[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw lonely and want a bf Life just feels meaningless. Between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 'Self Loathing'.jpg (87KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
'Self Loathing'.jpg
87KB, 642x960px
>Tfw lonely and want a bf

Life just feels meaningless. Between having an almost non-existent social life and a job I hate, I don't really have anything in my life that I attach value to or that makes me feel 'good', and I feel things would be better if I had a partner to share things with and to give me a 'goal'.

But I don't know where I would go to search for someone. I just always assumed 4chan would be a good place, since most people here share at least a number of similarities.
>>
File: 1437711436825.jpg (485KB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
1437711436825.jpg
485KB, 1296x864px
>>6856140
>since most people here share at least a number of similarities
Suffering the human condition isn't much of a similarity, except in the abstract for a cenobite with a strong theological perspective on pain. But I guess I know what you mean.
>>
>>6856140
learn to be happy alone
if you go into a relationship expecting your bf to alleviate all your sorrows somehow you're already doomed
>>
>>6856192
Agreed, you have to Love yourself first before you start to find Love my friend. Once you feel happy about yourself thats when things change. You may have a job that you hate but at least you have income coming in. See that as an accomplishment and something to be happy about. then look at yourself and realise why you feel this way.
>>
>>6856192
>>6856748
I don't think this is the best advice.

Having someone can certainly make shouldering life's burdens better, in the sense that it gives one a sort of "purpose", i.e. "I used to hate my job, but now I can tolerate it because I can use the income to build the life me and my partner want", versus "I'm alone and hate my job and don't care about money because I'm all alone and have nothing to live for."

t.someone who used to hate their life until my partner came along
>>
>>6856192
>>6856748
>Learn to be happy alone
what is this meme advice?
I've been friendless for the majority of my life and I'm miserable
The little friends that I have, we don't actually do any friends stuff, I never get invited for anything save for a girl friend (and thank god she is actually cool, for a woman).
I think that in 21 years of being the weird shy and quiet kid with no friends, I would learn to be alone, right?
Well, day by day I feel more miserable and more angry with everything in general, every time I feel lonely I have to fap about 3 in succession times just to make it go away, but it never does, I instinctively lean over to kiss someone when I cum but I always break in tears when the orgasm fades and I notice nobody's there
I dream with hour-long handholding and cuddle sessions while I sleep.
I'm not even ugly, I go to the gym, I groom myself, I dance and sing a lot when I'm at home alone, I'm learning how to draw, how to play guitar, I play videogames, I read books
and you know what? it's never enough to fill the void. I'm constantly trying to not let myself get down, and I'm losing the battle
Can any of you imagine the frustration of sometimes at night when it's quiet, just wanting a single hug and having nobody there for you? That weird heavy feeling right in the middle of your chest?
Worst of all, there is nobody in real life I can vent to, what would be your reaction if one of your friends just suddenly showed how absolutely broken and needy he is on the inside for no reason? I have to pretend to be sane
I just feel hopeless and powerless, and I will probably die alone and forgotten
I don't even consider ever getting a bf, who would would want to stay with me considering I'm like this? I don't want or like just sex, I want to care and be cared for
>>
File: 1433758178760.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433758178760.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>boy says we can get together in the morning
>hasn't responded to or read my good morning text
>I lost sleep thinking about meeting him
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 600x400px
I would never date you OP, that image you used is creepy af. I'd like someone who'd only post cute images.
>>
>>6856192
I did this and went from being fairly sociable with friends to a hermit who hasn't seen anyone I don't work with in 6 months. I still go outside and am physically after but I have no social drive at all. I want to have it but I'm at the point where everyone bores me and I rather just do something by myself. Even when I'm bored to death I can't be bothered.
>>
>>6864103
Grow up you fucking baby. No wonder you're alone, you sound like an insufferable whinging cunt.
>>
>>6864571
yeah screw you, I keep this shit to myself and only now have I said anything for the first time

it's exactly because I fear of responses like that that I don't tell anyone and keep it all inside
>>
>>6856140
tinder

it didnt cure my depression tho, having a bf I mean
what you want can only be accomplished by not being depressed and having a bf might not help you
it didnt help me at least
>>
>>6864103
Iktf
not the crying orgasm part tho

dont get your hopes up, I had everything that I wished for when I was depressed and everything was a huge let down because of how high my hopes where

do you see a psychiatrist?
you should, dealing with social anxiety was my first step into stop being a lonely loser
I still am but im not as sad at least
>>
>>6864610
Well, it's good to say what you feel, but if people can't relate to your situation they tend to be dismissive. That anon is probably just trolling, as I myself might be, but the main goal is to assess your state honestly.

You like music, art and dance. You feel a genuine longing for intimacy, which is paramount for the human race and can be reciprocated to you---just not this very minute.

But someone out there can do it. They may well be eager to see you, to meet you. But you have to hold your keel steady(sorry, seafaring metaphors don't mean much these days) and keep your focus.
If you're drifting because of injury or other bad fortune, it's understandable. But you seem capable enough to make it so I feel more inclined to try and fill your sails, as it were.

Good luck!
https://soundcloud.com/dazedandconfused/laura-groves-dream-story
>>
>>6864610
>>6864103
Let's say you do miraculously find a partner and you're 'happy'. What happens if you ever break up? It's important that you manage to have some semblance of happiness by yourself, otherwise you're just making yourself dependent on another person. You'll become one of those 'I'll kill myself if you ever leave me' people.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.