[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 79

File: DIY-Bookshelf-Chair-550x346.jpg (61KB, 550x346px) Image search: [Google]
DIY-Bookshelf-Chair-550x346.jpg
61KB, 550x346px
Cis Lesbian General: /diy/ edition

Gush about your hobbies and interests. Whether it be your baking, your sewing, your woodworking, your art, or your writing. Fictional characters are not acceptable entries in the hobbies/interests field...and sadly not video games. But your time will come!

See >>6824174 (Cross-thread) if you intend on drawing attention to not being lesbian.

Add these to your filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE And keep updating your filters with every thread. Some advice to keep this general decent: Recognize the ability to hide posts that are attention-seeking. Avoid discussions of feminism, questions of gender, or other topics more suited for your tumblr. This thread is intended for AFAB lesbians to discuss and congregate on 4chan's /lgbt/ board. Therefore please respect /lgbt/ board rules, and 4chan global rules.

To join Discord look here: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

OLD: >>6858015
>>
>>6870690
Well I made my own shelf for my college books. I also replace broken phone screens for 50 dollars plus cost, because most of them are a bitch to take apart these days and it literally means taking the entire phone apart to fix. Still, I can do it in an hour or so at this point which is much faster than sending it in to be fixed. Make a good bit of party cash that way.

Also paint rooms for friends that don't want to. That I'll do for fun and beer.

But no, really, anyone could fix their broken electronics these days if they just do a bit of research first. It's incredibly easy.
>>
I bake.
I most recently made a cake for my little brother's birthday. It was a two layer victoria sponge cake that I flavored almond. I paired it with a strawberry filling- I kept it tart so it would cut the sweetness of the cake and icing. I also love the combination of almond cake and strawberry filling. I made a vanilla buttercream frosting. I pipped a shell border around the base, and kept the top simple with strawberries and a type face 'a'. It turned out well. I was most proud of the crumb of the cake. It was light, but held it's shape.

It was damn good cake.
>>
Ugh, I want a girlfriend after watching the new SU episode. I never really cared before - college is more important right now - but that episode gave me the feels. I don't know how to talk to girls, or really anyone, though.
>>
>>6870690

I love cooking, grilling, baking, eating good food, working, sleeping, drawing, I want to take classes on photography. I love reading on rainy days, fishing, hunting, gem/rock collecting and hanging out with my pets.
I would love to save up enough money to build myself a large shop with a forge and make cool swords and really get back into making jewelry in my spare time.
>>
File: vintage gay space rocks.png (493KB, 800x847px) Image search: [Google]
vintage gay space rocks.png
493KB, 800x847px
>>6871105
Pearl spilling spaghetti around that girl hit me so hard.
>>
>>6870690
>not video games
You can't stop me, down with the man!
I write terribly sometimes, and then I play rock guitar terribly other times.
>>
File: the_20cake_20is_20a_20lie.jpg (54KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
the_20cake_20is_20a_20lie.jpg
54KB, 750x600px
>>6871099
almond goes better with cherry filling.
just saying.
>>
>>6871179
Strawberries were in season.
>>
File: dazzrin.jpg (127KB, 1097x633px) Image search: [Google]
dazzrin.jpg
127KB, 1097x633px
>>6870690
I was gonna claim drawing as a hobby, but I suddenly realized I haven't drawn anything in nearly two years. Damn, time flies when you're lazy.

>>6870723
>really, anyone could fix their broken electronics these days if they just do a bit of research first. It's incredibly easy.
Generally I agree, but last year I managed to smash my phone screen so spectacularly that it required ~4h of tweezer work to remove all the glass shards before I could install the replacement (they didn't come away with the old screen, even after warming the adhesive).
>>
>>6871135
Yet she was so confident about it all. She's really grown.

Dammit I want a tall skinny STEM girl to study physics and chemistry with. Then we can make out. Where the hell are my fellow STEM lesbians?
>>
>>6871516
Been there. I'm really quick with such work though. Put on my German alternative radio station, pour some strong earl grey, and get to work. Easy 50 bucks. I got a really nice kit of tools I've accumulated. You can be surprisingly rough with job as well. I haven't broken anything I can't fix yet (haha just fugged myself with that, didn't I?)
>>
>>6871557
>haha just fugged myself with that, didn't I?
Hah yeah, knock on wood.
>>
how do you know if a girl is a political lesbian who's faking it, or if she's a legitimate lesbian who just has some issues with men?
>>
>>6871099
>almond cake and strawberry filling.
Mmmmm this sounds so delicious I want it so bad
>>
>>6871938
If she enjoys sex with you, she's real.

Then again they can be so fickle. Enjoy it one day and be gone the next. I'm kind of tired of trying at this point.

Don't listen to me. I'm too wrapped up in my own bullshit.
>>
>>6871938
That's easy. Does she have a gold star?
>>
>>6871528
>Where the hell are my fellow STEM lesbians?
I'm a filthy CSfag. Natural sciences are boring.
>>
>>6872123
Bullshit. CS is cool, but natural science is fascinating. Chemistry is my favorite. I love learning just how and why minerals form and in what exact conditions. You can visualize it all, unlike hard numbers. It's so exact it's comforting. It's the most basic laws we can come up with and it blooms into such complexity that life like us can form.

We're so messy compared to minerals. That's why I dumped bio chem and switched to rocks.

If only one could understand people so well.
>>
File: 1455684782203.gif (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1455684782203.gif
130KB, 500x500px
>>6870690
I like running a lot. It's the hobby I'm most proud of. I also like drawing, and sometimes I bake on slow study days.
>>6871105
It was really cute but it made me depressed. I want that to happen to me next time I go to a concert or party. Odds are I'll just get drunk and mosh and feel sad though.
>>6871528
I'm right here! Guhhh. I feel that need so hard. (plus you just described someone I kinda like so fuck that).

I just want a cute nerd girlfriend I can study for hours at coffee shops with and make french toast for and go on early morning trail runs with.
>>
Im mtf and i get along with lesbians and most of my friends are lez and i feel so inadequate just because it seems like lesbians live awesome lives and do more cool shit than most while also being really responsible from those ive known at least. Idk why im posting here sorry desu. I just think yr all the best type of people.
>>
>>6872256
Thanks. Get prepared to be shat on though. There's some really not chill lesbians in these threads.

I get you when you say we do cool shit. If course there's the hermit lesbians, but I'm biased since most of the lesbians I meet are out and about doing fun things. They want to enjoy their lives, so they make things happen.
>>
>>6872239
Fug why do you have to sound so perfect. Don't do that. I want everything you just said but I would like it if she lifted weights with me or could at least spot me so I wouldn't have to ask randos at the gym or keep my weights low at home.

Comfy study buddies that like moshing? Fug that's too good to be real.

You like punk shows? Ska? Psychobilly? Or are you into metal?

Stop making my dreams into an unobtainable reality. It might have been best if they remained dreams knowing I'll never find someone like you.
>>
File: IMG_2365.gif (408KB, 408x303px)
IMG_2365.gif
408KB, 408x303px
>>6872326
Hnng. Implying girls who lift aren't THE god tier? I'd lift if I was at a social skill level that allowed me to be able to enter a gym.
Punk shows are my favorite! Psychedelic is good, and more chill. Never been to a metal show, but I hope to at some point in the future.

I hope it makes you feel better that my dreams are also unattainable.
>>
>>6872395
We can pine together, separately.

Sometimes I can't tell if this board helps, or just makes the loneliness more cutting. The hunger for companionship, and the empty feeling it leaves inside is starting to get to me.
>>
[girly squeels]
>>
>>6872219
>chemistry
>exact
Honestly with the mess that molecules are it wouldn't surprise me if a magical man beyond space created all this shit while drunk on 6 days.

Also numbers are WAY, WAY easier to understand and visualize overall than any science, it's a formal system after all. Natural sciences are so filled with bullshit they desperate me, plus they don't come with an expandible set of simple rules, you have to memorize everything that comes with them. Only autists could like natural sciences, such a waste of fucking time.
>>
hello I'm here xdd

I play (bass)guitar, ukulele, piano, also I sing. I love drawing and making art out of everyday objects. Biking and hiking. When I will get a license I will ride regularly with my motorcycle. Trying to read books more often, but I read fanfics regularly(I'm such a trash).
Probably have more, but I can't remember/don't do it regularly.
>>
>>6872956
>>6872300
Just stop.
>>
My gf told me she is into bdsm, and while I dont mind it, I have no idea how to do that.

She likes to be dominated and apparently enjoys pain.

How can I learn to dom properly?
>>
>>6873308
Just ask her what she likes, and do that.

