[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommates with straight guy >one day he starts talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (2MB, 245x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>roommates with straight guy
>one day he starts talking about this great girl he met
>really excited before their date
>"she's so pretty, nice, smart, etc..."
>he comes back home depressed after the date
>I ask what's wrong
>"It's not gonna work out. She used to be a dude"
>he's been moping around ever since

Imo it was a really douchey move of him to end it because of that. How do I explain to him that he's being an idiot and convince him to give her a chance? Yes, I am an SJW.
>>
>>6877039
maybe he wants to find someone he can have kids with? the only one who seems douchey here is you.
>>
>>6877042
>>6877042
No, thats not his problem it. He just doesnt like the fact that she was a guy, which doesnt make sense because he liked her before he knew about that.
>>
>>6877074
So fucking what? If he's not into transwomen then that's his preference. Mind your own business you sjw fuck.
>>
>>6877039
>>6877074
This smells like bait, but I'll indulge you.

Sex is a big part of relationships and a straight man is not going to be sexually attracted to a transwoman's physical male biology. Even with all the science we do now like hormone treatments and surgery, you cannot change for example a male skeleton to a female skeleton. What's more, even supposing we could completely transform a male body to a female body (or vice versa), simply knowing that the transwoman is (or was) biologically a male will be a 'turn off' for a straight man.

tl;dr He's not being douchey, he is following the guidance of his wise loins, as we all do.
>>
>>6877074
maybe she still has a dick and he's not attracted to dicks?
>>
File: 464564.png (248KB, 548x531px) Image search: [Google]
464564.png
248KB, 548x531px
>>6877039
It's true that guys that dislike transwomen/are actively scared of penises are ultra-masc rapists whose entire existence is based around maintaining a masculine hierarchy. There's a reasons why masc-men are scared of witnessing penises, that being that the mere idea that another individual with anatomy that doesn't biologically submit to his is a threat. The idea of the male/female dynamic is disrupted internally by the non-conforming male -- in which both the idea of innate femininity and masculinity are disrupted -- creates confusion in the ultra-masc man that often results in violence like you mentioned. You friend will most likely kill or rape someone in the near future.
>>
>>6877039
>find out something about someone
>lose attraction
What an awful thing that he did. He should make himself attracted to her and is obliged to be attracted to someone. This is also your business. I'm sure the discussion you have will be productive.
>>
>>6877039
Start secretly feeding him hormones and leaving little lacy pairs of panties in his drawers. Eventually nature will take its course and he'll be a girl, then you can say "now you know how she felt."
>>
>>6877081
This.

Just because he doesn't like men with mutilated penises doesn't mean you have to be a faggot about it.
>>
>>6877155
Or he just doesn't wanna stick his noodle in some trannies inside out benis
>>
>>6877039
>he's been moping around ever since

Mmmmm why are are straight tears so luscious?
>>
>>6877039
If b8, you made me reply.

If serious, back to tumblr!
>>
>>6877082
The ironic thing about this is that he was totally physically attracted to her until she mentioned that she used to be referred to as another gender. That's the unattractive part to him, not "male biology" because even with all of that "male biology" he was obviously enraptured by her up to that point.

OP you're not gonna talk him into it and that trans woman deserves better anyway.
>>
>>6878446
only good reply in this thread
>>
File: 080.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
>>6877039
this level of bait gets definite (You)s.
Go back to tumblr faggot.
>>
>>6878446
I once saw a zoom-in photo of what appeared to be boobs, but was actually a dude's shaved butt.
Guess I'm gay, whoops.
>>
>>6877039

here's a thought: 99% of cis men like vaginas
>>
>>6877074

Aside from whats been said, most folks hold traditional values. You should remind yourself you are in a marginal minority of thought on this planet.

Personally, I always refer to Andrew Zimmer on Bizzare Foods
>If it looks good, eat it!
>>
>>6877039
Because he isn't sexually attracted to men you faggot
>>
>>6877155
>There's a reasons why masc-men are scared of witnessing penises
Is that why they usually bottom?
>>
>>6877039

Bring her back to your place and fuck her infront of him then call him a fag.

It always works.
>>
>>6877039
Straight = likes the opposite sex
Gay = likes the same sex
Bi = likes the same and opposite sexes
Pan = likes all genders

your friend does not like transgirls. you can't change someone's sexuality with doctrine.

or can you
>>
>>6877074
Stop projecting your own opinions and thoughts onto other people. I swear to God this is the only reason my blood starts to boil when I talk to you people. You do not share the concept of tolerance and acceptance towards others unless they conform to your own standards. So the guy doesn't like "her" anymore because "she" used to be/is a man? Wow! Color me shocked! How rude for him to stop liking someone because they are not who they appear to be! Wow, how intolerant!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.