[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay guy, bottom usually, in my 20's. Just realized I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1446055479335.webm (3MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446055479335.webm
3MB, 540x360px
Gay guy, bottom usually, in my 20's. Just realized I'm starting to go bald. Never been in love or dated before but really wanted too at some point

feel like I've lost my looks completely, don't have that youthful look anymore that made me attractive. Anybody else have to go through this? Also should I give up and just let myself die?

webm unrelated
>>
>>6847606
Take finasteride or dutasteride and it will maintain what you have, preferably dutasteride. Also get some minoxidil to cause some regrowth. If you really want to be pro at keeping your hair, order RU58841 and mix it into a solution with minoxidil and take dutasteride and you'll be fine. Don't listen to scare stories about finasteride/dutasteride causing ED that only happens to old men who were going impotent already
>>
also happening to me.

went to the dermatologist and got prescribed rogaine. haven't started using it yet though.

balding is normal for men. being suicidal over that is very lame.
>>
>>6847606

We all age.

You can stop (but not reverse) the balding process with minoxidl.
You can probably regain some looks if you work out.
>>
>>6847631

It's not that it's just the idea that I feel like I'm definetely going to live the rest of my life alone now and I never got the chance to experience a relationship.

>>6847628

The hair is already thinning, no point in maintaining it.... can't just maintain what's already on it's way out.
>>
>>6847643
>The hair is already thinning, no point in maintaining it.... can't just maintain what's already on it's way out

Minoxidil is sold over the counter. It increases the blood supply to the hair follicles, strengthening them. As long as the follicles are alive, minoxidil can help.
>>
>>6847606
Shave your head and develop a personality. You know, like men do. That or just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>6847606
what the hell is this webm? it seems sad . :(
>>
a lot of people can rock a bald head.
I wouldnt care if i dated someone who was bald, anyone that would is shallow and doesn't deserve your time OP.
>>
>>6847606
If you aren't gonna take anything to stop/reverse the hair loss then buzz your hair so you don't look like a pedophile.

I don't have any qualms about dating someone with no hair.
>>
>>6847606
finasteride, minoxidil, mesotherapy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.