Experiment, ask for her patience while you figure it out, and just go with it.
>>
>>6870690
I bake (or just make food, I like making things besides fancy cakes too)
I play the violin use dto be in a orchestra but mostly play as a hobby now.
I used to be a avid gamer but mostly play role playing and strategy games these days,
I write a bit but haven't published anything yet unless you count small one shots on the internet.
I travel as often as I have time and money for, will be a while now, just blew our savings on our honeymoon.
I like cars, I have a Ford Mustang that I saved up for since I was 12.
I like drawing clothes, dresses mostly, but doubt I'd ever work with it professionally. I also like drawing fantasy landscapes and characters.
I used to volunteer in different ways. I would like to do it again some day when I don't work as much in my free time.
>>
>>6870690
I'm college student but I'm also a plumber. Very easy way to earn extra money so I don't have to live with ramen.
>>
>>6873568
Can you be even better ? What is this madness ?
>>
>>6873568
I want your money desu
>>
File: what.jpg (22KB, 300x300px)
what.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
Sorry guys, I don't mean to be sticking my head into a space I don't belong. I saw the chair on the front page and I thought it was neat, but the title has thrown me a bit.

Please forgive this cisgendered bisexual shitlord for the misunderstanding, but what is a cis lesbian?
>>
>>6873835
Lesbian who isn't a tranny. Transsexuals ruin this place more than straight men who pretend to girls do.
>>
>>6873841
Social Justice has gone to far
>>
>>6872749
You have that mixed up. Math is much more autistic.

I can tell you exactly how much aluminum you'll get from your bauxite ore just by doing a few simple equations. I can give you a multistage reaction series to follow that anyone could comprehend. You go from a rock, to pure metal. It's practically alchemy to those who are uninformed.

If you can't visualize the way molecules form and interact, despite them having known structures and formulas, you're lacking in imagination. They make documentaries just for people like you to use as a visual aid.

How do you not see that pure math is the choice of autists? There's nothing wrong with that though, autists who have laser like focus can be very helpful to their fields.
>>
File: 1473132064949.png (136KB, 292x324px)
1473132064949.png
136KB, 292x324px
>>6873405
Doms do seem to be pretty rare. But so desirable. They must all be busy being harem queens. At this point I might be desperate enough to join a doms harem just to finally get the treatment I crave.
>>
Can I be here if I'm strongly on the lesbian side, with sexual exceptions for men ?
>>
>>6873923
I'm like 4 on this scale
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 480x320px
>>6873923
No. You have a thread for bisluts, go over there.
>>
>>6873935
Just keep quiet about it and only talk about women to avoid people like
>>6873954
>>
File: 1473043352927.gif (2MB, 500x281px)
1473043352927.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>6873962
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>6873793
Maybe if you count my dead hobbies? I was a girl scout and rode horses as a child too :)

>>6873809
I wish I had my money too, we have to save up quite a bit this year after this summers expenses. Weddings and honeymoons are expensive.
>>
Political lesbians/attracted sexually to men but would never have a relationship sexual or otherwise with one allowed? Would look 4 bi thread but
>twerf
>>
>>6873998
>has mustang
>has money to enjoy all these different hobbies
>can afford wedding AND honeymoon
it doesn't look like you have that much of a problem desu
>>
>>6873999

No.
Fuck off.
Political lesbians are a fucking plague.
>>
File: 1471599282900.png (776KB, 589x547px)
1471599282900.png
776KB, 589x547px
What are your thoughts on vaping ?
>>
File: 1463452469260.png (156KB, 307x436px)
1463452469260.png
156KB, 307x436px
>>6874017
Geo anon does it and just look at her ass.

It's lame as fuck but I do it too. One part smoking cessation, one part oral fixation, one part hunger suppression tool.

Makes you look like a faggot though.
>>
File: 1473405993807.jpg (64KB, 552x668px)
1473405993807.jpg
64KB, 552x668px
Have anyone of you had sex with a musician ?
How was it ?
>>
Being an autistic lesbian must be a punishment for crimes I committed in a past life or something.
>>
>>6874011
Having a hobby and having time to do them all the time is hardly the same though. I have a Mustang that I saved up for fro seven years. I had a honeymoon and a wedding that me and my wife saved up for together for a year. That's the most expensive though.

These days I almost exclusively use my car to visit my family in Denmark and if I have a out-of-town task to complete, I live 10 minutes from my work place to I walk.

I'm not struggling, but I'm not rich just yet either. I'm really good at saving up and I'm good at earning money :)
>>
>>6874194
>Denmark
that explains a lot desu
>>
>>6874194
Where do you live now ?
>>
>>6874280
Hamburg in Germany
>>
File: 1471256453230.jpg (235KB, 1000x1334px)
1471256453230.jpg
235KB, 1000x1334px
>>6874315
Denmark and Germany - who would of thought ?
Meanwhile I'm in Latvia, life has given me so many bad cards, I hope my life will look up in the next years and so on
>>
>>6874402
>latvia
Go back to Russia REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6874409
My ancestors came from Poland actually
>>
>>6874415
>Poland
Now that's more like it. Sorry for wanting you to go back to Russia.
>>
>>6874418
It's alright. But I do agree that russians need to go back.
>>
>>6874426
You sound nice. Want to get married?
>>
>>6874446
I'll only marry somebody I know by heart and who's my friend.
I really don't want to make the same mistake that my parents made.
>>
>>6874465
Do tell us more about your parents
>>
>>6874500
Father a bully, but a softy in the heart. Wanted to be a poet or an inventor, but his family was living in poverty so he didn't ever get the chance. Met my mother when he was sent to practically be a slave in a ranch.
Mother born also in a poor family, but got to go and learn in our main city (while being together with father). When she was 18 she started to learn first year at music academy, but was impregnated with their first child.
And long story short, now 44 years later, they had 7 kids, me the youngest. Father also served in the army. Both have shitty jobs, but now at 62 they can start to live an easier life. They still count poor, but they have more money to spend now that I started to live independently.
Might sound sweet and all that, but they had been living in a love-hate relationship for these 44 years. They are always fighting, even now, mother always threatened him by leaving and it all left us kids wrecked. And most of the problems would be solved if they could be friends. Not just two people who had been forced to be together for life because they had unfortunate circumstances.
Now by suffering through it I learned that I really need to be friends with those I love, because otherwise things can turn shitty, real fast.
>>
>>6874555
Reminds me of the people I see at work. Guys who spend their youth gathering life experience at a bar and now they regret their position in life. Worse, they regret the choices that left them in low pay jobs and they don't have the integrity to rise. Hence why they blame others most of the time.
>>
>>6874587
Also the more I think the more I realize that my mother probably is gay in some way.
All her life she has spent eating her feelings away and it is suspicious how many time she has said "I really hope that none of my kids are gay".
Also that she finds it really disturbing that I, being 19, still don't have any bf.
>>
>>6874621
Kind of sad Anon. So many wasted years. I work in a hospital and I've seen so many patients come and go. At the beginning I couldn't help but cry so often. Then I understood that life is what it is. Neither fair nor unfair. And we do have a chance to influence it. Hence why I try to live it as I want to.
>>
>>6874633
Completely agree. I have seen so many lives go to waste because they didn't do what they wanted, but did what they were "supposed" to do.
Now I'm looking for a way to live my life fully. First by a career choice and then how I'm going to get a love life in the situation I'm into right now.
>>
>>6874658
>supposed to do
More like didn't know what they wanted, so they just went with something and now they have to suffer the consequences. At least from what I've seen.
>>
>>6874664
That actually is based of that persons EQ. But it's still the same - didn't know that they wanted or did what others told them.
>>
>>6874667
True. Or this one I see at work:
"I ventured the world, dated girls, drifted here and saw wonders. Now I want to go back but I have no savings, no noticeable work experience, no pension savings but I still feel entitled to state grants and universal healthcare."
I've seen couple of those and it always makes me blood boil. God fucking dammit, why is it so hard for some to support their own weight?
>>
>>6872849
Which genres do you play? Are they the same genres you usually listen to?
>>
>>6874686
True. It's really sad to see so many lazy, uneducated people who don't give a crap.

>>6874711
I play mostly the same thing I listen to. My taste is extremely varied, but the main always has been (alt)rock/metal. Also I love to jam out to classical rock.
But otherwise I can play anything I need to. Mostly it's pop to please the masses.
>>
>>6874157
My girlfriend is a musician. Actually, we both are. But don't expect us to be screaming in octaves or fifths or any of that. It's just regular vanilla sex.
>>
>>6874729
Also the amount of entitlement. I mean if a person has a cancer or needs long term care, I have no problems in my tax money going for them. But I just hate how so many abuse the welfare system.
>>
File: 1471879605585.jpg (55KB, 239x239px)
1471879605585.jpg
55KB, 239x239px
>>6874737
But are you musicians with fingers ? If you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>6874754
Yeep, we both play guitar and I also play bass. It's Heaven. I haven't had sex with anyone else, though.
>>
>>6874740
Also I just pity those fools, now that science has proven that you can cure most of the deadliest illness by a plant based diet.
>>
File: 1469645441009.gif (1012KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
1469645441009.gif
1012KB, 400x321px
>>6874762
Lucky you, wish I had somebody to play my strings
>>
>>6871528
>Where the hell are my fellow STEM lesbians?
Electronic Engineer here, but I already finished college. We were only 2 girls in my class but I got along with most of the boys there.
>>
Can you explain what STEM means ? Nobody really explains this shit.
>>
>>6874820
Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics
>>
Hey lesgen. Some weeks ago, there was an anon who made a post that really gave me hope that things will be better, that I will be happy, and that I will find love. Since then, I started telling myself that I was going to make it, that I was going to get out of depression and find a will to live. Well, I have to tell you that Dad finally found a good job, that I started getting fit, that I've started talking again with some long lost friends, that I'm getting better and better at guitar day by day, and that I found a girlfriend who understands me and loves me very much.

