[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck everything famalams. I hate my state of being. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1453728059936.jpg (73KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1453728059936.jpg
73KB, 680x583px
Fuck everything famalams. I hate my state of being. I'm going to off myself ASAP.

I'm almost 29, and with nobody conceivably there for me, I'd already be "dead" within a year tops. So not many people will notice my death, other than potentially the neighbours for stinking up the flat. So I'm going to go an hero in a secluded woods to prevent that.

Give me some good methods. Keep in mind I can't drag a helium cylinder to an undiscoverable place. Apparently KCN is horrendously painful and hard to get, but works. Any other suggestions?
>>
>>6863078
Why do you want to kill yourself ?
>>
File: 1471393702225.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1471393702225.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
>>6863078
The best way is to hang yourself. Rope is easy to get, you can practice tying a proper noose at home so you kill yourself instantly when you take the short drop out in the woods. If I ever worked up the nerve for suicide I'd do it this way.
>>
File: tumblr_n13hkw1HJH1t0cyp2o1_1280.jpg (437KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n13hkw1HJH1t0cyp2o1_1280.jpg
437KB, 700x469px
>>6863078
Drop a acid and think about life then try to change the way you think just kill of the self that wants to die or think it should die and make a better person and if it a situational think that makes you want to die then that also can be changed.This what I do when i start feeling like I want to off myself.
>>
You could probably make potassium cyanide in your kitchen. It's your best bet for a reliable quick death, hence why secret services all use them and not nooses, which are actually memes.
>>
Well, pills and alcohol aren't really effective. The best way is to either hang yourself, shoot yourself in the head, or jump off a cliff/bridge. My biggest advice: Remember to write a suicide letter. If you don't, the people lefte behind won't understand, why you did it.
>>
Don't do this. You can fix your life. EVEN NOW THERE'S HOPE FOR MAN.
>>
>>6863193
>hence why secret services all use them and not nooses,
They use it because its small and easy to hide when behind enemy lines unlike a noose.

also low survival rates
>>
File: 323.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>6863209
yah

Nebber give up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
Weird shouldn't there be more people mocking the people that care enough to reply with thoughtful stuff?
>>
>>6863240
Welcome to /lgbt/, where people give a fuck. Complimentary hug?
>>
>>6863093
I'd also do it like this.

Alternatively if there's a high point where you can jump off from in the woods. I once found a perfect place to jump from but it was too far away from the city.
>>
Do it. You're dead weight anyway and mommy never loved you. The world needs fewer sour pusses spoiling the fun of we happy, successful people to whom life truly belongs.
>>
>>6863577
Looks like the alt-right trannys have awoken
>>
>>6863078
stream?
>>
>>6863078
High dosage of opiates and xanax and you die slowly of respiratory failure.
>>
File: Jikh.jpg (185KB, 660x431px) Image search: [Google]
Jikh.jpg
185KB, 660x431px
>>6863231
Desu neba
>>
>>6863078
Just bash your fucking skull in with a brick. Stream that shit too.
>>
>>6863078
I'm going to go deep into the woods and shoot myself. I'm hoping the local wildlife will handle the clean up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.