[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ is there anyway to tell if you'd be a cute girl if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (99KB, 907x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 907x592px
/lgbt/ is there anyway to tell if you'd be a cute girl if you transitioned?

So I'm in the closet but I have a huge crush on my best friend and have this fantasy that I become a cute grill and marry him.

Last night I got really drunk with him and jokingly asked if he'd marry me if I transitioned into a cute grill and he said if I was cute enough sure.

I'm mostly straight but I'm too shy to talk to girls so still kissless virgin as a freshman in college.

Also here's stats if it helps at all
>18 years old
>5'9"
>around 150 pounds
>probably around 20% body fat ratio
>fairly fit
>I think I'm at least decent looking as a guy since I regularly get 6's or 7's and occasionally 10's in face threads

What you guys think?
>>
File: iuno.jpg (34KB, 245x254px) Image search: [Google]
iuno.jpg
34KB, 245x254px
>>6862823
Dude i totally can relate. my best friend recently got a girl friend and now he spends all his time with her. a few months ago i broke down from dysphoria, and now i am on hormones in secret. I constantly fantasize about becoming a woman and having sex with him.

Hopefully i will look better than his girlfriend and be able to steal him back. its funny how things turned out like this.. i never used to like men either but now all i think about is sucking dicks.
>>
>>6862823
>probably around 20% body fat ratio
>fairly fit

No lad.
>>
>>6863567
Probably a little under 20%. I'm in the middle of a bulk. I have a fair amount of upper body muscle. My stomach is a little flabby but u can tell there's abs underneath.
>>
File: smug frog.jpg (32KB, 683x438px) Image search: [Google]
smug frog.jpg
32KB, 683x438px
>if you'd be a cute girl
you won't be, i can tell you that :^)

>male cheekbones
>dude nose
>thin upper lip
>massive squarish chin and jaw
>face too wide
>archetypal proto-hon features
>>
>>6862823
How long is a rope?
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 1720x1889px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 1720x1889px
>>6863567
Pic related. Nothing to brag about at least not yet but I think it's above average fitness wise.

>>6863883
HOLY FUCK WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN SO HIGH TEST BUT BE SUCH A BETA!
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 340x255px
>>6862823
Here's full story if it helps at all:

He's not gay. I'm only sort of bi and and I doubt I'd have the same feelings I have for him with any other guy.

We've been friends since middle school since I moved to his school district. The school I was at before I had no friends and I was completely socially deprived so I think I might've confused the feelings of friendship with love with him but those feelings have stuck with me through the years. I remember back then I was actually taller then him and he was kinda chubby too. Now he's 2 inches taller then me and has an amazing twink body. He's also the only guy I know who's even more socially incompetent then me. If he wasn't so shy like me he could definetly be a Chad.

Anyway he's also among the few people irl that I can talk about literally anything with. Whether that's Trump, anime, niggers, kikes, girls, our social retardation, even 4chan, etc. Everything except how I want to suck his dick and marry him.

I've wanted to come out to him since sophomore year of highschool but at this rate I'll probably go my entire life without telling him. I'm 75% sure he won't reciprocate feelings. And because of both of are autisms i dont know what would happen to our relationship after I came out to him. There's a chance we'd just end up avoiding each other and losing contact which I can't risk. He's one of the few actual people I trust in this world.
>>
>>6864038
Follow your heart bro, just be yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>6864243
>just beeeee yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (288KB, 1144x1409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 1144x1409px
>>6862823
Bump
>>
>>6862823
>So I'm in the closet but I have a huge crush on my best friend and have this fantasy that I become a cute grill and marry him.

Don't do it, please, I was in the same shit as yours.

If you want to transition, you have to do only for yourself and not because someone else, you could regret that in so many way you can't imagine.

I told everything I felt to my best friend, about him and my gender dysphoria, he became my boyfriend and liked me a lot (apprentely he was bi/pansexual), at first it was great, finally a bf and someone to talk about my dysphoria, but it didn't last much, he didn't wanted me to transition after that, he liked me this way, he liked me being a "trap" and not a girl, I started feeling like shit because of him and I dumped him, now I am heading straight (lol) to transition without someone who only made my life worse.

I don't mean it's going to end bad for you aswell, but think it like ten times before thinking doing it is a good thing.
>>
>>6864005
Do not inflict this on your juicy body, friend. Do not confuse fetish for identity.
>>
>>6866067
Maybe you need to not confuse identity with fetish.
>>
>>6862823
I don't know anon, I'm in the closet too.
depression and self hate also took at toll in my body since I just stopped caring which don't really help me have an idea if I would look decently or not.
>>
>>6862823
>/lgbt/ is there anyway to tell if you'd be a cute girl if you transitioned?
do you look like a cute girl now? if not, then no.
and judging by your post and image, you are neither trans or anywhere near feminine enough to pass as female let alone be attractive lmao.
>>
>>6862823

> tfw no total bottom sub bf to treat like a girl in bed and in romance life but remains a man on the streets

How do I cleanse myself of this fetish? If it can even be called that.
>>
>>6862823
i think the lower 2/3rds of your face are really qt
>>
>>6862823
>wanting to transition purely for sexual desire purposes
>what is AGP the post
>>
>>6864005
With your body you could definitely pull it off. Face needs FFS though probably, but hormones will also help with that.

Don't let your dreams be memes anon!
>>
>>6862823
is that you? your jaw looks like you're 30
>>
>>6863292
you just end up wondering "why wont you just leave her for me?" no matter how cute you get

welcome to the finish line.
>>
>>6865979
well, if you are on hrt, you're still not a girl. surley you could have explained that to him?
>>
Bumping for posts like these

>>6863292
>>6864038
>>6865979
>>
>>6864005
>>6862823
>Potential for muscle
>willing to work out and actually calorie count for bulks/cuts
>crush on best friend

You're gay/bi anon. Don't feel the need to rewrite your entire physiology for one guy, especially since (if you're like most of us fags who crush on besties) you will think back on this crush in 2-3 years and wonder why you were even into him in the first place.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.