This was the post, I'm sorry I screencapped it, but it helped me a lot. I kept reading it and it gave me courage. Anon, if you're still lurking, you're awesome, and you deserve my sincere gratitude. Thank you. We're all going to make it.
>>
>>6874860
What do they consider worthy in the technology field ?
>>
>>6874907
Science: Physics, chemistry, biology, explaining shit
Technology: Creating new stuff in fields that don't belong in the engineering category
Engineering: pretty much self explained
Mathematics: Because Hitler
>>
>>6874922
Pretty neat. I would probably aim for the technology if I didn't want more to do psychology. But who knows, maybe I'll be shit at it and I'll continue with my previous choice.
>>
>>6874937
Architecture is my drug and I'll probably die dreaming about doing something worthwhile.
>>
>>6874947
That's so great, I truly wish you the best.But I realized that, for me to feel fulfilled I need to atleast try it. I'm INFP, so it means that I'll gain the most out of life if I would get a job where I will help people.
>>
>>6874960
I'd like to design a hospital or a university one day. But it's a long road ahead.
>>
>>6874965
How does one come to that place ?
Would you need high reputation or tight contacts with influential people ?
>>
>>6874976
Reputation, contacts and good old fashioned corruption. Sometimes this big construction company might cut their monthly cocaine budget to lubricate the architecture competitions. Make no mistake, the construction business is crooked for the most part when it comes to corporate level. Hence why I'd buy from the medium to small local companies that actually pay good wages.
>>
>>6874906

Congrats anon.
Sounds like you're getting your shit sorted right out.
>>
>>6874555
>They are always fighting, even now, mother always threatened him by leaving and it all left us kids wrecked. And most of the problems would be solved if they could be friends. Not just two people who had been forced to be together for life because they had unfortunate circumstances.
I know that fucking feeling. Every bit of it.
>>
>>6874982
It always makes me sad to remember that this world is harsh and corrupted place. That money has stolen humanity in most of the human race.I figure you would need some strong character to get through it all.
Also I really love that you would support locals. If more people went out of their way and got local services then many lives would change for the unfortunate
>>
>>6875026
Money hasn't stolen it, power has. Money is power. Never forget that. And it isn't the power itself that corrupts. It's the reasons why you want power/money/fame/beauty in the first place. Somebody wants to be in position where nobody can hurt him. Have his way done and damn the others. So called sociopaths especially like these positions because over there they have the cards.

Also I don't know whether I'd be more afraid of the corrupted, decadent politician who abuses his position or the politician who actually believes he or she can do good. Shortest road to hell is the one where you help others.
>>
>>6875026
Forgot to add but supporting smaller construction companies is more sensible options even if we disregard the ethical side. Local firm has a local reputation and they sure as hell don't want to give bad impression.
>>
>>6875053
>decadent politician who abuses his position or the politician who actually believes he or she can do good
Elaborate ?
>>
>>6875094
Because I know exactly what the corrupted pig is going to do. Fighting the little game to get as much power as possible. He doesn't care about the consequences as long as money keeps flowing. Good old fashioned corruption. Besides, you can negotiate with such a bastard because he is spineless, so he will secure his own back before anything else.

The good doer on the other hand has to be fucking tough because politics is dirty game. Playing it fair means your hands are pretty tied. Also the fact that why on Earth would anyone want the responsibility to influence lives of millions of people? That's huge responsibility and every vote in the Parliament or Congress counts. I can't even think about the consequences of being a politician. Chains of commanding, the fact that you are the position and if you're actually up to it, you'll grow grey hair, age prematurely and slowly kill yourself with the stress.

Besides, politics means that sometimes tough choices must be made. Cut budget which means some poor bastard somewhere isn't going to get as much social security as the family needs. Take more debt and spend more money paying of the interest of the public debt? Or raise taxes and hurt the economy while at it. And don't even get started about foreign politics.

All this while trying to do good enough decisions to get reelected and maintain the voting base you desperately need in order to keep doing the good work. Which is funny because you have no idea whether or not you actually did the right thing.

Let's say the state decides to build houses for the homeless. Wonderful idea, now state saves in healthcare because junkies no longer use so much ER. Also construction companies help the economy because of the extra labor.

But you need to get the money for the project somewhere. Raise taxes? Take more debt? Also what if the result is just next slum? (1)
>>
>>6875116
(2) Also good luck finding private investors for the project. Or worse, find them and what it does to housing markets. You see, no one can compete with the state when it comes to being a secure investment because state will always have taxes. Now, the state is becoming a competitor in the housing markets. They rent apartments from wherever they can because poor unfortunate souls need them. But they don't want to pay shitload of money, so they sent the rental limit like 650 pounds for a one room flat. Now, would you take the student searching for the first flat or junkie who is guaranteed by the state? If the student ruins the apartment, it goes from the insurances. If the state guaranteed junkie does it, it goes from both insurance and state budget. Secure investment. That situation brings you to Helsinki or Stockholm, where rental prices are absurd compared to city sizes.

Of course state can build whole new block and own them, but those building need maintenance. Lots of it. And pulling junkies out of the street doesn't equal them getting their life back on track. So this housing project needs the social workers and police officers I mentioned before. And shitload of them. That shit is expensive. And our good politician must find the money for the good cause. Not just take from the rich because rich won't pay taxes. But try to find actual solutions. Not so easy.

All this while state is becoming a competitor in the real estate market. They buy and build property, which will create competition in the housing markets. At the end of the day, we must decide who gets to live in these below market rate rent apartments. Toothless junkie or the bum from under the bridge? Or both? How about that single mother of four whose is running away from domestic violence? Or all of them? Good, but then the price will go up. And then we need schools and other services when the population goes up too much. More money to be spent for people who don't pay taxes.
>>
>>6875148
(3) Nor do they produce anything worthwhile. And no middle class families will ever settle in such area. NIMBY and all that. And it all comes down to economics. Can our society afford welfare project of this scale? Also do create a trap where people don't have to work because they a roof over their heads, no matter how much they fuck things up? It's out good politicians work to find solutions. Good luck not get depressed during the endless paperwork and actually living the consequences you voted for.
>>
>>6874402
Latvia is developing though, or at least Riga is. I was there this summer and spotted two lesbian couples holding hands in public while I was there.
>>
File: 1473418013987.png (114KB, 1374x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1473418013987.png
114KB, 1374x1245px
>>6875166
This whole system is just so broken. At least our bottom of the earth scum need to work. Nobody supports them when they don't want to improve, but it rises the problem of overpopulation of bums.They don't get to live an easy life while everybody else supports them. Countries only responsibility is to feed families with 3+ kids and who are struggling.
Schools and community important buildings are used as money trees. Where the state give a insanely high budget, but as experienced builders say that about 2/3, sometimes even 1/3, is used on the needed utilities and workers. But no one will speak against it, because they are doing a good thing, helping our future generation to have better environment.

I would love to continues speaking about it, but the sleepiness is seeping in and I might say something retarded and completely off point. If I don't answer I might come back in about 10h.

>>6875275
True, it is happening, but slowly. Our two main victories are that we have one gay politician and that we had pride last year. But still the statistics are horrible.
>>
>>6875327
You can never have a universal healthcare or welfare state where the bottom scum aren't entitled to benefits. You know, constitutional rights.
>>
>>6875333
They are trying, if they are in the working age they need to go learn skills to be basic human beings and function noraly and pay taxes.
If they don't have homes, they will have support finding them, but they would need to pay and grow, but we are as fucked her as your situation.
And if those persons are over the min pension age then they get financial support.
>>
>>6875358
Learning skills required housing, food, clothes, basic utilities. That requires money. You cannot study and live under the bridge. Even if education is free, you need money to live.

And if someone pays you that money to live, why would you need to work? Especially in the low skills job, not to mention making yourself competitive enough to survive in the job market. Also future is of robots, to good luck finding employment 10 years from now.

