[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your face when some fag says "I'm homosexual, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1444095887003.gif (2MB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
1444095887003.gif
2MB, 337x337px
>your face when some fag says "I'm homosexual, but not fag" just because he hates pride parades and "gay lifestyle"
>>
File: ExhaustedPepe.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
ExhaustedPepe.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>Your face when someone thinks you should like pride parades and "gay lifestyle" just because you're homosexual.
>>
>>6873762
You may hate parades for aesthetic reasons, but thinking you're better than those who do like them and that you aren't a "fag" just because you hate them is stupid
>>
I'm not gay, I'm a straight man with SSA.
>>
>>6873775
I don't think I'm better than them for that; I never said that.
Like what you like, but don't expect me to enjoy it just because we have the same taste in genitals and gender.
>>
>>6873775
I don't necessarily hate them, it's just not my style and a lot of those types (basically every one of them I have met) have always been drama leeches. I just don't like it, that's all. Not my type. For friends or boyfriends, really. Not going to isolate them or simply not talk them either, just wouldn't be someone I would have intent to hang out with.
>>
>>6873782
Loo, I don't attend pride parades myself, since I hate any kind of throngs, but when a retard starts dividing gay people into "normal gay people" and "flamboyant fags" using their attitude to LGBT activity as a criterion, it's really irritating.
>>
>>6873775
what if i think i'm better than them for believing that they are naively buying into an unsustainable prescribed identity which coddles and bribes them into being a captured constituency for mass markets and mass democracy
>>
>>6873827
What's wrong with identities?
We need this identity to survive against bigots
>>
>>6873817
>dividing gay people into "normal gay people" and "flamboyant fags"
If you had ever attended a gay pride parade, you'd know those are pretty much the two categories.
>>
>>6873775
Anyone that likes parades is a fag, get a job, quit closing roads for this shit
>>
>>6873963
Fag is any man who has sex with men. Period
>>
>>6873863
Different anon (straight mtf)
The only gays I know with interesting personalities dont attend prides. Those who attend prides have none at all. They base their identity simply on being gay and are a walking stereotype.
My english suxx ye, but this is reality. Pride hurts the lgbt, and it pushes us further from normality.
End of story
>>
>unironically liking pride
No I can't even.
>>
File: joanna.gif (735KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
joanna.gif
735KB, 360x203px
>>6874073
>"""straight""" mtf
>>
>>6873987
Actually, definitions change. Suck it up and get used to it.
"Fag(got)" has had the following meanings over the years:
>Bundle of sticks for firewood
>Old woman
>Gay male
>Flamboyant, gay male
In England, fag also means cigarette, while faggots are a type of chunky meatball-ish thing.
Nowadays, the word tends to refer to only flamboyant gay people. Why are you so intent on sticking with the whole "fag = any gay man" thing, but have no problems with dropping its usage to refer to bundles of sticks and old women?
>>
>>6874144
I mean, when I first heard about it, i was like cool it's just a bunch of gays getting together and partying
but now it's literally just nothing but a boring corporate parade
it's just more fun to visit whatever gay bar in your area and get wasted
>>
>>6874189
You're a little bit retarded, baby
Homophobic people tend to use this word towarsds any gay person, e.g. "fag marriage". It's like "kike" for Jews or "nigger" for blacks. Some Jews or blacks can say something like "Oh, not all Jews are kikes, only bad Jews are kikes", but it would sound really stupid.
>>
Given the discussion going on here, I thought it'd be really fitting to share this
https://youtu.be/e3h6es6zh1c
>>
>>6874224
Probably a dialect difference; nobody uses it like that where I'm from. We have other words for that.
Also, did it occur to you that the call all of us that in order to try and paint all of us as the loud-mouthed, flamboyant stereotype?
Maybe you're the retarded one (I mean, "we" did "invent" this language).
>>
Everyone actually discussing the subject of this thread just got MEGA SPOOKED
>>
>>6873762
This.

>>6874073
This.
Gays who attend gay pride parades are attention whores exclusively.

>>6873775
>you may not like gay pride parades, but that does not make you a better person

I am a better person for disliking this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuvAGJV5E-w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8lfKfbpYx8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NnxRaU5uSg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu8xcz7rdss

This is why people hate us so much.
These people have no right to run through the streets and show the whole world their fetish. Do it at home, in special clubs or parties.
These people are not "gay" or "trans" or whatever, they are justa attention whoring fetishists. It's obvious.
FETISHIST PRIDE PARADE
>>
>>6874317
People hate you because you spread AIDS and because it's written so in some idiotic book, not because straight people took their kids to NY and Rio pride parades
>>
>>6874317
>This is why people hate us so much.
Actually, this is why people don't kill us so much these days.

Visibility is important. In smaller towns, one can go their whole life without meeting a single gay person. This makes it incredibly easy to hate gays.

Parades and shit are disgusting, but they do serve a purpose. Showing how many gays are out there and, sometimes, making you see that some of your colleagues, friends or family members are part of "the gays", and it's even more difficult to hate "the gays" once you start assigning a face to the group in the form of a loved one.

