[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard some transsexuals claiming that just being on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: Skittles.jpg (100KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Skittles.jpg
100KB, 500x333px
I've heard some transsexuals claiming that just being on hormones eased their dysphoria. Passing is not really a feasible goal for me. Is it worthwhile to go on HRT for the neurological effects (if they are real) and stay in the closet? Can I hide the effect of HRT from the outside world?
>>
>>6863891
hide your titties and it will be fine
>>
>>6863891
Right there with you anon, almost 11 months and hopelessly unpassing.

We can never be alright outside, but at least you can be a little alright inside. I don't regret starting and trying my best every day, nor should you aim to be any different.

You can hide well, but people will eventually always immediately notice there's something abnormal about you. Very aware people will gender you correctly when you're hiding and not even trying, which feels good and terrible all at the same time.
>>
>>6863925
Did hormones improve your mood or otherwise alleviated some of your pain?
>>
I've heard this too. Does it also apply to FtMs or is T too powerful?
>>
>>6863942
There's basically no chance you can hide effects of T.
>>
>>6863938
It did, honestly. My anxiety was through the roof and causing other health problems. Coincidentally they went away with the anxiety after a few months.

Generally speaking I'm happier. I never realized the true cause of why I felt dead inside all the time. I still have a terrible outlook but I feel much better and rarely think about my own demise anymore. There's a bliss in having the right hormones there, it feels good.

For all of the pissing and moaning about not passing, the changes that did happen were worth it and I'm happy with. I've never regretted it. I started just about to turn 25, just about to turn 26 now.
>>
>>6863958
I'm glad to hear that. Thank you for taking the time to answer me.
>>
>>6863942
Entirely depends on how oblivious people are and how mannish you were starting out to begin with.
>>
>>6863925
same except i am 15 months + hopelessly unpassing
luckily my tits are not even noticeable so i don't have to worry about what i wear lol
>>6863938
>Did hormones improve your mood or otherwise alleviated some of your pain?
yes to both
>>
>>6863963
Happy to anon, I hope it works out for you no matter what choice you make.
>>
>>6863942
if you have ovaries it's the E that is too powerful

source
me
>>
>be mtf
>wear binder
mtftm lol
>>
>>6863987
>she can grow bewbs
lmao pleb
>>
So what happens if your bearded? I've read beard hair will grow slower and lighten in color, but never stops growing. However, the skin on the face gets thinner, so wouldn't shaving cause more irritation?
>>
>>6864129
Is there really no way to dehair your face?
>>
>>6864426
Laser/electrolysis
>>
>>6863907
How uncomfortable are binders anyhow?
>>
>>6863891
it only made mine worse as i realized i would always be a laughable facsimile of what i really want. the "neurological effects" are mostly memes; unless your dysphoria is centered around not being able to cry when you feel sad it's not really going to do anything. of course, it can be a relief to know that you won't further masculinize
>>
>>6863925
>>6863958
>>6863968
>hormones improved my mood

>>6868485
>hormones did shit for me

Just once I'd like a straight answer. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Why is this shit always so complicated?
>>
>>6868485
Posted in thread earlier, yes anon some of us were emotional husks beforehand and it just feels so good to feel anything at all.

Really don't agree with you in general.
>>
>>6868490
Don't listen to the angst. It may not even be their fault, emotions flow up and down as they naturally should.

You'll never get a "straight answer" because it's all our experiences. Just do it anon, if you want it bad enough go for it. You've got nothing to lose, really. We'll all be just as ugly when we're dead.
>>
>>6868492
>>6868498
Thanks. It's just scary. Doing anything about this, acknowledging it, is terrifying.
>>
>>6868498
yeah i'm totally just being angsty
>>
>>6868461
Hardly, as long as you aren't wearing a real tiddy-smasher model. Even so, there are fun side effects like rib damage, skin irritation, breathing restriction etc etc. You kind of get used to it.

t. ftm
>>
File: 1457935211703.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457935211703.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>6868709
can I use one to damage my ribcage into smol size
>>
>>6868735
Good thing you posted an animu grill otherwise I would've thought you were serious.
>>
>>6868735
No but you can puncture a lung and die an unpleasant death if you're into that.
>>
File: 1470799720249.png (117KB, 683x470px) Image search: [Google]
1470799720249.png
117KB, 683x470px
>>6868793
well I'm already dying an unpleasant death, just very slowly!
>>
>>6868735
possibly
when i was 14 before i started blockers i was terrified of binding because i was worried it might inhibit ribcage growth, and i did for several months wear a belt wrapped tightly around my hips to inhibit their growth
it...possibly worked somewhat, but it also caused my hips to be covered in huge, disgusting boils from constantly trapped oil that covered the belt and everything i owned and i smelled awful all the time and by the end of it was in too much constant pain to walk
i already had an awkward gait due to pre-existing disability but it's been even worse since, and i'm 18 now so it's been a while
still infinitely better than the possibility my hips could have been 1cm wider
>>
>>6868829
That's hardcore.
>>
>>6864426
>>6864440

Could do that, but i'd want to try life on HRT for awhile to see if its really better for me first. Theres no point in being a tranny if HRT makes me feel like shit. Currently I'm too overweight to make transition worthwhile. So my current solution is just to smoke weed alot.
>>
Hormones made my suicidal feelings go away.

Dysphoria is still here, but i'm working on it.
>>
>>6868735
that's what corsets are for.
>>
>>6869281
>Corset+Binders
this has to be the weirdest fucking outfit lol
>>
I'm only 4mo. AA and 1mo. estrogen, and it's already obliterated my male sex drive and fixed most of my acne. Both those things were distressing, and even if these are the strongest effects I ever get from HRT, it's already worth it. I definitely recommend it as an experiment, OP. No attempt to pass necessarily needed.
>>
>>6863925
>feels good and terrible all at the same time.

Ooooh I can imagine. Kinda like if you were foreign and tried to fit into your host country and somebody said hello* in your mother tounge. Its like, man Im trying to be low key.
>>
>>6868829
metal as fuck anon, you have the man spirit
>>
>>6863891
I'm about 3 years into hormones and at around a year in I kinda just lost my dysphoric feels from what the hormones did to me. I look male, but not masculine at all if that makes sense, and I guess that's all I really needed. I don't feel dysphoric about anything anymore, not even my genitals, not even being addressed as a male. I do get treated as a cute male though, and basically get seen as this pretty effeminate fag, but I really like it. The femboy life is the life for me.

Because of this I don't know if I was even trans to begin with or if I just wanted to be a cute boy all along and didn't realize it until I became one.
>>
>>6868461
If you have double Ds, pretty uncomfortable. If you have tranny cone tits, on the other hand...
>>
>>6870762
what if I accidentally grow two big traffic cones tho
>>
>>6870785
Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs -> VLC -> Uninstall

twice
>>
>>6870796
well played
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.