Remember, every single support service required money. Employees need offices, someone needs to pay the salaries, insurances and all that. Somebody needs to process the paperwork for the welfare system to work. So think how many taxpayers yearly income you need to finance that system.
>>
>>6875382
Our financial support is pitiful. For example, minimal wages are about 400 euros, but support is about 150 euros. Just to survive. But with the prices everywhere they can't live normally. If that isn't a reason to change how they live then I don't know what will.
And it might be lower if they worked at a shitty job to start with. These numbers work to those who had 500 euro pay before they were jobless.
>>
>>6875418
Welcome to realm of politics. Try to make the right decision and remember that you're not there for the consequences: the people under you are.
>>
>>6875433
Yeah, people nowadays are starting to realize that our politicians aren't the greatest and they are more after their own benefit. Also, coincidence or not, most of these problems arise after the Russian rule has change how our country operated. Our politicians still have the mindset of russian ones.
>>
>>6875453
I doubt that. More like who is there to vote for? Who rational and caring human being would actually want all that power and responsibility? As a member of parliament, go to local market. You have more power than anyone you see around you. Probably even have more money. But still, you can't change the way things are so easily. Nevertheless, you're still partly responsible.
>>
>>6873962
>>6873935
Reminder that lesbians must only date lesbians
>>
>>6871528
Biochem undergrad here iktf
>>
>>6875577
As long as not a humanist scum you're allowed to stay.
>>
>>6875577
Let's take chemistry classes together and drink tea while listening to music while we study.

I'll bring nice beer to enjoy afterwards that matches the weather.
>>
>>6874906
We're all gonna fuckin make it brah ;_;7
>>
>girl seems to like me, I like her too
>go to a concert with two other friends
>have tea a few times
>last weekend, we'd go to a pub
>she doesn't let me know anything

We stopped talking for a week now, I don't know what to do ;~;
>>
>>6875847
She's not into you, move on you boring fuck.
>>
>>6875560
Sucks for all the lesbians that dates straight girls.
>>
It's a week before my period and I feel horny as fuck, I just want a gf to realease all this pent-up sexual frustration with. Just masturbating isn't doing it. Help.
>>
>>6875904
>tfw I love orgasm denial
>would keep you without pleasure
>wouldkeep you from masturbating
>would only spank you and make you lick me until I cum
>then I would lick you close to orgasm but never allow you to cum
>this all every day until your period hits
>>
>>6875903
Straight girls have the worst taste. Bi and het are the same thing. So bishits have the worst taste too.
>>
>>6875935
I meant that it sucks when you date a "lesbian" who has to use you to figure out she's not gay.
>>
>>6875935
>worst taste
Of course, they fuck men after all.
>>
File: girls.gif (1019KB, 325x224px) Image search: [Google]
girls.gif
1019KB, 325x224px
>>6875992
Who gets themselves into that sort of time waster? As long as she isn't sjw, a laid-back kind of girl is usually lesbian - and girlfriend/wife material.
>>
>>6876166
Try being in a relationship with a laid back girl and it's going great until she gets to a point where she starts pulling away and eventually comes out to you as straight. The she liked the relationship but she met a guy and he made her realize she isn't a lesbian.

It's fucking horrible. If I wasn't completely romantically and physically into women I'd go bi just for the larger dating pool.
>>
File: lesbian only.gif (2MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian only.gif
2MB, 500x283px
>>6876254
>go bi
Why would you wish such a disgusting thing. Get out of here, you aren't welcome.
>>
File: 1473458130194.jpg (352KB, 600x3117px)
1473458130194.jpg
352KB, 600x3117px
>>6871105
>>6871135
>>6872239
>>6872697
I'm remembering that Greg is a millionaire now, and hardening my heart for the inevitably forced "hasbian" trope that all lesbian related media seems obsessed with.
>>
Who else feels terrible and is sick of trying with other people? Like, you seem cool enough that people want to get to know you, and that's nice, but after a bit they distance themselves. Or if they stay around, you push them away.

I just don't want to do it anymore. I'm so tired of it. I know this is the kind of thing that signal depression. Every time things start to look better you just shit em up and then everyone rightfully blames you.

I don't deserve a girlfriend. I don't deserve girl friends. I should just be the big fish in the pond by making friends with ugly dorks again. People I can't relate to but at least they feel privileged to be around me.

Ah fuck it it's better to just pretend it all never happens.

Man I deserve a ban.
>>
>In a LDR
>Just came home after spending a month with my gf
>Missing her and feeling depressed
>Playing Kleptocats to distract myself
>Cat brings me a colorful blanket and christmas lights
>Things that remind me of her

... ;__;
>>
>>6876573
Ew, why is this comic even a thing. Jesus christ.

Greg a shit.
>>
File: hi.gif (2MB, 500x230px)
hi.gif
2MB, 500x230px
>>6870690
Oh sweet sisters, you probably get this kind of post every week. But I'm kinda drunk, you see, and I really feel like doing something impulsive like texting my bi friend and tell her she's cute and I miss her, which is true. She's got a boyfriend and I wouldn't say we're the most compatible (despite me never having been in a relationship to know what that is specifically), though it feels honestly good a lot of the time.

I just want some sort of (hopefully good) reaction from her, at least. Should I do it or am I stepping in dangerous territory?
Rate it 0-10 preferably.

I love you all, cis or not.
>>
>>6877218
Do it. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>6876969
>What makes you think so?
The big Pink haired girl looks like Rose Quartz.
The thin short alien, Pearl, was in love with Rose.
Rose and Greg fell in love, and had a kid together.
Then Rose sort of died (but maybe not really).
>>
File: VMR3BN4.jpg (130KB, 1060x1590px)
VMR3BN4.jpg
130KB, 1060x1590px
>>6876717
Are you on your period anon? Relax. Do some hobby shit. Take a step back from life if you can. Then after a while you have to dive back into it. And those people who stay around, I kind of know how you feel but you kind of just have to force yourself out there, whether it's a friend or love interest even if you're afraid of getting hurt, because fuck man we all just want to have friends and be loved and we're all afraid of being hurt but relationships are a two way street. I'm not real eloquent but yeah.
>>
>>6877330
Yoona isn't that bad, Sica at top dough
>>6877353
Thanks gals, this is the kind of incentive I was hoping for.
>>
>>6877410
to be fair, they have a different character, Garnet (Ruby + Saphire), who is a lesbian relationship (through fusion). When a human male fell in love with her, he was rejected pretty bluntly. There's no suggestion of bisexuality or hasbianism for Ruby and Saphire.
>>
File: 1473163414624.gif (501KB, 720x489px)
1473163414624.gif
501KB, 720x489px
I WANT A CHINESE GIRLFRIEND JESUS I JUST WANT TO TASTE SWEET AZN PUSSY WHY WASN'T I BORN JAPANESE FUCKING END ME
>>
>>6877411
Naw man, I appreciate it. Thanks. I've lost a lot of friends in my life and have to see them do so much better than me for my age. They all moved on with their lives while I was stuck picking up the pieces at home. Now I hardly know anyone my age, and that's just the trajectory of my life now. Everyone is either older or younger than me by five years. I can't exactly relate to anyone younger, and thus I have awkward relationships with them. The older people have their own lives and don't want to go out and fug around with me.

It's this middle ground where even though people like me they're either too young to party or too old to. I don't have any comfy bonds. No one I can interact with without putting on a performance.

Eh I'm just bitching and finding reasons to be sad. It's all my fault at the end of the day. I should just try harder. EEEEHHHH.
>>
>>6878082
I had a Chinese girlfriend for all of a minute in high school. It was great. Then she got a boyfriend.

WHEW LAD
>>
>>6877944
Yeah, but what about a threesome?

Not too lewd for this board I swear.
>>
>>6878082
>Implying a Chinese girl would date you if you were a nip
>>
>>6878082
My girlfriend is jap-murrican. Azn pussy's pretty great.
>>
File: 1472604566531.png (3MB, 1920x1638px)
1472604566531.png
3MB, 1920x1638px
>>6878186
I mean Chinese as in EA in general. It was like, a joke. I know, not funny, but still. Leave me alone you fucking nigger.
>>
File: B27IQdsCUAArw9L.png (1MB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
B27IQdsCUAArw9L.png
1MB, 800x699px
>>6878193
Just go to Japan, you'll probably have better luck as an autistic foreigner than you would as a native.
>>
File: 1471394081608.jpg (73KB, 509x544px)
1471394081608.jpg
73KB, 509x544px
>>6878190
>jap-murrican
Is she chill or is she nuts for social justice?

>>6878219
Is this true? I'm not blonde or have exotic-coloured eyes, so I don't think Jap women would like a boring-ass foreigner like me. Plus I think Japanese women can be prettier than whitey with make-up so I would stand more chance if I was a native.
>>
File: fujio.jpg (304KB, 1083x720px)
fujio.jpg
304KB, 1083x720px
>>6878243
>Is this true?
To be honest I have no idea. Japs in general do seem to have a peculiar preoccupation with whiteys though, so why not.
>>
File: 1472265337638.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1472265337638.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>>6878268
Meh. I will probably have to give up the dream and settle for something more realistic like a DESIGNATED if I want an Asian gf, or gf at all.

