[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ please hold me. I'm losing my 3 years MtF girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20160625-WA0002.jpg (132KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160625-WA0002.jpg
132KB, 1600x900px
/lgbt/ please hold me. I'm losing my 3 years MtF girlfriend to the world.

We've dating since pretty much the start of the treatment. We moved together pretty quickly too, and, while nobody is perfect, my life only improved from when she first came into my life. We're somewhat alike, don't like partying or going outside much. But that's changing. She made this really flamboyant friend, and as far as I know he never dissed me, so I always thought of him as a good guy.

But now she wasn't to go to a pride parade, and said she's going with or without me. She really underestimate her appearance, and all the male attention she'll get. I'm not concerned with getting cheated, I trust her, but I know for a fact this is a slippery slope. She'll start going to parades, then parties, then night parties and then everything that made us so good of a pair will be gone. I can't enjoy parties, I'm not social.

I know I could just manipulate her into not going, doing emotional black mail, but if this is the path she want she is free to go, but I'll not join. I'll just be here in my corner, weeping.

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>6877642
She is becoming comfortable with the world. You can either be there for her journey or let her go, but she is going to fly. I know this feeling because it is the feeling I am coming into.
>>
Just be happy you're no longer gay for dating a dude OP.
>>
>>6877642
): that sucks. i feel like the mtf girlfriend in the story.
>>
>>6877679
Tell your story. It feels like my heart is being ripped in shreds.

I feel like I have one more talk before this is over. If she goes to this parade, I know she'll be lost to the world. Unless she hate it, but I very much doubt she'll hate all the male attention.
>>
>>6877786
Well, I basically never wanted to be out in the world before I transitioned. I never felt like I belonged anywhere, always an outsider in my own body.

In the year and 2 months since I started, I have been to water parks, beaches, gothic night clubs, rave concerts, 2 pride parades and the list goes on. Once you start getting comfortable with your place in the world, you want to get out there and live it, especially if you've been hiding away for your whole life. And you know what, nothing has happened at any one of those places weird because I am trans. Plenty of weird stuff cause I am a girl though.

I've also got a boyfriend that has a bit of trouble keeping up with me, but that is because I am high energy and excitable. He would never hold me back, even though sometimes he has me go on without him because he needs to rest up.
>>
>>6877958
I'm not that anon, but how do you find a bf who won't scream at or murder you for being a tranny? I'm just starting to realize that I like guys as well and I really wanna meet one but I'm scared at the same time.
>>
>>6877642
you sound like a lunatic desu I hope she finds someone better than you
>>
>>6877642
Get a real female if she is going to cuck you. Those parades and parties are fuck fests and you are probably some balding nu-male.
>>
>>6879782
Well be honest about what you are. You can't lead the guy on for weeks then tell him that you have a dick.

Imagine if a FtM did that to you.
>>
>>6879803
When's the proper time to disclose? After a couple dates? I'm pretty consistent about disclosure even though I'm stealth but I'm worried I'll get my ass kicked regardless of that.
>>
>>6879804
Before kissing the person. Probably even on the first date.

I am straight and i would be really pissed off if i kissed someone who has a Penis.
>>
>>6879782
Well I ended up finding one that had a crush on me before I transitioned and then he came forward with it when I did so. It was a guy I had been friends with for like 4 years, but he had never been able to tell me he was interested until it made sense for him.

So I guess that isn't super helpful because I didn't really have to look. I do get hit on a pretty large amount though already so I imagine I would have found a guy for me without infinite difficulty.
>>
>>6877642
>IM LOSING MY GIRLFRIEND
>IT MAKES ME LONELY WHEN SHE SOCIALIZES
so you're not even losing her, really, you're a shut in with a girlfriend
Talk about the situation with her and work it out
>>
>>6879818
I ain't gonna tell you if it's only a kiss, faggot.
Right after this though, either before or at the beginning of the second date.
I'd bring some big guys with me though in case you decided to lash out like the insecure little man you are.
>>
>>6877642
Get the fuck over yourself you paranoid autist. It's one parade, she's not exactly whoring herself out for the nearest bidder. Plus if she passes, I think a pride parade is one of the places you'll least have to worry about a girl getting hit on by dudes.

But if you want to do something more productive than whine to anonymous strangers about how well-adjusted your girlfriend is, you could, you know, tell her your concerns, and if she really does love you (for some reason) she'd be willing to at least compromise and spend enough time with you shut in at home to make you happy.

Also, you might want to google search "slippery slope fallacy."
>>
>>6881328
Any straight guy is utterly repulsed by the idea of kissing a man and this is exactly what you are suggesting. Tricking a straight man into kissing you is almost rape and you should be jailed for it.
>>
>>6881386
>Tricking a straight man into kissing you is almost rape
>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 1472880822248.png (166KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1472880822248.png
166KB, 500x442px
OP, most people are normies. We want to do social stuff and we aren't happy just being alone or with one person all the time. So most trans girls are normies too.

Trans girls tend to have such an awful and traumatic time pre-transition that they withdraw from the world. It doesn't change their nature, it just makes them failed normies. Once you pass all the time and look cute, it's only inevitable that you'll start acting normal girl instead of like a battered tranny. This is basically how I am, and also how most of my trans girl friends are. It might be slow, but it's probably going to happen to some degree.

So idk OP, just hope that she really does love you. It's all that you can do. Try to be happy for her too, being able to live a normal life is really wonderful to someone who never had that luxury before.
>>
>>6877642

go there with her. Being social is a skill you can train.

you start with fake it till you make it and drinking two or three beers.

it will not change you into a completely different person but if your gf leaves you which she will do if she leaves the cage and you stay inside you will be all alone.

leave the cage together and you can stay together or you can find yourself someone new once she is gone.
>>
>>6881386
not attracted does not have to mean repulsed. you just have a very fragile ego.
>>
It sounds to me like she can do better than you, a worthless paranoid autistic shut-in neet
>>
>>6877642
you sound like a fucking loser OP
you're losing her because she's gained some self-confidence and isn't hiding away in your apartment 24/7??
fuck off
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px)
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>6877642
>Picture unrelated.
Not so fast my man

Life is nothing but a game of chess and you got check mate'd, mate
>>
>>6882099
yeah,
OP sounds like a major creep who would probably lock her in a dark room without water or food just so that she never runs away from him if he could
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.