[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if i was a bottom i could get any guy i ever wanted >but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1427513299281.jpg (100KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1427513299281.jpg
100KB, 640x480px
>if i was a bottom i could get any guy i ever wanted
>but stuck being a top with this twinkie af body
>>
>tfw so many twinks
>none of them bother working out even a little to become the hottest otters on the planet
>>
>>6874822

>workout
>get brain damage

can do about 1/3 of my routine right now. jsut fuck up my shit fampai
>>
>>6874828
>get brain damage
I mean im not even expecting lifting weights
literally just like not being an anorexic vacuum would be great
>>
>>6874834

im trying my fucking best here but if im not anorexic thin im just skinny fat. i can do three sets of twenty pounds each before i have to go home. I get 12 hours of sleep a day trying to repair this shit.

fuck even if i do get toned its not like I'll score a lumberjack unless hes fucking forty ever again
>>
>>6874812
>tfw bottom
>tfw low test and can barely make muscle mass
>tfw would literally be the most perfect fuckable adorable twink if I just took care of myself
>awkwardly skinny fat instead
Being a fatass is just too much fun
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>6874854
>toned
>>
>>6874854
it's not really about being toned but more like proportional
i love me smaller tops 2bh but i draw the line at anorexic
>>
>>6874812
Lolwat why not just switch then
>>
>>6874862
I'd still fug.
>>
>>6874854
then do 3 sets of 25 pounds the next time

are you even trying?
>>
File: 1470275018154.jpg (8KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1470275018154.jpg
8KB, 325x325px
>>6874812
pretty much the opposite here.

>being a slim otter somewhat masc bottom
>work in a bar
>everybody assumes I'm a top
>bottom bitches hit on me all the time
>tfw no top bf who's into normie bottom

FUGGG
>>
Verse masterrace here
>everyone at folsom complains that their are not enough tops
Needs more verse
>>
>>6875016
>Verse masterrace
>desperate enough to fuck everyone and anyone
>masterrace
lol

>>6875011
bottom bitches hit on everyone they're literally just cats in heat
>>
>>6874854
Go to /fit/ and learn about all the things you are doing wrong. Also, some guys do want to be topped by twinks, particularly other twinks.
>>
>>6874812
Fuck off you have it nowhere near as bad as lesbians do. Imagine always worrying about if you're just a phase. If you're a bottom then good luck finding a top because they're a precious resource. You have to learn to like topping or you'll never find anyone worthwhile to date.

There's loads of guys who want a twink top. There's a fetish for it. You're set of you look hard enough. Don't worry man, you're fine. Just keep on chugging away at the dating sites and actually get to know someone before you have a fling so that you can avoid being used (if that's not something you like). You want a muscle bottom? A bear? They exist. Just take care of your body, keep looking good and you'll be fine.

Things are going to be ok for you.
>>
>>6875011
>being a slim otter somewhat masc bottom

Holy 10/10 Batman
>>
You're not born into any role, and everyone has basically the same nervous system, some people just suck at knowing their bodies and suck at doing anal properly so they end up hating bottoming. It's still not like you're a "top," you just aren't good at sex.
>>
File: salt.jpg (112KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
112KB, 500x375px
>>6875022
>Not even the dead see is that salty
bisexual verse FTW
>implying im desperate
>implying i dont get laid all the damn time
>>
>>6875995
i honestly wish your comment was coherent - im sure it's funny!
>>
>tfw 4 inch dick
>tfw you'd be OK with this if you were straight
>tfw you aren't
>tfw you can't physically perform anal, so your options are bottoming or fisting, and if your partner doesn't want those, it's over
>>
>>6875011
All the bottoms in my area are like that.
I just want a femenine, flamboyant twink bottom ffs is that too much to ask for
But no, everyone has to grow a stupid beard get an undercut and lift? what the fuck
>>
>>6876063
>everyone has to grow a stupid beard get an undercut and lift

Sounds lush desu.
>>
>>6876078
come to spain then, endless supply of hairy masc gay guys
i hate it
>>
>>6876101
on my way
>>
>>6874812
I'm confused what kind of dudes this type wants to fuck. Can you elaborate?

There's something about a willful, hot blooded twink wanting to put his dick in me that makes me think lewd thoughts. But I can't imagine anyone wanting to fuck a "muscle fat" over-eater like me.
>>
>>6876116
>"muscle fat"

Like powerlifter musclefat? Or just deluded ham?

Post lifts.
>>
>>6876137
hopefully not the latter
way too many of them
>>
>>6876146
The fact that you didn't reply with numbers for s/b/dl tells me that it is in fact the latter.
>>
>>6876152
im not him tho
>>
>>6876154
yeah just realised that my nig, smashing chest atm kinda woozy
>>
>>6876156
np
>>
>>6874812
>tfw twink-skinny but hairy
what do? are people attracted to this or should I just start working out so I can be normal weight? Also vers if it counts for anything
>>
>>6876116

>musclefat

You have no idea how much I love that. My straight crush is like that, but a total prude, so this only makes the thirst more real.

Post pics.
>>
> Start out a self described top
> Get asked to bottom, begrudgingly agree
> Get much more when bottoming
> Enjoy bottoming, seek more
> Get pissy when asked to not bottom

Whoops
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.