[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be ok with dating a guy who's still in the closet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (72KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 720x560px
Would you be ok with dating a guy who's still in the closet or would that annoy you? My friends are all judgemental frat bros and my family is pretty conservative/snooty. I recently found my love for dick and I want a cute bf but obviously I cant be open about it.
>>
Being out ≠ Making a public spectacle of your sexuality
>>
>>6866232
>>6866232
lots of people are discrete
>mainly because people are awful
>>
>>6866232
Well it would probably get pretty weird if you expect to hangout with your friends with your bf.
At least with being closeted to family it's easy, you just never introduce your bf to your parents, big whoop. But your friends are basically your social life and it's nice to include your bf in that. I think it would be pretty hard to live like that.

I'm out to my friends, but not family, and have had zero issues when it comes to dating. But closeted to both I just can't see working.
>>
>>6866232
That would be fine by me.
Coming out to family and friends would be much more easy with a bf, and I'd be able to provide that bf support (plus he could help me tell my parents).
>>
>>6866323
So you guys would be fine without hugging/kissing in public?
>>6866367
I know its a lot to ask of a guy especially if he's openly gay.
>>
>>6866232
>Would you be ok with dating a guy who's still in the closet or would that annoy you?

Keep in mind that if there is fight, your partner might blackmail you with it,
>>
>>6866232
I'd understand the family part, but not the being friends with assholes part.

I'd suggest making better friends while you're still young because it only gets more difficult the older you get. I guarantee you if you don't it will be something you look back on and regret.
>>
>>6866403
Personally I would. You'd get the occasionnal peck, but that's about it. Some guys are fine with it, some are not. Just find the right fish.
>>
>>6866412
Yeah, I would be worried about that.
>>6866425
I try not to judge them too harshly because I was like them up until last year when I realized I like guys. Maybe I should start branching out and make new friends though.
>>
>>6866530
>..because I was like them..

Yeah, I figured, and that's exactly why I wouldn't date someone who was friends with people like that. When I said, or implied, that I wouldn't understand it, what I really mean is that I wouldn't be understand*ing*. I wouldn't put up with it because it reflects badly on you to be friends with people like that, and I have zero patience for stupid bullshit or a guy with no backbone.

It's the same as not wanting to date someone who hangs out with meth addicts, or has a ton of really obnoxious fat tumblr friends.

Family is totally different, even if theyre a pain in the ass there's no reason to go nuclear. Not everyone feels the same way, but I grew up in the bible belt, I could marry a guy and still be ok with moving out of my own house for a week or two while his parents visited... mainly because he'd have to do the same for me.

That whole idea that you have to "come out" to everyone to live some bs "authentic" life is shit immature/naive twats think, and assholes with their heads up their asses tell them to sell them books and get on liberal tv and make money. I'll tell anyone who asks, except my family because as long as I tell them whatever stupid shit they want to hear, we're all perfectly happy.

Just don't be an asshole, and don't make friends with assholes, that's all I'm looking for in a guy.
>>
of course. but then again im not even out to more than a couple people myself. that might make things even easier desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.