[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw realizing ur a failed man >tfw realizing ur a failed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x333px
>tfw realizing ur a failed man
>tfw realizing ur a failed transwoman
>tfw u've been crying since monday off and on
>tfw u've spent the week under ur covers hoping u just disappear
>tfw u've lost all ur friends and have become a neet due to ur transition and shitty attitude as a person
>tfw realizing ur parents probably secretly wish u'd die already cause even though they act okay around u u know deep down ur a failure and disappointment to them
Plan on parking myself in the garage tonight and hope I don't wake up. Protip from all this don't ever transition cause its all stuff that can never be unsaid or undone to anyone coming to this board even thinking of starting HRT. Not looking for sympathy just want to say thanks to the people on this board for giving me the little happiness i had in my life. In a really messed up way 4chan is a community.
>>
>>6848536
Don't give up. You can claw your way out of this.
>>
/suicide pact/ when?
>>
>>6848566
RIGHT NOW! Repeat after me:
I hereby promise to never commit suicide.
>>
>>6848591
i just want somebody to hold me before i go
>>
>>6848628
Too bad I guess you have to stick around now.
>>
Also before anyone asks if u want my nudes go on /soc/ on the trap thread im the one with the green shorts, as for live streaming it again not looking for attention just wanted to say bye to the board, especially akka she gives some good advice.
>>6848551
Theres nothing left to claw at/for
>>6848628
Thats not me
>>
>>6848536
Fuck those people who left you. I also lost 99% of my friends, just actually one remained who turned out to be a ftm like me. They're not worth crying after. I'm a pretty shitty person myself, but recently I started to open to more and more people. Only on the internet for now, but I never mention that I'm trans so they treat me as a proper guy and that honestly gives me hope. Fuck your parents also, they're the ones who need you and not you who need them. It's your own life and you can start all over and eventually be happy, man. I don't want to say it gets better since I'm not into that bullshit, but it changes for sure. You won't be stuck in the same situation forever.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
>>6848692
>Thats not me
Arrogant and egoistical to the very bitter end

You truly deserve to die my man
>>
>>6848692
>Theres nothing left to claw at/for
Bullshit. There's always something you can do. You can still find happiness. Make the effort. Stay determined.
>>
>>6848736
>being this much of a normie
>>
>>6848536
Where are you, vaguely?
>>
>>6848536

suicide's not the answer. you can make new friends and i'm sure your family is okay with you if you're still talking to them. they'll get over it.

what would make you happy?
>>
>>6848692
>when u aint had vitamin D in so long u start contemplating suicide
>>
Ended up pussying out after sitting in the garage for 5 mins. i cant even kill myself without fucking up cause im too scared of whats on the other side. kinda just praying that at this point that someone will find me attractive and find enough disgust with themselves that ill ended being discovered in a dumpster.
>>6851168 i dont want new friends though. i feel like shit for the fact that i can’t even act normal enough to fit into society as being somewhat sane. i know people on here brag about not caring what other people think but its literally all i think about. i don’t like having people disappointed in me or disgusted by me because then i feel like a failure as a person. ive always just wanted the normie life of a wife and kids and making sure that my wife is taken care of and that my children are as happy with how their life turned out as i am. the more i transition though the more that dreams gone. even if i did drop it all it doesnt change the fact that people will still look at me as a former freak. people say to move on and the past is in the past but when the past constantly comes up u cant change it. i grew up with just me and my mom and sister so i feel like even more of a failure to them. my sister didnt get the brother she was promised and my mom is just now being taken care of as shes finally getting married to a really good guy. all i did for years was sit on my ass rather than try to make lifes better for us. ive just now started to see how much she gave up for both of us and i always took that for granted. i can never give those years back to either of them. the guy she’s marrying now has a son too so my sister will actually have a real brother and my mom a son. so there really isnt a reason to keep going if i screwed up the one thing i was supposed to do.
>>6854642 getting high and acting slutty usually makes me feel better, but im still a virgin so i wish i could say that was the case
>>
>it's the "sociopath attention whore fishing for attention by any means necessary including suicide threats" episode
>>
>>6855151

you're going to have to improve your self image and learn some social skills if you want to fit into society better. if you want to detransition, or even stay transitioned for that matter, it's not gonna be a problem if you're a "freak" or former "freak". if you drop it, just own up to it and say you made a mistake and learned from it. people will either get over it or they won't and you don't need to talk to them if it really bothers you.

if you want to stay as is, just own it. you don't owe your sister a brother. but with that said, you can still be a good sister. i also think you really need to sit and talk with your mom about how you feel. if you're still on talking terms i'm sure she really loves you. just pick what pleases YOU the most. you can still be good to your family whatever your gender, but you really need to own yourself
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.