[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, just here to remind you that transgenderism is a mental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: 1467953891276.png (398KB, 696x475px) Image search: [Google]
1467953891276.png
398KB, 696x475px
Hey guys, just here to remind you that transgenderism is a mental illness.

Please seek actual psychological help if you experience gender dysphoria
>>
>>6875809
>(((psychological))) help
Not falling for it, Chaim.
>>
We do. They tell us we need to transition and write us referrals for HRT.
>>
>>6875830
Are you serious? That's kinda terrible. Genuinely no offense to trans people but that's borderline malpractice
>>
File: image.png (92KB, 281x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92KB, 281x299px
>>6875838
Are you a doctor? What solution have you come up with?
>>
File: 1469987219875.jpg (111KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469987219875.jpg
111KB, 497x640px
>>6875852
>inb4 zyklon b
>>
>>6875830

I always find this ironic, gays unhappy about their sexuality are referred to gay acceptance therapy, while trannies are stuffed with hormones.
Why can't they create a gender acceptance therapy?
>>
>>6875852
To be fair, I'm not, but I'm not sure that facilitating and encouraging a mental illness is really the way to go. I mean, if it wasn't doing any harm that would be one thing, but the suicide rates for trans people are comparable only to the rates found among schizophrenics and other sufferers of major mental illnesses
>>
>>6875864
You described the type of therapy Leelah Alcorn went to lmao. Look how well that worked out.
>>
>>6875870
My goodness. Do the experts know about this??! I'm sure they don't, why don't you write a letter to the APA and th AMA
>>
File: they see me rollin.gif (997KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
they see me rollin.gif
997KB, 499x700px
>>6875870
Maybe if cishet shitlords like yourself didn't trigger me so much, I wouldn't already be dead.
>>
>>6875874

That was a kind of "reparation therapy", I'm talking on the lines of acceptance therapy.
>>
File: IMG_20160801_153217.jpg (816KB, 1836x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160801_153217.jpg
816KB, 1836x1836px
>>6875838
What are the therapists or psychiatrists supposed to tell us? Transitioning is the treatment for the mental illness, and they know that.
>>
>>6875870
>I'm not
Should have stopped there.

Being trans means you have the brain of the opposite sex. You can't just give them anti-psychotics and expect their brain to change genders.

Doctors and psychologists have it figured out. Trans people transition because there is no known way to cure them otherwise.

Also, trans suicides are usually because of discrimination, being homeless and unemployed because no one will hire them. Not because sex changes are harmful.

Please actually do research before trying to come up with answers.
>>
>>6875882
I know they're aware of it, but they seem to be ignoring this information and encouraging a treatment that doesn't work.

>>6875883
Look I'm sure some of those suicide statistics are due to social stigma, but all of them? Even most of them would be nonsensical. I mean, by that logic wouldn't like half of black people before civil rights kill themselves? Surely they were just as, if not more stigmatized than Trans people today.

Again, suicide rates only comparable to those found in people with major psychological issues
>>
>>6875902
>encouraging a treatment that doesn't work

Works for most people m8. It's not perfect, but it's pretty effective.
>suicide rates only comparable to those found in people with major psychological issues
Growing up and living as the wrong sex causes psychological issues mate. Young transitioners who don't have to deal with that stress don't turn into mentally ill attention whores.
>>
>>6875889
Yeah but perhaps a major cosmetic surgery that actually has no affect on suicide and depression rates isn't the best solution

>>6875896
>Being trans means you have the brain of the opposite sex
Not really. The transgender brain is different from the male/female brains but that doesn't mean that it's as simple as "female brain in a male body."

>Doctors and psychologists have it figured out
Then why do like half of trans people commit suicide?

>trans suicides are usually because of discrimination
Then why weren't pre-civil right black people not killing themselves at those rates?
>>
>>6875886
"Acceptance" therapy won't do shit. No amount of therapy or convincing will make gender dysphoria disappear. They've actually outlawed that kind of therapy in many places because of how damaging it is.
>>
>>6875913
http://transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
>>
File: 2015-11-05.jpg (61KB, 485x602px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-05.jpg
61KB, 485x602px
>>6875896
>>6875902
>implying he's not a troll
>implying he doesn't want my wet noodle vestigial girlcock
It smells like apples. I promise.
>>
>>6875896
Do research yourself. Everything you said reads like it comes straight from a support page that only tells you what you want to hear. There's a politicized movement where one can't produce research without having "good" things to say about gender dysphoria or else their papers won't get any coverage and their funding will be cut. You also have to look into who funds the studies, the past studies of the researchers and look for any hidden agendas. Peer reviewed articles can be even more stifled, because everyone who reviews them must agree with the paper otherwise it won't get published. Just one person has to say no because of whatever reason they may have.

