[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you are Christians? How does being gay or trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (334KB, 561x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334KB, 561x750px
How many of you are Christians?

How does being gay or trans affect your faith?
>>
>>6873397
lots of christian churches allow gay marriage btw
>>
I would say I'm bisexual, but I don't sleep with men because of my faith.
>>
>>6873402
Those churches are from Satan.
>>
>>6873406
any religion is from Satan
>>
>>6873397
Contrary to popular belief, the Bible doesn't actually condemn homosexuality in and of itself. The only way being gay affects my faith is that I have to constantly put up with people telling me otherwise - I'm often asking God to grant me patience.
>>
>>6873397
I used to be Christian, but i kind of lost it along the way.
>>
File: 1472799133446.jpg (249KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
1472799133446.jpg
249KB, 863x752px
>>6873397
im a Catholic and i just wallow around in self hatred and flagellation for my degenerate life still i usually just drink wine in my cellar and prey that i dont burn
>>
i'm a christian.......being trans and bi doesn't really affect my relationship with christ at all, i thought it did for a while, but then i came to my senses and realized i was letting all the shit that other people say get to me, instead of listening directly to God/Christ and the things he said.

makes shit weird for me with most lgbt people though since the majority is non-religious and/or explicitly dislikes Christians.
>>
Catholic trans here

It hurts alot
>>
>>6877696
this desu

i hope I can get over it
>>
>>6873397
Man I am so happy I left that dog and pony show years before I came out. I pity the people who let those ancient brainwashing and propaganda methods erode their sanity and self-worth.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 526x701px
st francis of assisi said even the wolf could be loved by god
>>
I'm not Christian myself but if you're Christian you need to hear this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdZViD4rxDE
>>
Fuck off, Christcuck
>>
File: dyingrigby.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
dyingrigby.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>>6873397
Being a faggot actually guided me towards Christianity. I didn't really believe in God until I witnessed the devil.
>>
>>6877696
>Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.
>>
>>6873397
I was raised roman catholic
>I realized Christianity is a crok of shit long before I realized i was bisexual
So I becaume an Atheist at like 15 and didnt start dating guys until i was 26
>>
>>6879031
Not all Christians follow everything in the bible. It wasn't written by God or Jesus and we're talking about CHRISTianity. If it were written by Jesus himself I might have taken it seriously.

t. Episcopalian, where gay marriage is accepted.
>>
>>6879031
The Bible also condemns sexual relations with the opposite sex multiple times?
>>
>>6879031
I'm an atheist and don't give a shit about the idiotic Jewish fairy tales. Just said some Christian churches allow this.
also, I like it so much when Christcucks are trying to speak in the name of God. You don't know who God loves or hates. Don't judged and you won't be judged. Forgive and you will be forgiven

Anyway

>current year
>religion
>>
>>6873419

Satan and God are two sides of the same coin. The devil really isn't as bad as everybody says and God really isn't as good. I feel that they aren't really as concrete as they are symbols of two forces of nature. Evil is a very necessary thing to have in the world. It's fundemental to reality, as is good.

So yeah every religion is from satan, because they tend to be wrong. Every religion has some truth in it though, so it isn't wise to disregard a whole way of seeing the world just because you may not like one thing about it.
>>
>>6879031
literally this a thousand times.
>>
>>6879031
>The bible explicitly condemns same sex relations multiple times.

And yet you can't cite a single one...
>>
>>6873397
Im catholic out of tradition, don't actually believe in this jewish bullshittery.
>>
File: 1466028307424.png (353KB, 521x579px) Image search: [Google]
1466028307424.png
353KB, 521x579px
>>6873397
>The biological purpose of sex is children, just as the biological purpose of eating is to repair the body. Now if we eat whenever we feel inclined and just as much as we want, it is quite true most of us will eat too much: but not terrifically too much. One man may eat enough for two, but he does not eat enough for ten. The appetite goes a little beyond its biological purpose, but not enormously. But if a healthy young man indulged his sexual appetite whenever he felt inclined, and if each act produced a baby, then in ten years he might easily populate a small village. This appetite is in ludicrous and preposterous excess of its function. Or take it another way. You can get a large audience together for a strip-tease act—that is, to watch a girl undress on the stage. Now suppose you come to a country where you could fill a theatre by simply bringing a covered plate on to the stage and then slowly lifting the cover so as to let every one see, just before the lights went out, that it contained a mutton chop or a bit of bacon, would you not think that in that country something had gone wrong with the appetite for food? And would not anyone who had grown up in a different world think there was something equally queer about the state of the sex instinct among us? - Mere Christianity p.95-96

My faith is cracking down on me, but i'm /polgbt/ so I have my own secular reasoning too.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.