[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm straight dude over the past couple months I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1472763127295.gif (1MB, 301x380px) Image search: [Google]
1472763127295.gif
1MB, 301x380px
So i'm straight dude over the past couple months I've been jerking off to the thought of my gay friend sucking me off, I don't know how it started, but I'm straight and i need to know the best way to get him to do it.

Is there away of asking for it with making it weird if he doesn't want to?
>>
>>6863452
>"straight"
Ask him. Also
>"straight"
Just know that if you go through with this you're not straight.
>>
>>6863452
Just be candid. Have a few drinks together and get a vibe going and slide it into the convo after you're both comfortable. If you're decent looking he probably wants to do it anyway.
>>
Is there a guide for the opposite situation?
I'm a gay boy, and there are just so many hot straight boys, i would really like to give a blowjob.
Wait. I think I just comfirmed 6863475's last sentence.
>>
>>6863475
I'm better looking for sure I'm not attracted to this person really I just happened some how like fetish.

>>6863586
All my fantasize about him start with me helping him out with something and then he ask if I need anything and looks me in the eye and touches me with his weird gay hand thing.
>>
>>6863615
Well just make a move then if the desire to do so is that strong. Live your life. Just be aware that introducing something like this *will* influence and change the way your friendship works. He'll either catch feelings for you, or you'll get bored of his company when you eventually get bored of him sucking you off. It depends, of course, on the individuals involved, but it's hard to reconcile sexual experiences with a friendship. If you value your friendship with this person then it may not be wise to inject sexual things into it with no foresight or intention of a relationship (or even a real attraction to this person), because the dynamics of it are most certainly subject to change.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.