I'm disgusted by how little people like you know about the articles you claim to be 100% truths.
>>
>>6875902
>They seem to be ignoring the situation
Well obviously!! It's not like there's contrary evidence that you're ignoring, after all; you're not an ignorant or misinformed person
>>
>>6875917
>Teaching someone to accept themselves is damaging
>Pumping them full of hormones and cutting off their genitals to make freakish makeshift genitals isn't
Okie dokie
>>
>>6875928
Hit me with said counter evidence, friend
>>
>>6875917

I never said that it could be cured. Just as there are therapies who help people who lost their legs in an accident, by making them accept that they will live on a wheelchair.

There could be the same therapy for trans, in making the person see that they are stuck in their gender of birth and that make them see the bright side.
>>
>>6875937
They have """citations""" of "peer-reviewed" """studies""" in the WPATH standards of care document, but I'm sure you've gone through it and debunked them all already, you're more informed than I am on this subject after all! I'm no expert, but obviously the """accredited""" """professionals""" are all asleep at the wheel!!
>>
File: 1468383150950.png (185KB, 779x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468383150950.png
185KB, 779x700px
>>6875933
Trannies are part of the human condition. Full stop. There were ladyboys getting their butts stuffed in Sumeria. Ever heard of dancing boys? Even radical Muslims can't resist a qt helicoptering his toot toot.

This is the way of things. This is the legacy and future of mankind. Gay shit. Really stinky wrong hole gay shit. You know it in your heart to be true.
>>
>>6875956
You seem somewhat upset. Look I'm not claiming to know more than anyone else, so you can stop arguing from authority. All I'm saying is that if post-op trans people kill themselves and suffer from depression as much as pre-op trans people, perhaps the hormones and surgery and all that isn't the way to go
>>
>>6875961
I mean, I don't really have a problem with that, I'd just rather people wouldn't put themselves through dangerous cosmetic surgery to /try/ and look the part.

Just do buttstuff guys, the fake vag sucks. It's basically just a gaping wound
>>
>>6875973
>the fake vag sucks. It's basically just a gaping wound
I agree, that's why I opted to stop at an orchiectomy.
>>
>>6875965
What are you talking about? I'm in agreement with you, obviously these so-called physicians and psychologists are missing this key information and therefore need to be informed.

American Psychological Association
750 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242

American Medical Association
AMA Plaza
330 N. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611-5885
(800) 621-8335

[email protected]

Please hurry! Lives are at stake!
>>
>>6875921
If that's supposed to be a counter argument to me then you should probably actually read the article you linked
>>
>>6876003
>The doctors don't agree with you so you're wrong
>The same doctors that classified you as mentally ill a few years ago
Hmmmm
>>
I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSSEvdGRyak
>>
>>6875938
i don't want to accept that i will live as my birth gender, i want to live as a woman
fuck off with your shit
>>
>>6876003
Really not cool having people co-opt our condition under the umbrella of their so-called science. We certainly didn't need it for the thousands of years prior to Freud making everyone question the meaning of anything remotely phallic.

Shrinks and doctors didn't figure it out. Farmers did.
>>
>>6876022
I know! How ridiculous! These """""doctors"""" are obviously wrong now when they were correct before! I'm sure that once they see your argument they will surely concede! What a bunch of fools they, and the transgender """"""""community"""""""" are! Makes me LOL (laugh out loud)!
>>
>>6876042
Maybe they changed their classification because crazy ass, angry people like you berated them for calling a nut a nut

But no, sure, get the surgery so you can find out for yourself that having a gaping wound between your legs doesn't magically make you a woman
>>
>>6876060
>having a gaping wound between your legs doesn't magically make you a woman
Be careful anon, you're gonna send some of these folks into shock.
>>
>>6876065

Other anon
That's why I bite my lips and don't say mean things.
>>
>>6876060
Why anon, it almost sounds as if you are angry at me because I disagree with you! When the truth is that nothing could be farther from the truth! We must tell all these male to """""female""""" transsexuals that mutilating their NATURAL genitalia will not relieve their gender dysphoria! And that society will never accept them! Obviously none of these "people" know this!

Also, where are you on that letter writing? I've already warmed up the old Selectric, time to show those morans the TRUTH.
>>
>>6876091
>"""""female"""""
At least you got one thing right
>>
just your reminder that this is how 99% of the world actually looks at trans people

i really do want to just kill myself
>>
stale ass thread

>>6876103
that's not really true though. 99% of people don't give a fuck desu senpai. Especially if you aren't a nasty hon.
>>
>>6876099
Haha, as I thought that up I was LMAO (laughing my ass off)!