Are you that Swedish grill that went to Japan?
>>
>>6872219
Once you mix in mathematics to the crystallography, life just gets even more erotic. Group theory and physical chemistry are peas and carrots.
>>
File: 1462356410065.jpg (16KB, 200x200px)
1462356410065.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
>>6878082
>tfw I have a chinese girlfriend
>tfw I'm mixed black
>tfw I don't even have yellow fever
>>
>>6878243
HahHAH! I have blonde hair and green eyes! I'll go to Japan and get all the Japanese pucci sashimi. I ain't even a weeaboo I'm just gunna do it to spite you.
>>
>>6878315
Fug me. You can't be a lesbian into what I love. You don't exist. It's not like in totally studying that right now or anything. It's not like I'm majoring in economic geology with a minor in mineralogy. Don't do this to me.
>>
File: soclose.jpg (151KB, 392x522px) Image search: [Google]
soclose.jpg
151KB, 392x522px
>>6878290
>Are you that Swedish grill that went to Japan?
Nope, she's scanned 1000x the amount of yuri I have. A true legend.
>>
>>6878243
She's like that one really chill lesbian friend most people seem to have who also plays a lot of video games.

>>6878317
I don't know, but I feel like yellow fever will make it harder to find a asian girlfriend. My gf and most of her asian friends seem to find it pretty creepy/off putting.
>>
>>6878335
https://www.amazon.com/Quasicrystals-Geometry-Marjorie-Senechal/dp/0521575419

This thing is so beyond tasty. Quasicrystalography seems clunky at first, but oh god it's porn with numbers.

Good luck on the rocks, fampai.
>>
>>6878345
I thought nazi liked butt stuff
>>
>>6878360
AAHHHHH FUCK QUASICRYSTALS. I might have to pick that up for funsies. You have taste anon. How'd you get such quality interests, if I may ask? Oh geez my fellow students aren't even so into this as to care about quasicrystals. They bitch and moan about everything. I don't even know why they bothered to major in such a chemistry, physics, and math heavy subject.

No really, please tell me how you find the beauty in this like I do, if you want.
>>
>>6878359
>I don't know, but I feel like yellow fever will make it harder to find a asian girlfriend
This.
>>
File: Nagato.Yuki.full.1151095.jpg (155KB, 616x863px) Image search: [Google]
Nagato.Yuki.full.1151095.jpg
155KB, 616x863px
>>6878425
IDK I like numbers and shit. Something about the quality math you can do with aperiodic, ordered lattice structures.

I gotta say, nice to see some good taste as well. Crystallography is the whipping boy of both physics and chemistry.

Oh well.
>>
File: 1473118255444.png (464KB, 996x720px)
1473118255444.png
464KB, 996x720px
>>6878339
What have you scanned so far, anon? Any erotic doujinshi/manga?
>>
Limit your goddamn 2D posting you sicko. Do you WANT non lesbians in here?
>>
>>6878443
Nice. You're good in my book, anon. Would study with and invite to fun things.
>>
File: 1469024273583.jpg (88KB, 655x700px) Image search: [Google]
1469024273583.jpg
88KB, 655x700px
>>6877045
Greg is the King of Lesbians, ever since Steven's ascension to the great real womanhood beyond in the sky.
>>
File: 1370381904020.jpg (601KB, 1265x1416px)
1370381904020.jpg
601KB, 1265x1416px
>SU tumblrtrannies triggered by cute, homosexual anime girls
Nice.
>>
>tfw gf
What to do /lesgen? This is a complete new territory to me
>>
File: 1472867119569.jpg (161KB, 1165x1075px)
1472867119569.jpg
161KB, 1165x1075px
>>6878583
How old are you? Did you grab the first woman that was willing to go out with you or did you actually get a qt gf?
>>
>>6878598
19. She's my first gf, she's such a qt and I don't know what she sees in a dorky nerd like me
>>
>>6877410
>Oh. So is the new pinkhair a bislut too?
We have no idea. The comic was just playing on the joke that Mystery Girl's like Rose, and she's gonna ditch Pearl for Greg all over again. The joke is not 'lesbians bad bisexuals good' it's 'Pearl sees history repeating itself and she's shitting bricks'
>>
File: 1463674608072.png (841KB, 855x882px) Image search: [Google]
1463674608072.png
841KB, 855x882px
>>6878605
Please tell me more, I need to know for my kissless virgin fantasies I have before falling asleep. How did you meet? How far have you gone?
>>
File: 9e6.jpg (22KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
9e6.jpg
22KB, 680x382px
>>6876573
They aren't going to do anything stupid. I have nothing but faith in the Crew. And come on, Rose was hella femme but this new girl is way more butch. This is not how not lesbians smile at girls.
>>
>>6878619
We met in a class. It just kind of happened. I don't even know how it all went down, I was so anxious most of the time. Now we're all lewd and cuddle a lot.
>>
File: melon_yys.jpg (1MB, 2592x1552px)
melon_yys.jpg
1MB, 2592x1552px
>>6878528
Mostly just some special extras and drama CD booklets, actually. I think the only remotely ero thing I ever scanned was the 5th chapter of Triangle Struggle (don't bother checking, I'm not credited). I don't generally collect "true" ero because it already has a crazy healthy market and is way more likely to get scanned. That and I just care more about story than I do about porn (sorry).
>>
>>6878636
>Pearl can shapeshift a penis for curious bi chicks but who can't get rid of the dicklust
>you can't, you're just a spergy neet girl who lusts after bis and straights
>>
File: 1430150684172.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px)
1430150684172.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
>>6878641
How or when did you know you were into each other?

>Now we're all lewd and cuddle a lot.
Can you elaborate on this?

>>6878649
>Mostly just some special extras and drama CD booklets, actually
I appreciate this, especially the extras. Keep up the good work, anon-chan.
>>
>>6878658
Buy a dragon dildo that ejaculates and problem fixed.
>>
Goodmorning everybody

>>6875471
The only sane person who wanted was our previous president Kārlis Ūlmanis.
Over one night he destroyed our political system and made himself our new president. Then came the good years, where he rose our education and internal politics. He didn't make relationships with other countries, because that wasn't really what he was good at, but he did so much good to our country that he will always have our tremendous respect.

>>6875985
I don't really know how great an accent can sound with a lisp.
>>
>>6878678
>When and how
Probably by Whatsapping in the middle of the night and sending memes to each other. Also we went for a few dates and we kissed after the third one. She stayed the night with me
>elaborate
Sex and cuty cuddling.
>>
>>6878658
have you never heard of a strap-on you dimwit? They're whatever size/shape you want, and they never have trouble getting hard or with premature ejaculation.
>>
File: 1424907630280.png (497KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424907630280.png
497KB, 900x600px
I swear there was this Nekomura Kaga/Akagi doujin where Kaga fucked Akagi from behind for a while but I cannot find it on sadpanda or Dynasty. Did I just dream about it or it got removed?
>>
File: 1440298758231.png (478KB, 736x528px)
1440298758231.png
478KB, 736x528px
>>6878715
Memes over Whatsapp is definitely not what I was expecting but I guess it's sort of cute. You both sound like huge dorks. Congrats for your gf, anon, hope you can be happy for as long as possible.
>>
File: ZIN.jpg (170KB, 896x375px) Image search: [Google]
ZIN.jpg
170KB, 896x375px
>>6878678
Thanks!
>>
>>6878736
I'm a huge lap cat when it comes to cuddling and she's so warm. So we switched memes into nights of Viaplay, cuddling and fucking
>>
File: 1398538673971.png (295KB, 499x477px)
1398538673971.png
295KB, 499x477px
>>6878753
Nice. May I ask more personal questions regarding your relationship or should I stop here?
>>
>>6878711
Nice to see that someone is doing something good. Also good morning love <3
>>
>>6878764
Go ahead
>>
File: 1395959814463.jpg (55KB, 300x300px)
1395959814463.jpg
55KB, 300x300px
>>6878771
Were you both virgins? What did you do in your first time? Did it hurt? Did you come? Did she come?

Pls respong.
>>
>>6878776
We weren't virgins, just licking and stuff. Didn't hurt, both came.
>>
File: 1349390722274.jpg (176KB, 966x1024px)
1349390722274.jpg
176KB, 966x1024px
>>6878830
Such a short answer, I was expecting a bit more. Hope you lost your virginity to your rapist step-mom and not a gross dude. Anyway, I've got some things to do in bed, like sleeping. Good night anons, see you some other month.
>>
>>6878843
I'm listening to E nomine, wasn't in the mood to write lewd things. But good night Anon <3
>>
tfw very horny
tfw your crush didn't text you back the other day
tfw you wanted to hang out and hopefully makeout with her this weekend but you dont wanna text her and be weird, and she hasn't said anything to you
FUCK
>>
>>6878575
Both are 2d you retard. Both are things that non lesbians are attracted to. Knock. It. Off.
>>
>>6872256
GTFO
go back to mtfg
fuck
can't we have our own nice space?
none of us comes to mtfg and shits up your thread
>>
SU = mlp
Anime = y chromosome
>>
>>6878923
>Anime = y chromosome
there isn't a visual medium in the entire world that represents lesbian relationships better than yuri manga by female authors.