Gay pride parades are definitely a big part of how people on forums trash you for being gay, but who cares about discussions in taiwanese horseriding boards? Small price to pay in exchange of anti-discrimination laws and marriage.
>>
>>6874328
>they hate you only because of the most obvious reasons,
>pedophiles taking their children to fetishist parades and fetishist parades in general are legit and absolutely harmless for the image of gay people

This is a comment of one of the youtube videos I've posted (>>6874317):

>"This is why I hate Pride Parades. There are no decency standards, there are people out there that are naked and lewd, and they think that just because that this a form of freedom of expression, it means that they can do whatever they want. Now I don't mind LGBT people in general, but I DESPISE their mainstream culture of giving no logical thought whatsovever about what they are doing."
Thanks god this person dpes differentiate between lgbt people and these fetishists. Most people don't.
>>
>>6874350
>Visibility is important.
Okay, agreed.
>In smaller towns, one can go their whole life without meeting a single gay person. This makes it incredibly easy to hate gays.
There are no "gay pride/visibility parades" in small towns.
>Parades and shit are disgusting
Yes, they are. So are they the right tool for visibility? Can you only be visible as a gay person by parading like a hyper stereotypical faggot through the streets?
>Showing how many gays are out there and, sometimes, making you see that some of your colleagues, friends or family members are part of "the gays", and it's even more difficult to hate "the gays" once you start assigning a face to the group in the form of a loved one.
100% correct. To better the situation for gays people have to meet them, interact with them. This is why outing is so helpful.

>

Gay pride parades are definitely a big part of how people on forums trash you for being gay, but who cares about discussions in taiwanese horseriding boards? Small price to pay in exchange of anti-discrimination laws and marriage.
I think you are overestimating the effects of these parades.
>>
>>6874350
>one can go their whole life without meeting a single gay person. This makes it incredibly easy to hate gays.
This is also basically the reason why so many people on 4chan in general hate [other groups] - because they rarely, if ever, have the chance to actually come in contact with them. All they ever see/experience are the fearmongering campaigns against [other group]. And don't get me wrong, it isn't exclusive to 4chan or any platform really. Many people just fucking hate [other group] purely because they don't ever get to be around them.

However, that being said, bringing this back to the actual topic at hand - prides and gays. I think the "just a dude who's gay" has done a lot in terms of acceptance, and no I don't just mean homochads, I mean just regular guys who have faced so much in their own communities just to demonstrate that look gays aren't this giant group of exclusive flamers - there are a wide variety of us as is with every other fucking group on the planet.

It's just so fucking weird people are now bickering about "you gotta love pride" or "you gotta hate pride" - who gives a fuck, why can't we celebrate the fact that we have come a long way in whatever way you desire without stepping on others?
>>
>>6874428
>It's just so fucking weird people are now bickering about "you gotta love pride" or "you gotta hate pride"
That's just the feminism talking. So long as you don't associate with any feminists, you'll not find that kind of behavior.
>>
>itt selfhating sellout uncle Tom fags in denial of how gay they actually are who have never been to pride
>>
>>6874378
I think pride parades, although they are kind of over the top and shameless, are useful because they push the boundary of "semiacceptably extreme public homosexual display" further away from everyday affection. This means that if you're not a flaming faggot who wears glittery leotards and grinds up with dudes on the street, you come off better. Before pride parades, holding hands with your bf in public would seem extreme/like it was pushing it because it would be the "gayest" thing other people would have experienced. I would never go to one, but I'm glad parades exist because they sort of de-escalate/contextualize the "less obnoxious" things I do with my bf. I think a lot of criticism comes from people who think of themselves as part of "the community" and not individuals.
>>
>>6873762
No one said you have to like it, just gays who like to say "not like other gays" or "not in your face gay" to impress people or thinking that hating feminine fags makes them quirky
>>
>>6874744
tl;dr
The fact that extremely obnoxious displays of homosexually are allowed means that if you choose to be more moderate it reflects better on you. The default assumption will no longer be "if you fags could fuck each other in public, you all would" because now we all can (I'm being hyperbolic) and most of us don't
>>
>>6874777
>>6874744
Yeah that's another good point.
>>
>>6873749
This is like when redneck white people try to play off their racism, by saying,
'i don't hate blacks, i only hate niggers!'
>>
>>6873779
good luck in your struggles
May I ask, are you religious? It's hard to find people or resources about combating ssa that are secular. I haven't necessarily decided to combat mine at this time but I like to understand it more and not back down from difficult truths.
>>
>>6874224
>Some Jews or blacks can say something like "Oh, not all Jews are kikes, only bad Jews are kikes", but it would sound really stupid.
>being this retarded
You massive ignoramus, "kike" *originated* as something Jews called other "bad" Jews. It's a slur invented by American Sephardic Jews to describe the Ashkenazi Jews who immigrated later in the 19th century to escape Russian pogroms, because they were poor and badly educated. "Kike" is based on how those Ashkenazim's surnames sounded.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.