[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to get papers or transcripts to get a prescription

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: gay_justice.jpg (26KB, 251x312px) Image search: [Google]
gay_justice.jpg
26KB, 251x312px
Is there a way to get papers or transcripts to get a prescription for hormone replacement therapy without a doctor.

I cant be the only one who thinks its bull to have to pay a doctor for getting on with my life.
>>
>>6872017
In the words of Ursula the seawitch,
>If you want to cross a bridge my sweet you've got to pay the toll

The gatekeep- I mean doctors are there to protect you from yourself. They're the only reason you have the privilege to transition, so you should be grateful when they refuse you that privilege.
After all, the saying goes "Equal rights for all! Except you. You're weird."
>>
>>6872038
>>6872038
I need real answers and actual places to look I know myself and doctors do not. This "system" is faulty. Not to mention if I were a woman who wanted a different nose or breast removal or implant there would be no psych visit necessary. I'm trying to wade through the bull.

Indeed I will "pay the toll" but that should start with bloodwork and hormones. Not some one who wants to line their own pockets for personal gain.

I'm willing to pay for papers but... multiple bogus visits are out of the question. I need one charge that is reasonable.
>>
>>6872073
>>6872073
>not just ordering your whore moans on the internet
>>
>>6872038
You gotta pay the troll's toll if you wanna get in this boy's hole
>>
>>6872017
There is no excuses. You have so many options..
>inhouse pharmacy
>asset chemist
>qhi
>all day chemist
>>
>>6872120
Nice Always Sunny in Philadelphia reference!!

Look I may be many things but... a girl scout isn't one of them...

In other words when the handbook or rules are bogus I don't follow them to the "t"

I just want answers.
>>
>>6872127
Thanks. how'd you learn to navigate these pages?
>>
look around reddit for links to buy online. its pretty safe desu. no ones going to care about estrogen in the mail. or google 'informed consent hrt'
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.