[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom has almost turned depressive after she found out i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-08-06 23.35.16.png (665KB, 443x959px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-06 23.35.16.png
665KB, 443x959px
My mom has almost turned depressive after she found out i have a crossdressing fetish.

How can i stop suffering because she's suffering?

I realize the reason of her suffering is retarded but she doesn't and since knowing that i do this she's been feeling down for over a year...
>>
>>6857837
Over a year? Ask a professional and not 4chan.
>>
>>6857837
Your mother is simply stupid. I am sorry but there is no cure from stupidity.
>>
File: ahbe5Fy.jpg (15KB, 434x308px) Image search: [Google]
ahbe5Fy.jpg
15KB, 434x308px
>>6857837
how did your mom find out? Of course she's going to be depressed that she has a weird ass gay son who dresses up as a girl. you should've been more discreet anon.
>>
>>6857837
just tell mom you're not a tranny, and she'll be relieved
>>
>>6857837
Didn't she watch the Bruce Jenner special? I mean, what mother wouldn't want that to be HER son someday?
>>
If I was a mother and my son who I had hoped and dreams for to become a upstanding member of society. A strong man with a family and friends. And I found out my son jacks off in panties and fantasies about being a girl. I would be depressed to.
>>
>>6858486
daughter*

Shitlord
>>
>>6857837
She needs to get over it or seek help
>>
>>6858005
Yea, so stupid to discover your offspring turned out to be some reprobate. How stupid of her, it's 2016!
>>
>>6857837
Lol man, did you ever think maybe there is a reason you feel bad? Now you are trying to desensitize yourself to your own mothers pain. Obviously the problem is her, not you, just ignore everything your own conscience is telling you.
>>
>>6857837
my mother found out about my pantsu stash when i was twelve but thankfully she had already been suffering her whole life to the point that it didn't matter
>>
>>6857837
By no means am a pro... I am just some normal Joe who's been around the block so please don't take my advice to the letter... Your mother sounds like shes unsure of her parenting she thinks some how her and your father if you have one did this to you in some way or form.. I would recommend talking to her tell her your still the same kid she raised you still lover her the same and tell her its not her fault... Even if you know its not it just some time needs to be sad. When i came out to my Mother that I was Bi things hit the fan between us and after we talked things over she understood... And if that dose not help perhaps you can go to family theripy and get a out side point of view... In any case i am sorry and hope you take some thing away from this best wishes safebet1980
>>
This post is surreal >>6860654
>>
>>6860654
she thinks im gonna turn gay and also, retardedly enough, thinks imma hook up with someone and get raped or assaulted; which is possible, but it's something that can happen to anyone, and my partners aren't even related to my CD since im not planning on hookin up with anyone that i wouldn't normally hook up with in the first place. I suspect she thinks im getting regularly fucked in women's clothing or something lol, which isn't even close to the case, me being an autistic virgin.

And then there's the obvious "i wanted u to be normal member of society" bullshit.

Idk things are looking bad for us. My strategy is just to stfu about it until she gets over it in a year or two.

Luckily she hasn't gotten into her head the possibility of me being a tranny (which i'm not), so, you know, things aren't that terrible yet,
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.