[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for trans people: Would you date someone who was attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: andro.jpg (89KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
andro.jpg
89KB, 450x420px
Question for trans people:

Would you date someone who was attracted to you as your assigned gender? Like would a trans woman who wasn't going to get surgery anytime soon consider a gay man, or would a trans man consider a lesbian?

-t. a tranny looking for some input
~pls don't jump down my throat~
>>
Pretty much exactly my situation right now. Tgirl, btw
>met guy through mutual friend
>he's super into me
>doesn't know I'm trans at this point so I keep him from getting too handsy
>we go out a couple times after that
>tell him
>he's shocked, maybe a little disturbed
>continue to hang out for the rest of the evening but no more physical contact
>a few days later he wants to go out again
>we end up at his place
>he ends up taking my virginity
>been dating for a little over a year now
>keeps making comments about "still loving me if I hadn't transitioned"
>encouraging me to wear unflattering clothing and no makeup around the house
>I joke about me being his gateway drug to full blown gay
>he shrugs, "maybe"

Most messed up part is that I feel a lot less dysphoria and over-all self-hate than I did before and I think if he pushed a little more I could be happy being a femboy.
So... Idk, I guess I wouldn't love him any less if we lived as a regular gay couple and it seems clear hrs feeling the same
>>
>>6839448
No. I wouldn't. If someone is attracted to me as my assigned gender, they are pretty fucked up, cause I look nothing like a man. I may not pass 100% but its damn near 99% if I don't speak, and even then its like 85%, and I'm not even two years into HRT. Someone that was only attracted to me because I shared one part with the gender they were attracted to, would basically have to ignore every other part of me. That's worse than a chaser, significantly.
>>
>>6839448
Right as I started transition my gay male friend mentioned he was attracted to me. Trouble was, I still preferred women.

Hypothetically, I would date a straight woman, as long as she otherwise respected my identity.
>>
>>6839563
I think that's understandable. I guess my post would apply more to people who are very early on, and maybe not passable.
>>
>>6839448
i might have a one night stand/fuckbuddy situation with someone who felt like that, but would be really hesitant about a long-term relationship.
>>
>>6839448
Nah. Bet it would fuck up after some time. I'm pretty lucky myself since my gf is bisexual, but if she was a lesbian I'd break up. Couldn't stand the fact she'd think of me as of a female, also after a few years on HRT I would look nothing like before so bet the relationship would change also.
>>
>>6839448
>Would you date someone who was attracted to you
yes
>>
>>6839448
Tranny here.
>Would you date someone who was attracted to you as your assigned gender?
This would be a huge turn-off for me. I could not date such a person ever.
>Like would a trans woman who wasn't going to get surgery anytime soon consider a gay man, or would a trans man consider a lesbian?
Actually a 100% gay man being attracted to me would be an insult for me. It would hurt my feelings.
>>
>>6839650
>>6839660
OP here. I feel like I relate to both of you simultaneously.
>>
>>6839448
No I wouldn't and I'd probably tell them to fuck off
>>
I could be fine with being their first heterosexual relationship, but not if they were reluctant to acknowledge that that's what it would be.
>>
>>6839448
Yes, I'm an unpassable part-time trans woman, and I usually tend to date straight cis women. They just think I'm a slightly feminine dude. Not really sure how I'm going to explain having boobs once they grow in, but I've only been on hormones for a few months so it's not a huge issue yet.

On some level, it makes me feel kinda shitty, like I'm invalidating my own gender identity... but I don't really have any other options. I'm still presenting as male in my day to day life, so it's not like any lesbians will go for me right now.
>>
Yes I was with my bf before I decided to transition. He's stll with me 3 years or so later. He's gay but he's very top and likes cute guys. Still attracted to me. I don't really pass. Just look androgynous but upon close in so inspection I don't pass. I guess I'm lucky to have someone there for me. If I didn't have him I would just be alone aside from periodic casual sex which iv found is really easy to get as a young nonugly tranny
>>
>>6839563
Meh. I doubt you pass as good as you think. You probably look like a little femboy like most "passable " mtfs
>>
>>6839448
this would only be an option for completely unpassable or non-transitioning trans people
soo most would say no
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.