup line. Is that your best?
>>
>>6892108
>it's the "r9k hits on girls" episode
cute
>>
>>6892313
>girl
>>
>>6892420
>implying
if she has a feminine benis she's a girl

that's the rules, sorry
>>
File: 0c2db4722175cc1bf0bbbe4c6da2d1d6.png (231KB, 800x1089px) Image search: [Google]
0c2db4722175cc1bf0bbbe4c6da2d1d6.png
231KB, 800x1089px
>>6882599
Isnt there a zeemaps or something similar for this board?
I just want to dote on a feminine boy, trap or transgirl. yes I am a chaser, bugger off
>>
>>6892613

just stay with your faggot femboys and traps you piece of shit.
transgirls don't like cockcraving pathetic twats.
>>
>>6893297
>fuck off chaser
>trans girls don't like people who are attracted to them
>why am i so lonely? =(
>>
>>6893411

I'm sorry, I'm never lonely, I had tons of encounters with both boys and girls, I had plenty of relationships (I'm not even looking for one right now)
I'm living the bi dream. enjoying non pathetic people which are still attracted to me no matter what's between my legs, unlike deep denial chasers like you

kill yourself :)
>>
>>6882599
You don't realise how easy this is

What type of guy do you like? What is that types hobbies? Go to the places where one can do those hobbies. Go talk to him and before it escalates into a date just tell him what you really are

Easy
>>
>>6882663

I'm from NY, a socially awkward virgin too.
I would use apps but terrified of stds.
>>
>>6894458
Are you in upstate or the city?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.