I agree that Steven Univers sucks though. It's more tumblr than MLP though.
>>
File: 2ed1bat.jpg (52KB, 520x450px) Image search: [Google]
2ed1bat.jpg
52KB, 520x450px
Do you believe this ?
>>
File: 142452741.jpg (72KB, 736x736px)
142452741.jpg
72KB, 736x736px
Ok so, the semester is back on and my way of doing homework is to binge watch shows in one window and do homework in the other. I wanna watch a show with lesbians. I'm also coming down from my Wentworth Prison withdrawal, I binged it during my summer classes. Yes, I already watched Orange is the New Black. I don't care what you give me, but having an actual story is a plus. Please give recommendations.
>>
File: 1469629992559.png (22KB, 487x438px) Image search: [Google]
1469629992559.png
22KB, 487x438px
>>6879017
That's one way to say "your mom"
>>
>>6878952
>yuri manga is an accurate depiction of lesbian relationships

As a reader of yuri manga I have to say you're wrong.
>>
>>6879017
Juniper
Please get out
>>
>>6879084
I have. A couple.
>>
>>6878952
>>6879055
>As a reader of yuri manga I have to say you're wrong.
In general, I would tend to agree with this.
I can only really think of a handful of yuri manga that portray individuals in a way I find convincingly human, let alone interaction between individuals.
>>
>>6878993
>>6879035
It's only statistical propensities. Mine are the same lengths on both hands, and I have autism, am promiscuous, and obviously lesbian. All it is measuring is rough level of testosterone exposure in the womb.
>>
>>6879106
Which is probably insignificant. The nips are not human. They have no heart.
>>
>>6879145
Bullshit!
>>
File: loneliness.png (118KB, 369x380px)
loneliness.png
118KB, 369x380px
I dunno, if you want realism there's always /lesgen/: the manga.
>>
>>6878134
Kinda in the same situation.
Everyone around me is too busy trying to be successful at work or making kids. I like my work so I don't want to change it, people don't understand. I don't want kids, and people don't understand either. Even if I'm pretty nice and chill I still keep my distances with the others so I have very few friends. It doesn't help the last girl friend I had ghosted me because I didn't want to sleep with her. The girlfriend of my best friend hurry him to have kids even though she's barely 21, and if he gives up now he'll be fucked for his entire life, and I won't be able to spend time with him anymore or even help him.
Also gave up finding one day a girlfriend. Lesbians are nonexistant or already in couple, and my workplace is exclusively filled with straights and bisluts. None of my relations know a lesbian, or at least one who hasn't suddenly discovered she actually liked the cock, and I'm tired of the confused straight girls or college girls I seem to attract.
Maybe I'll find someone one day, probably not given my age, but it doesn't really matter anymore. I'm able to do what I want, travel where I want and discover new countries and people, and it's the only thing that really matter.
>>
>>6879190
Not cis les but wow this was amazing. Thanks for this.
>>
>>6878923
Cis femme reporting in:
I've watched SU. I thought id hate it, but after a few eps it grew on me. And it's not even bad. It's not as cringy as MLP shit at all, and it has really good lessons in it and it's REALLY funny. I dislike Stevonnie but that's only a small part of the show I dislike. And people get butthurt over PearlxRose. Well, it happens IRL. You don't always get what or who you want. I stay away from tumblr and all that shit, because basically anything that gets thrown into tumblr turns anything into shit.

>>6878952
Which is funny because dating Japanese girls or Japanaese people in general is an absolute nightmare and although yuri manga is cute, it's not realistic at all compared to in real life. There's a reason why so many people Japan are single.
>>
>>6879369
Please elaborate your comments about dating the Japanese
>>
>>6879163
Have you dated a nip? They're soulless.
>>
lesgen how do you tell if a girl is flirting with you or just being one of those really nice girls?

les coworker of mine seems to be very fond of me, we clicked instantly, share a ton of common interests, she added me on fb almost immediately, always wants to work on projects together, asks me what time i get off, has even talked about her sex life a few times. i'm butch with -0 confidence and even less self esteem so i don't know if i should get my hopes up and if so what the fuck i should even do.
>>
>>6879286
why u here my friend, you bout to get torn a new one and i fear for you
>>
>>6879524
I accidentally scrolled past the thread and the image looked interesting D:
Sorry...
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What kind of weather is on you're side of the planet /cislesgen/ ?
Right now I'm enjoying, probably, the last warm, sunny days.
>>
>>6879675
Its hot as balls in my part of merica. And the heat and humidity fucks with my hair. Bring on the cold.
>>
>>6879679
I feel for you. I hate the warmest summer days.
But now it's 22 C and it's just perfect. Sun warms the skin and wind cools you off a little bit. Honestly I couldn't live forever in this kind of weather.
>>
>>6879247
Oh I get ya. I seem to mostly attract the same type of women with minor exceptions. I'm still in college, and I well be for at least another 3 to 4 years since my field requires a masters. I'm going to be stuck with college pussy until I'm 30 at this rate.

I don't think this would be a problem if I were a guy. But holy he I'm sick of fucking teenagers.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 700x700px)
image.jpg
80KB, 700x700px
>tfw you don't have a gf and probably won't have one for many years
>>
File: we're all steven.png (732KB, 1179x719px) Image search: [Google]
we're all steven.png
732KB, 1179x719px
>>6879522
Is she always getting near you? Is she putting her hands on your shoulder, trying to find time to hang out, or not dropping the 'friend' word? Probably flirting. If she's saying 'you're a cool friend' or keeping a reasonable disconnect in social situations, or some other levels of distance? Not interested.

Regardless, you should ask her outright.
You're not losing anything by asking, beyond the illusion that a girl likes you in secret, and that's a hollow relationship to keep so just be forward, admit you can be thick about it sometimes, and ask 'are we flirting or is this just friendliness'.

I mean, you're a degenerate butch, aren't you lot trying to copy men like me anyway? So show some masculine initiative, you freak.
>>
>>6879696
I reassure you, pretty much every girl under 24 acts like a fucking teenager who, the minute she learns you're a lesbian, flirts with you while talking about her boyfriend. The last girls who acted like this with me were all colleagues of mine. And the worst in all of this is that I like girls younger than me, so I'm pretty much fucked, unless I find by some miracle the perfect girl.
>>
>>6879675

Our nice sunny days literally just stopped just before my gf came out to spend a weekend in the countryside rather than the city.
>shit weather and rain all weekend.
Still, it's been nice during the week.
>>
File: rainrainrainrain.jpg (32KB, 543x367px) Image search: [Google]
rainrainrainrain.jpg
32KB, 543x367px
>>6879675
Hot, humid, and wet.
There is not such thing as "Fall season" here.
>>
>>6880056
>this
>hot
I'm laughing hard
We're having this weather now and I wear a sweater for max comfiness
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (9KB, 181x134px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
9KB, 181x134px
>>6880074
With the humidity added in, it feels like 95 degrees. This is no sweater weather, bby. It's hot as fuck outside.
>>
>>6880117
>95
>hot
ayyyyyyyy
>>
>wake up every morning feeling like I've been punched in the solar plexus when I come back into consciousness and remember that I've lost her
How do I make this stop. Everything hurts, all the time.
>>
>>6880399
time. i know its difficult but honestly the best thing for the pain is time. do what you can to distract yourself, but don't expect it to cure the pain. it's going to hurt for a while, but not forever. you're strong anon.
>>
>>6879709
Wow I almost actually considered your post until that last paragraph. Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8.

But no seriously this isn't your thread, she specifically asked for lesgen.

But I guess being a degenerate man means it's physically impossible to not give unsolicited, intrusive advice for you huh? No public transit for you to manspread on right now huh? :^)
>>
>>6880732
That's problem with Asians in general. I mean everyone from India to Japan seems to live for the family and society. From what I've seen at my uni, Indian Americans do nothing but study and study and study some more. Their families see them only trough their accomplishments, not as personalities. So they get into medical schools and engineering, hence why Hindu Americans are the second highest earning religious group after the Jews. On the other hand, most of the Indian Americans are pretty boring desu. This is anecdotal and just my experiences.
>>
>>6880737
Someone told me I should be over this already. I just can't be. I can't breathe. All I can do is try to distract myself from it as best I can.
>>
>>6876843
Oh man I know this feeling.

I met my gf onine and we were long distance for a while, after being apart 2 months (with all the longing you described) we realised we just couldn't be apart like that.

