[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl but I want to be a guy but I know I will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (14KB, 291x454px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14KB, 291x454px
I'm a girl but I want to be a guy but I know I will never use testosterone or get surgery. I want to know how to dress/act like a guy. Any tips?
>>
File: 1465498017250.jpg (107KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
1465498017250.jpg
107KB, 1200x799px
>>6866509
The fact that you want to act like a guy shows that you're suffering from severe AAP. So, please stop. Just stop it right now.
>>
>>6866509
Cut your hair to a short and masculine style, don't wear any makeup whatsoever, don't shave, and wear masculine baggy clothing.

Enjoy passing.
>>
>>6866521

/Thread
>>
>>6866521
What's that?
>>
>>6866539
lol its hard for girls to pass as men with no T you stupid boy
>>
>>6866521
>falling for the AAP meme
>>
>>6866521
Look at her eyebrows. Of course she's a hairy woman. Fug tabloids.
>>
>>6866554
A meme invented by butthurt MtFs who were sick of being called AGP(which in turn is a meme invented by some batshit insane psuedoscientist to explain away his gender dysphoria)
>>
>>6866588
>thin and arched
>masculine
You are so fucking retarded.
Please go look up what facial features are masculine and what features are feminine.
>>
File: the master himself.jpg (78KB, 882x862px) Image search: [Google]
the master himself.jpg
78KB, 882x862px
>>6866589
>Bearded Daddy
>pseudoscientist
You take that back right now, filthy dumb AGP scum.
>>
>>6866578
Well tough shit then. I'm sure OP can fit in somewhere as a genderqueer/fluid snowflake tho. It's afforded to women since they have a lot more freedom in their gender expression than males do.
>>
>>6866509
why will you never use t/surgery?
check out some ftm passing guides
http://ftmguide.org/
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/
gabriel's guide (the second) has advice on reshaping your body to be more masculine without t which should be particularly helpful
again, why have you completely cut out the possibility of medical transition?
>>
>>6866509
Without testosterone it is physically impossible to look like a guy. You'll always look like a girl, but that's okay because you're not even transgender and have a very feminine mind as I can see from your posting and picture choice.
>>
>>6866943
Seriously? What is more male than roleplaying as a timid anime girl?
>>
Thanks for everyone!!!
>>
>>6866509
woah there friend, looks like you made a thread about men, without the help of a Man™! As a male, allow me to use my experience to assist you in teaching you about the things you'll need to do in order to pass as a guy.

>Be a dick
>Don't date me

There you go! You've done it, now you're no different from any other man on the planet. Seeya bitches.
>>
>>6867054
again, why will you never medically transition? i'm not judging you or trying to call you out for secretly being an aap fthon or some shit, i'm legitimately curious as to why this is something you think is not currently an option
>>
>>6867099
Because she's a transtrender.
>>
>>6866509

learn to stand up straight. wear baggy/loose fitting clothes. learn to walk like a guy and copy some body language. tuck your hair into a hat like a snapback if that's what you want to do. thicken your eyebrows. learn to speak in a less airated fashion like women do
>>
File: tumblr_mhyysmalXH1s5xlkvo1_500.jpg (70KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhyysmalXH1s5xlkvo1_500.jpg
70KB, 500x297px
>>6866539
>be ftm
>already do all of this because it feels natural to me (+ bind)
>still don't pass
>tfw
>>
>>6867307
some people won't pass pre-t regardless but:
shave your face, something about the peach fuzz that can skew people's gender perception
work on voice training, there's very little ftm voice training advice but it can be done
don't cut your hair too short and definitely don't shave any of it for some 'undercut' shit or you will look without question like a lesbian, in fact skew for longer (by male standards) hair if possible because longer male cuts have far less a chance of being confused for lesbian
work on how your jeans fit, the currently popular skinny styles are probably too tight on your hips
shoe lifts
>>
>>6867307
also i can't believe i forgot to say this, but lift
get swole
you won't get swole pre-t but get to work. get sw
>>
>ftm
Is it something sexual or social? Because men will never see you as their equal, even gay men, while women are more accepting of mtf
>>
>>6867516
you kidding? cis men seem accepting of ftms, indifferent at the very least. cis women on the other hand actively push to bar trans women from heath care...
>>
File: ___.png (143KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
___.png
143KB, 500x375px
>>6867307
>not ftm
>have done this since 15 + dont bind and have B cup boobs
>pass
>>
>>6867524
How do cis women push to ban transwomen from healthcare? Wtf?
>>
>>6868594
have you heard of trans-exclusionary radical feminism?
>>
>>6868598
You mean "TERFs" don't think trans procedures should be covered? That's entirely different from "pushing to ban transwomen from healthcare". That specific phrasing lends the idea that "cis" women are trying to ban transwomen from being covered. There are implications to trans procedures being covered, and I agree that they generally shouldn't be. After all, tuberous breasts are very, very rarely covered, but they cause women to feel dysphoric and highly uncomfortable with their bodies. These are elective procedures, let's be honest.
>>
>>6868621
I said they push to BAR trans women from health care. And don't be stupid, this isn't about surgery, this is about hrt.
The point is the fact that there is even a term for cis women that marginalize trans women is enough evidence that cis women are more vile to their trans counterparts than cis men are.
>>
>>6868632
Sorry! My glasses are dirty and the 'r' really looked like an 'n'. I apologize. Not being stupid, I have heard complaints about SRS not being covered. In the UK, SRS is covered and I have heard many people complaining about the lack of coverage in the US, so I wasn't sure what in particular you were referencing (could have been SRS, breast surgery, HRT).
>>
>>6868646
I apologize, and yeah I don't really know if SRS should be a priority atm, hrt is really the only necessity along with top surgery for ftms in a lot of cases. Though SRS is covered in places like the UK and Canada, the funding isn't very good at all.
>>
>>6868598
They're a relatively small subset of the total cis female population though. That's like saying "people with 46 chromosomes were responsible for the holocaust".
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.