[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transition isn't really the answer.... I was on hormones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1473201482578.gif (836KB, 469x348px) Image search: [Google]
1473201482578.gif
836KB, 469x348px
Transition isn't really the answer.... I was on hormones for 8 months, I just ended up as a guy with boobs and a limp dick. Fuck that.
>>
Try harder.
>>
File: 1456290609819.jpg (53KB, 399x543px) Image search: [Google]
1456290609819.jpg
53KB, 399x543px
>>6879376
What did you expect would happen, exactly?
>>
File: demastro.png (2MB, 1088x717px) Image search: [Google]
demastro.png
2MB, 1088x717px
Don't give up already! The before image in this timeline is actually 6 months on hormones, and look where she ended up 1.5 years later.
>>
Sorry it didn't work out for you OP but it did help a lot of people.
>>
>>6879516
Not OP but those timelines always make me so sad because they feature such miraculous transformations and yet I know that a bald hulking giant such as myself has no real hope. Still, they show that a large portion of humanity can actually transition and do well.
>>
File: demastro1.jpg (115KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
demastro1.jpg
115KB, 960x1280px
>>6879542
For extra sadness points, you should know that the person on this timeline didn't even intentionally transition; instead, they had to take female hormones to pregnancy-like levels in order to cure multiple sclerosis. Transition just happened as a side-effect, and they decided to roll with it.
>>
>>6879578
Shit, I nearly teared up. Well played.
>>
>>6879376
same, except 4 years and never going to stop

I have committed myself to that. Reverting is not an option, neither is becoming a woman.
I can live with it.
>>
>>6879597
Would you revert if it was an option? Or was it worth it?
>>
>>6879612
it was worth it

if I did nothing then, if I didn't take my fate into my hands, I it would be hell. Letting fate decide things and doing nothing is hell. Fighting for what you want, even if you fail despite your best efforts, is the only way to live a respectful life and have no regrets.
>>
>>6879402
Im pretty sure most trannies here think starting estrogen is magicly gonna turn them into qt femme womyn.

And the problem is mostly with mtfgen where they try to convince everyone is like them and they should transition regardless of peoples situation and other mental conditation they might have.
>>
>>6879622
Based on the amount of sad tranny posts, I'm pretty sure most of them are realistic about their chances.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
This thread is literal post garbage. How the fuck do these retarded trolls put in the effort to sit on this board constantly and flood it with such trash? Half of the entire catalog is obvious troll and bait posts.

I just don't get it. If you hate fags so much, why the fuck do you spent hours here learning the terminology, "culture", and even people here. How much of a loser does one have to be to do this?
>>
File: Candice-Armstrong-51.jpg (93KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
Candice-Armstrong-51.jpg
93KB, 640x455px
>>6879578

That's nuts, any source?
Opposite version for pic related, took steroids as a female for dem lifts, turned into a man, and was just like 'lolohwell'
>>
>>6879686
It's reddit user demastro.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>6879655
>How much of a loser does one have to be to do this?
>>
>>6879690
>reddit
urgh

But many thanks, will take a look
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.