But I'm glad that we can finally dispense with the false concern and really discuss what really bothers us!! The fact that we are disgusted by what people do to their own bodies to "improve" their mental health! How dare they do things I do not like! I hate them so!
>>
>>6875809
Countless studies have shown that transsexuals do significantly better after transitioning. Get your anti-intellectual ass outta here junior.
>>
>>6876131
The only thing I'm disgusted by is your inability to take criticism
>>
>>6876109
they dont give a fuck if they dont know
if someone finds out they'll think youre a freak, even if they dont say it to youre face or beat you up
at best you wll be merely tolerated
trans people will never be accepted
>>
>>6876147
That's bullshit. The same could've been said about homosexuality just a scant few years ago. Progress is real and the only ones who deny it are those who fear it.
>>
>>6876143
First rule of tranny school: conditioning your body with a barrage of bantz, in an 80s style Hong Kong wuxia montage. And I guess there's some Tangerine Dream playing or something.

It's true though, so many of these sluts are insecure. That's how chasers get away with slaying mad poop chutes. You'd think 4chan would help with self development, but apparently not.
>>
>>6876151
whatever
maybe ill feel like i belong one day
but when i feel hated even by other trans people, i dont have much faith in humanity
>>
>>6876143
I don't understand? I am perfectly open to your criticism; however I already agree with you! It is those simpletons at the APA, AMA, WPATH, and various professional organizations who are shielding themselves from our dislike! How dare they! I hate them even more so! It makes me want to shake my tiny little fists with rage!
>>
>>6876159
There are hateful people among every group. A large amount of them congregate in spaces like 4chan. Don't let this hellhole color your view of the world; it only shows the worst it has to offer.

Things are getting better, and will keep getting better so long as we don't give up. Find a group of people who like you and stick with them. They exist.
>>
>>6876172
thank you anon
at least youre nice
>>
>>6876172
>it only shows the worst it has to offer
Correction: it shows honesty. Get the fuck out of that playpen.
>>
>>6875870
>mfw retards who work minumum wage jobs keep trying to tell doctors that they know better than them
>>
>>6876178
A lot of people have awful, false opinions about things. The KKK are super honest too.
>>
>>6875838
Yeah but I'm finally happy with my life since hormones/surgery so what's the problem? Should I live in misery or kill myself to accommodate your intolerance?
>>
>have recurring childhood dreams about being a girl
>start wearing girls clothes secretly at like age 8
>"mommy I'm a girl"
>"NO, THATS WRONG
>puberty starts, cry everyday
>mom catches me in girls clothes, scolds me for a month
>repress for 13 years.
>23 years old, depressed, suicidal but leading a successful life and own a great business.
>FuckImTrans.jpg
>Start HRT
>1 year later I'm more successful, at peace in my skin, excited about the future, and in love.

Yeah OP you can go fuck yourself. I'm sure glad idiots like you don't control medical policy. Transitioning was the single best decision I've ever made in my life.
>>
Thanks for the concern faam!
They put me on some meds (estrogen, etc.) and things are getting better.
>>
>>6875933
You're looking at it from an idealistic perspective. Regardless of how you might fell, In practice acceptance therapy doesn't work; the very nature of the condition is that the person is unable to accept their sex. Transitioning, whatever moral objection you may have to it, does work in many cases.

Please provide evidence of acceptance therapy working for gender dysphoria.
>>
>>6875965
>post-op trans people kill themselves and suffer from depression as much as pre-op trans people
[citation needed]
>>
>>6875924
>>6875937
>>6875956

4thwavenow.com
thirdwaytrans.com
autogynephiliatruth.wordpress.com
gendertrender.wordpress.com

shieeeet transgenderism btfo
>>
In theory, I don't care about transgender people. In reality, I think the ones on this board are so awful I want them all to die and take their steven universe screenshots with them.
>>
>>6877041
you mind finishing me off? you can take whatever cash i havce as a reward.
>>
Transgenderism is just men not accepting their fate as the ugly gender. It's all vain.
>>
>>6877498
>not accepting their fate
Truly the ubermensch thing to do, giving fate the middle finger and growing bitch tits.
>>
>>6877498
Well thats the shitty thing, trannies lack the ability to be proud of their ugly male bodies like cismen.
>>
thank mr krab
>>
File: image.gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
263KB, 480x479px
>>6875852
Cyanide works pretty well
>>
File: qZufjOT.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qZufjOT.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.