[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any scientific evidence that HRT causes irreversible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Снимок.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Снимок.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
Is there any scientific evidence that HRT causes irreversible infertility? Everybody talks about it as something that is self evident but I haven't seen any proofs yet. I need to be sure.
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>6863080
I've never heard of Google. How do i use it?
>>
>took HRT for 3 years
>levels in cisfemale range
>eventually date a woman
>"no problem le infertile"
>10 weeks later
>anon somethings up
>don't believe the memes
>>
>>6863082
I don't know. Google it.
>>
>>6863083
do you ejaculate? What anti-androgen do you use?
>>
>>6863083
That sucks.
>>
>>6863083
She cheated on you
>>
>>6862963
Yes, there is.
Are you fucking retarded?
>>6863083
>using your dick
You deserved to get cucked, it's blatantly obvious that she wants a man.
>>
>>6863178
>Yes, there is.
And where is it exactly?
>>
>>6862963
I think it's an assumption we used to make, that we're slowly realizing was not entirely correct. I've heard you can stop hormones for a good period of time, like half a year, and potentially restore to viable semen production levels.

Same thing goes for trans men, we have more than a few cases of pregnancy even after several years of testosterone in their system.
>>
File: eh kid.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
eh kid.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
Fertility on hormones is comparable to being infected with HIV and taking antiretrovirals.

Sure your levels are mostly in the undetectable range but sometimes there is a "blip" or a sudden spike creating a window of opportunity to infect or in this case impregnate someone. In both cases, a condom is a sure means to stop both the AIDS virus and pregnancy. I hope it's clear now.
Stay safe.
>>
>>6862963
I'm also curious OP. If someone has been on HRT for like 7 or 8 years and then stops, can they produce healthy, normal semen?
>>
>>6862963
Give this a read, it covers infertility in a trans woman who was on HRT for 5 years (as well as how lactation is induced for breastfeeding for trans women).
>>
>>6863818
oops, http://www.milkjunkies.net/2013/05/trans-women-and-breastfeeding-personal.html
>>
>>6863786
eventually they can

trust me i'm a doc
>>
File: vomit.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>6863821
>Sarah was still able to produce what she calls ‘baby-making ingredients’
>Sarah banked her gametes, a choice she believes all trans women should be offered.
>she and her wife decided to conceive
>her wife
>her wife
>her
fucking transbian hons
>>
>>6863841
>being this mad
It's okay sweetheart I'm sure one day you'll get married, there's someone for everyone even you!
>>
>>6863083
Assuming you didn't get cucked, which anti-androgen? Let me guess, you were on spiro?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.