[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just fuck my family and begin HRT? I've been living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Should I just fuck my family and begin HRT?
I've been living in the closet for a couple of years and when I came out a year ago (when I was suicidal and had a breakdown) my parents just fucking laughed at me. My mother thinks I should be put in the hospital and no arguments work on her because she will never think of me as of a man.
Nobody from my family knows since I'm kinda a coward and as good as I know them nobody would believe me.
Should I just fuck my whole family and move out and begin all the shit myself? Lately I can't even look in the mirror anymore and even talking is a huge pain because of my voice and stuff. I just sit at home not showering for weeks feeling hopeless as fuck. I'm 20 yo
I mean, there's a 90% chance I will actually "fuck my family" for the sake of HRT but I just wondered if someone here had the same situation and if the family's opinion changed later even though theywere in a very deep denial.
>>
Fuck em. Its obvious you arent happy in the place you are at right now and you owe it yourself to do whats best for you. If they really loved you they will eventually except you after they digest the reality of the situation and get over it.
>>
>>6839196
Yeh thought so too, I wonder if they will finally accept it after I move out and they miss me (I'm an only child so they'd end up completely alone). I mean fuck, it's "accept me or you won't ever see me again" right?
>>
>>6839039
no
you should never even consider htr until you are at least 40 and have been able to understand the risks and the life you would be giving up. and of course never NEVER take black market drugs instead of seeing a licensed professional. these are serious business and can cause death is handled inappropriately
>>
your parents are kinda assholes, just move out and fuck them.
>>
>>6839394
mfw

I'm actually doing all the diagnostic shit now. Takes a long time since I can't afford going privately, but no chances I can move out before summer 2017
>>
>>6839039
Yes, fuck your family, go and start it, you'll regret having time you wasted if you wait.
They might become accepting, they might not, who knows. They're being very selfish regardless, don't live your life to satisfy them, they don't live their life to satisfy you.

If they really love you they'll come around eventually, even if it takes years. If they don't ever come around, they never loved you, they only loved this mental construct of what they wanted you to be, at the most. If they don't come around, you were better off without them.
>>
>>6839039
Hey, fuck them, they're cunts, take control of your life and stop skewing your life to fit whatever obligations you feel you have towards people who LAUGHED when you were suicidal and having a mental breakdown.

I turned 18 a little over 2 weeks ago and back when I was 15-16 or younger I thought I'd be nearly fully transitioned or at the bare minimum on T and the realisation that I'm not anywhere near doing any of that has depressed me beyond belief. I don't know how you can still be taking these feelings I'm having at 20 but you need to just feel the fear and do that shit. You'll finally be in control of our own life. You're an adult now and you gotta start making things to hope for, you can't just wait for shit to fall into your lap because that simply isn't going to happen. The world isn't fair and it's gonna be difficult but you're going nowhere where you're at now, so yeah, fuck 'em.
>>
>>6839824
>>6839991
Thanks a lot guys(/girls). I feel less of an asshole now for "wanting to leave them" as my father guilt trips me. I mean, shit, if they accept me eventually I won't tell them to fuck off but guess moving out will make them miss me so much they'll accept anything since I'm an only child. They're kinda OK, I mean they had their abusive moments (beating me up and calling me harsh names) but since now they don't do abusive shit anymore I'll just say "accept me or never see me again" in the friendliest way possible. SIGS
>>
>>6840538
>verbal and physical abuse
>it's f-fine guys, they stopped!
:/
>>
File: aharpsealpup.jpg (30KB, 512x341px)
aharpsealpup.jpg
30KB, 512x341px
>>6840695
I...I'm a pretty good person for semi forgiving them then, a-aren't I?
>>
No but really, I guess I should seriously anknowledge the fact they called me harsh names and beat up was actually abuse. I'm kinda in denial
>>
>my parents just fucking laughed at me
Well, in that case yeah. I'd say fuck em.
>>
>>6847949
actually, based on this thread, you do seem like a good person OP. i hope things get better for you, whether your family comes around eventually or not. good luck
>>
>>6848214
>>6848145
Thanks a lot man. Honestly I just want to start the transition and marry my girlfriend and that's it. My parents don't even know about her, told them it's my friend since they would react extremely negatively if they got to know that I have a gf. I think I'm bisexual but I'm 90% insterested in women and 10% in men and the thought of getting a boyfriend instead, "like I should" makes me shiver with disgust a bit
>>
You gotta do you OP.

They're either with you on the right side of the bridge, or they're on the wrong side of the bridge and better hope they come across quick before it burns down.

Just don't worry about it. We're all dead in the end anyway.
>>
>>6848427
Yeh, true man. Since I'm an only child they're pretty much fucked if I move out and don't contact them anymore. I would be sad if it had to end like this though. Guess I'll just move out and let them do whatever they want, if they want to contact me and meet then I'll agree
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.