We're living together now and planning to go see her family together at Christmas. I hope you get to the same position with your gf anon, LDRs are pain.
>>
File: men visit lesgen.png (57KB, 246x362px)
men visit lesgen.png
57KB, 246x362px
>>6880762
>But no seriously this isn't your thread
>But I guess being a degenerate man means it's physically impossible to not give unsolicited, intrusive advice for you huh?
I don't bantz with lesbians because I'm insecure about my position as a straight white Trump-voting attractive white male. I fuck with lesbians because it's the easiest goddamn thing to do. You can look at the most direct and simple idea in the world, and because I now framed it in 'from one alpha male larper to another' at the end, now you're triggered. Everything on the planet pisses you crazy bitches off and it's hilarious to watch you kvetching. Did you expect isolationist lesbian solidarity on an anonymous imageboard? Half of this thread is dudes roleplaying to get their rocks off, you're not going to find your 3dpd waifu on here. This is 4chan not your safe space. If rubbing my massive glistening hairy ballsack on every crevice nook and cranny of your thread throws you into a fit, I'm just gonna keep doing it . Because it's hilarious.

You don't have to take my advice, it was made in good faith because even bitter gender-segregating idiots like you deserve a good life. But if you'd rather take the collective knowledge of the gender that made ironing boards and liquid paper over the knowledge of the gender that got Mankind to the moon, you go right ahead, honey. I'm just gonna be over here, pulling mad pussy like it ain't no thang.
>>
>>6880399
Sending hugs anon.
>>
>>6880702
Everyone is in couple at 25 max nowadays, and if you're still single at 30 you're considered to have a serious problem, physically or mentally.
>>
>>6881056
Y chromosomal autism: the post
>>
File: 1434480154886.gif (1000KB, 480x270px)
1434480154886.gif
1000KB, 480x270px
>>6881056
Congrats, even the other men who post here aren't as retarded as (you).
>>
File: large.jpg (17KB, 500x281px)
large.jpg
17KB, 500x281px
>>6881056
(you)
>>
Why are crushes so shit /lesgen/?

>have awesome gf that I love dearly.
>have also had a huge crush on a les friend, we were flatmates in our first year of uni.
>i'm p sure she knew I was into her as she would relentlessly tease me, including pinning me down and tickling me which often ended in me masturbating after she was gone.
>tried to push the lustful thoughts away as my gf is perf and I don't think a relationship between crush and I would actually work past fwb's.
>haven't seen her since summer started but whenever she texts me I still get dokis and she just cut her hair which looks fucking hot.
>uni starts again soon and I'll have to see her again, fuck crushes.
>>
>>6881204
I want a Kashiyuka gf.
>>
>>6881229
Being a slut sounds hard, huh.
>>
>>6881471
does this mean I don't have to worry too hard about permanent loneliness at age 30?
>>
>>6881460
I've done that. I curl up in a ball and feel like shit and the feeling just doesn't pass. I just feel like shit, endlessly, stretching out towards the horizon. How do I make it stop.
>>
>>6881497
I'm sorry you're hurting anon, but there's no magic "make it stop" button. I promise it'll pass, just grit your teeth and take it one step at a time. Take as much time as you need but just keep going.
>>
File: 1473542262659.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px)
1473542262659.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>tfw you will never get kabedon by an alpha anime grill
Also fuck Chika and fuck Riko, I would never cuck You with another girl if she was mine.
>>
>>6881930
It's your womb you idiot.
>>
>>6881601
Yeah. Somebody was acting like it's my fault I feel this way and I just keep thinking if it's my fault there must be something I can do to make it stop. But in reality it's not my fault and it's not something I can control and I'm just going to feel like killing myself until I stop feeling that way. Thanks anon.

>>6881855
Yeah I think rebounding would really help. I just want someone to hold me. Hard to muster up the energy to make that happen when I can barely get outta bed though.
>>
>>6881967
>No you're womb is deep inside
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>6880974
Don't listen to them. There is NEVER an appropriate set amount of time to get over it. Every person is different. Some rebound and some take a while. Taking time off and taking care of yourself is NOT wrong. It took me almost a year to get over my last relationship, but the one before it I was over in a couple weeks. Everyone and each relationship is different.
>>
>>6881056
>'now you're triggered'
>furious two paragraph reply

keep mansplaining honey ;)
>>
>>6879522
>>6881056
can you guys stop arguing on my post im just trying to get some v

>>6880825
we're both millennials, and the majority of my coworkers are lgbt so its not like its a desert. i've just been on a dry streak lately, would probably enjoy some sort of fuckbuddy arrangement to be honest. i already have a really hardcore long distance crush i'm clinging to, even though it'd never work out, so im hesitant to jump to anything beyond fwb.
>>
There's this girl at work that isn't smoking hot, but pushes my buttons just right; thing is she's straight and even has a bf, something I always assume about girls outside of lesbian bars. I still can't stop myself from thinking about fucking her every now and then, and knowing it's impossible kinda makes me sad.
I'm a sad, horny lesbian, /lgtb/.
>>
>>6882141
>I'm a sad, horny lesbian, /lgtb/.
same ;----;
>tfw the how girls on tindr and Her dont message you back
>tfw the girls who message you alot are short, chubby and awkward but you like tall and slender women
>tfw the girl ur crushing on rn is short
>tfw the girl ur crushing on rn is shitty at texting and you dont want to seem desperate or lame, but you also want to hang out with her and makeout
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>6882124
whoa calm down there big guy
>>
I've been reading the gender critical subreddit.

Some of the experiences they describe seem utterly awful.
>>
>>6882141
So? You were put on this earth to convert the heathen hetshit. Get crackin'
>>
>>6875847
Talk to her. She's probably nervous or shy to tell you what she's thinking.

I am in the same exact situation right now actually
>>
>>6882124
are you fuckin talking about your clit?
>>
>>6882259
I know, right? It's only the fat kinda ugly girls that talk to me, and I'm not even bad, I guess these apps work better for dudes and hetshits.

>>6882339
If only it was that easy to turn straight girls into cunt loving dykes, anon.
>>
>>6881930
Bartholin's cyst? http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bartholin-cyst/basics/definition/con-20026333

And IDK what that other anon was on about lmao, it's obviously not your cervix if it's at the vaginal opening.

>mfw idiots call the cervix "the womb"
>>
>>6882453
yeah i'm not sure what it is.
I've met a couple of qts over apps, but in general its been crap
the girl i like rn i met via tindr though.....im way tempted to text her but i probably shouldn't since she never replied to the last text I sent
>>
>>6882453
>If only it was that easy to turn straight girls into cunt loving dykes
All it takes is a deft hand and the will. As long as you aren't obnoxiously fat and ugly, it's not hard to get a woman to catch the feels.
>>
File: 1366163448527.png (460KB, 1008x720px)
1366163448527.png
460KB, 1008x720px
>>6882091
It's been over 2 years since my love left me. Still cry over her. Cried today because I miss her so much.
>>
File: z_creditbase03.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
z_creditbase03.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
why can't my life be like a yuri romansu
>tfw no gf

and no, I'm not male or tranny, just a loser
>>
>>6879387
Dated two girls.
>>One seemed really nice and sweet at first, but once we started dating she expected me to pay for everything, and anything she wanted and bitched if I didn't
>>no public display of affection whatsoever EVER, not even the slightest hand brush, even on complete accident she lost her shit
>>Basically she would only be sub and was ABSOLUTELY awful in bed
>>She stalked all my fb friends and went nuts on my wall after she was sick at home and I didn't know bc she didn't text me back to tell me and ignored me, so I went to a bar with friends
>>TONS of txt crazy messages if I didn't respond
>>If I had other friends, I was cheating
>>Ask other Jap les friend who grew up bouncing back between Japan and US if this was normal
>>She explains this is why she can't even date other Japanese girls when she's a nip herself
>>Their mindsets are completely different from western relationships and even most eastern
>>Basically all those girls want to be spoiled, treat you like shit, not have to work and buy whatever, whenever they want since it's the "mans or doms job" to provide while they do nothing
>>Never met her parents since she hid me from them because they were super homophobic
>>I couldn't know her friends or let them know we were dating, but she made damn sure all my friends knew I was hers
>>Japanese people are extremely xenophobic af

Second girl was the other les Japanese friend who I hooked up with and dated. She was very cool but always had to make lots of trips back and forth from US-Japan for her schooling and eventually her work. So it didn't work out well. We still have a lot of feelings for one another, but I wanted her to achieve her goals she already worked so hard for. So we broke it off. We still chat a lot though. Her mindset of a Western relationship was much more cozy and normal/natural feeling then a typical normal Japanese one. I can see why asian men have such high suicide rates honestly. Poor bastards.
>>
>>6882453
>>Look at PoF or Tindr search
>>All short haired SJW butch macho man looking types
>>Fucking 80% of profile pictures look like wannabe fake boi dykes with boy shorts, tanktops and guy hats on
>>All fatties
>>All decently looking girls are bi scum looking for a threesum with their man
>>
File: 1372997538937.jpg (85KB, 500x374px)
1372997538937.jpg
85KB, 500x374px
>>6882855
Delete this, I'm fucking triggered.
>>
>>6882784
I don't get why people idealize yuri. I like reading it, but I'd never want to live it. All the cute shit and melodrama would just be exasperating in real life. Some things are better left to fiction.
>>
>>6882091
Yeah. I think she was just annoyed by my feelings actually. I didn't think it would be this bad. I can't function. I can't eat properly. I've been self-injuring again. I've broken up before but it usually isn't this bad. I feel like I'm missing a coping skill or something because I'm an absolute wreck.

