[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you buy female clothes and cosmetics? mfw I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1472778133659.jpg (31KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1472778133659.jpg
31KB, 400x398px
Where do you buy female clothes and cosmetics?
mfw I'm scared to go to the shop and ask for this staff
>>
>>6858447
Just go to Target. The bigger the store the less likely the staff are to even notice you, let alone give a fuck what you're buying. Most service people don't care what's happening around them as long as they get paid.
>>
>>6858447
There are two ways to get around the awkwardness of shopping for girl stuff in guy mode:

1) Pretend you're shopping for your girlfriend. Having a shopping list on hand as a prop helps to sell this story.

2) Find a woman to buy your girl-mode starter set, and instruct you in the finer points of makeup application. Then you can do your future shopping in girl mode and hopefully no one will clock you (or at least won't care).
>>
>>6858447
One tip I learned from here is that when you're on your way to the fitting room, have the guy clothes over the womens clothes in your arm. It would just look like you're going to be trying on guy clothes. It's easy too, since guy clothes are obviously bigger in size.
>>
>>6858447
>female clothes
My local thrift shop
>cosmetics
The grocery store, it has a self-checkout.
I mean if you're that scared you could always order ur shit online
>>
>>
>>6858447
Don't be a chicken shit and just do it. Before you go read guides on what to buy so you don't end up wasting money on stuff you'll never use or use only a few times. When you go into a store to buy stuff do not act like an autist or act nervous because you will stick out. I recommend ordering one of those makeup boxes that doubles as like a makeup starter kit from Ulta. They're like $20 or so and has most everything besides foundation.
For foundation and tranny's first clothes go to Target as has been said her already. Go to the makeup section and find foundation. Get powder if you tend to be oily and get cream or liquid if you have drier skin. For color if you have more pink in your skin than yellow look for fairer tones and if you have more yellow then look for neutral tones. Grab a tube of mascara while you're at it.
For clothes don't go with anything too flashy or femmey out the gate. That's a baby tranny's first mistake and you will look stupid. You can discover what actually works for you later. In the meantime get some safe bet items that can be worn with most styles. Get some Merona tees and order tall jeans online from like Old Navy or something. You can get a pack of underwear online if that makes it easier for you. Lastly get a good razor and electric shaver to groom yourself if you haven't started that yet as well as investing in getting permanent hair removal. If you're not black or tan and you're brunette then go with laser. If you're a blone or redhead or not white or fair skinned then get electrolysis.

Hope that helps and just do it already.
>>
i got a friends gf to buy me some skinny jeans and a cute belt before i was out all the way...hell i still wouldnt shop for that kind of stuff myself...or id pretend to be on the phone with my gf and act as if it was the last place in the world id wanna be, thankfully most department stores thers a ton of gay young men working there that would love to help you out...honn....
>>
File: unsure.jpg (13KB, 224x219px) Image search: [Google]
unsure.jpg
13KB, 224x219px
Whenever I try on grill-ish clothes (mostly sweaters and such) people just give me these knowing winks and little smiles. It's awkward as heck. I once came out of the fitting booth in AS Adventure and the lady thought I was bringing back clothes for someone else still in the booth.
>>
In bigger cities trans support groups can run clothing swaps so you could pick some up from a trans dude and maybe get tips on make up
>>
>>6859105
Isn't laser hair removal not permanent though?
>>
>>6859290
It takes multiple sessions because hair grows in cycles. Darker hair and fairer skin have the best results because it's easier for the laser to kill hair cells.
>>
>>6858447
Amazon.
Discreet, Easy, Gift cards can be bought and used in your local store without cashiers caring.
>>
ask your mom to buy for you
>>
>>6858447
Say you're buying it for theater.
>>
Goodwill or other shit suburban thrift stores are pretty good, especially early on weekdays. The employees don't give a shit and the customers are probably half stoned or have dementia or something. Get a combination of stuff from either gender when you try stuff on. Makeup you can probably get online.
>>
>>6859105
This is great advice.
>>6859290
Laser is considered permanent hair reduction. As long as you don't go back on testosterone you will have much less hair and it will be much thinner. Electrolysis can take care of any little stranglers.
>>
amazon nigga
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.