>>6882634
I had a breakup like that once. Hoping this one doesn't turn into that.
>>
>>6882784
Best pairing. I wish Yuzuriha was my gf.
>>
>>6880399
Is this the girl you met on 4chan?
>>
>tfw no lesbian friend to me build my deck and go /out/ with a d wingman for me
>>
File: 1446421905768.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
1446421905768.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I just felt the weirdest thing I've ever felt in my life
>be reading shoujo sect some minutes ago
>get horny but mom is in the room so I tell her I'm going to the bathroom to brush my teeth
>turn off the light, sit on the toilet and do the thing
>literally after coming I begin to cry
>as I cry I get more horny and more sad
>feel like fainting
>lay on the floor for some minutes quietly sobbing and wishing I wasn't a lesbian
>brush my teeth and get out of the bathroom feeling as if nothing happened
What the fuck was this? It's the first time it happens to me, also I've never been so horny as to having to suddenly go to the bathroom to masturbate since I was 14. I'm worried.
>>
File: 1473569983770[1].png (302KB, 1100x1430px)
1473569983770[1].png
302KB, 1100x1430px
The thirst is real.
>>
>>6883740
Is it almost time for your period/?
>>
>>6883758
God that is so stupid. Stop posting your mlp.
>>
>>6883740
this post made me horny for some reason
>>
>>6883808
Not sure, I never keep track of it since about a week before I have it my breasts begin to hurt a lot so I know it's getting close. But now that you mention it I think my period should be soon, probably even late. Weird because my breasts are not hurting.
>>
Would you rather date a girl with no arms or no legs?
>>
>>6884322
No legs. I'll still have cuddles and hugs. Could take her hiking by piggyback.
>>
Post waifus

Animu not allowed. Post animu and I'll sell you to a fat chauvinistic neckbeard
>>
File: 1431979919016.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1431979919016.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>6884807
Cara is best waifu
>>
>>6884807
both of them are my waifu
fite me

sidenote, irl i dont like short girls at all, but all my celebrity crushes are very short
its such a strange coincidence really
>>
File: image.jpg (294KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294KB, 1200x1800px
>>6884807
Stay still my heart
Every time I see her my heart breaks a little bit
>>
>>6884898
i never watched the end of Faking it
did she end up being a lesbian? or is she bi
>>
>>6884911
That's not the correct one.
But she dated their old camp friend.
Karma got that (can't remember the name) guy who was living in her room.
>>
>>6884807
>>
>>6884916
*Their old camp friend who is a girl.
Damn my brain
>>
>>6884916>>6884916
oh wait
did you post dianna agron?
they look almost the same to me.

So Amy got back with another girl....but still didn't decide on a label, eh?
hmmm
so
Karma was straight right?
>>
>>6884940
Karma said that she kissed Amy because she loved the feeling of somebody loving her. They almost broke ways because Larma didn't want to hurt her anymore, but they talked through their problems.
And yeah, Amy still doesn't have any labels and Karma is still straight.
>>
>>6884944
kek
im disappointing it got canceled, but then the few episodes of Season 3 i saw weren't that good anyway.
I guess its not surprising that Amy didn't pick a label....i really felt like she was bisexual at heart, so I was hoping they add a true lesbian character to the full time cast.........
could have been a transgirl, kek
THAT would have been interesting, lmao
>he loved the feeling of somebody loving her
iktf ;---;
>>
>>6884962
They put in a FtM character who was with Shane tho
>>
>>6884975
!!!!!
huh thats cool
did shane stay with him?
shane doesn't take me for a fag that would date a ftm, he was such a dick lover before
>>
>>6884981
He was extremely shocked and confused. Was questioning his sexuality a lot, but at the end he tried to make their relationship work.
>>
>>6884985
lol, that makes sense at least.
idk how they presented in the show, but i wish people had an easier time separating their sexual orientation from their genitals.
but idk maybe i just have a tranny fetish that im projecting upon everyone else

is the rest of the season worth watching?
>>
>>6884993
Don't know if it's worth it.
I watched it to get a closure, but the end felt rushed and unsatisfactory.
There were some moments, but not the same as they were in the first seasons.
>>
>>6884998
hmm
i guess i'll skip it then. i dont want to waste time and feel unsatisfied.

thanks for talking to me about it anon!!

so....did they give it a definitive "ending" or was it obviously 'cancelled' so to speak
>>
>>6885006
It was flowing the same how it was flowing every season until the last or least two episodes. Then hey rushed everything in to make it an "ending". It really felt like it needed more episodes to end normally.

And there's no need to thank me, this is the first time I get to talk about it, so it's my pleasure.
>>
>>6885023
ahhh i see.
i guess they weren't expecting the cancellation up until those last few episodes at which point they decided to wrap it up.

oh....i dont get to talk about it very often either....it seems like so few people knew about it or something. I wish it had been more popular. Seaons 1 and 2 were really amazing for me.
hopefully there can be more slice of life shows with a nice focus on the characters gender and sexual orientations in the future.....as long as they aren't heavy handed and stupid.

Did lauren get a love interest? i didn't understand why her ex was being all weird to her since im pretty sure she'd have normal female genitalia.
>>
>>6870690
Damn I need that cool chair.
Not a girl though just came here to say that. Please proceed missus.
>>
>>6885077
Actually the bomb they dropped on us was that Liam and Lauren got together.

Liam got together with Lauren when they became roommates, so that Liam got a place to live in. He was Lauren's new Elizabeth, but got over it fast. Also his father actually wasn't Jewish.

When the cop came to a party with his new girlfriend Lauren pretended that she was with Liam and later on they got feeling for each other and kissed in a party and then the show ended.
>>
>>6885093
>Liam and Lauren got together.
huh
Okay then
That's.....
I guess it's not the WEIRDEST thing but whatever

I really liked the cop as a character I wish they'd have kept him around somehow
>>
>>6875911
Too bad girls like you don't exist IRL.
>>
>>6870690

Not a girl and not female-attracted (or male-attracted for that matter), but I need to know if there are instructions on how to make that chair.
>>
>>6885162
You can easily understand how to do it with your eyes.
Don't be a pussy and make it.
>>
>>6885138
He was extremely sweet and awesome until they got rid of him. But he also didn't have much screen time before, so it wasn't anything awful.
>>
>>6882126
>i already have a really hardcore long distance crush i'm clinging to, even though it'd never work out
hopeless, tell us about it
>>
>>6885151
>implying
>>6885194
Yeah I think he might have been my favorite character actually, the Breakfast Club episode was one of my favorite episodes of the series.
Which they had done more teen-movie inspired episodes actually
Amy or Lauren as Ferris Bueller would be funny as fuck
>>
>>6883842
You really must be new. You don't even know what my little pony shitposting was like. It was b fucking around and bombing every thread they could mixed in with some honest to goodness autists who enjoyed the show. Most of them were high schoolers.

That's your 4chan history lesson for the day.
>>
>>6882141
I'm in a similar dilemma as you right now, except I know she is straight and has a bf.
She's really hot, especially when she calls me baby and tells me that I'm cute (she's like 10 year older than me).
I want her so bad, but she will always see me as her cute young intern.
>>
File: 1473437705391.jpg (47KB, 540x472px)
1473437705391.jpg
47KB, 540x472px
>tfw I don't have an older woman who calls me baby and thinks I'm cute
>>
>>6884922
This here is perfection extraordinaire <3
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 420x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 420x401px
How can you know when somebody can see that you are a homosexual ?
I'm still currently in the closet and wish to stay there min a year.
>>
>tfw American Asian gf
Life is goooooood
>>
>>6885367
I was around. And SU is super reminiscent of that. It's a cancer that should be forced into it's own board.
>>
File: bikey dikey.jpg (75KB, 711x960px)
bikey dikey.jpg
75KB, 711x960px
>>6883758
>>
>>6886550
why?
>>
>>6887501
I don't live in the most accepting country. And when I will I want to be independent and on my own so I could live normally if they coming out turns out to be a disaster.
>>
>>6887210
You weren't around. It was completely different.
>>
>>6887888
>>6887888
>>6887888

New thread
>>
Sloots pls do as you must
>>6887917
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.