[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gay >tfw in college >tfw in nyc >tfw no bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1472860592737.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472860592737.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
>tfw gay
>tfw in college
>tfw in nyc

>tfw no bf

what am I doing wrong, where's my complimentary bf
>>
best way to meet people in college is to smoke cigarettes tbqh
it's how i've met at least 95% of the people i know
>>
you think bfs just poof and appear outta nowhere? what kind of effort are you putting in OP?
>>
>>6839739
Disgusting. Smokers smell gross
>>
>>6839797
Then vape some fruity pebble bullshit flavor and put the cigarette smokers to shame while you breathe your faggotry all over them.
>>
>>6839797
i'm telling you the directions if you don't want to follow them then fuckin don't
>>
>>6839004
did u trygrindr and omegle?
did u try being social in the dorms?
>did u try not being fat?
>>
>>6839004
Find out who you are and what you're going to do in life first. Make some friends and maybe a boy friend will come naturally. Don't force love.
>>
>>6839004
Lower your standards. Get out there. Be aggressively friendly. Make the first move. Find out what makes them tick.

Unless you're the lucky 1% of the population for which this all happens organically you have to make an effort.
>>
>>6839004
go to the West Village and find one, fellow legbutt
>>
>>6840061
>>6839004

Love is like farting. If you force it, it's probabliy shit.
>>
>>6839739
>>6839820
I would prefer not to.
>>6839769
I lift, but I still wouldn't even call myself an otter yet. I'm usually not very social, but I plan on joining some clubs this semester. That's a good start, right?
>>6839923
I'm not looking for hookups, and idk how to get to know people in the dorm without looking like a tryhard. Look for an opportunity I guess? And I'm not fat, quite the opposite actually, I'm a recovering skeleton.
>>6840061
How many gay marine biologists do you know?
>>6840093
That's easier said than done when you have social anxiety, but I will keep that in mind.
>>6840164
It'd be weird for me to go to gay bars alone, and all my friends are straight. I'd make gay friends, but the majority of gay guys at my school just seem like the really flamboyant sissy type. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just that that's not who I am. I don't feel like I "fit in".
>>6840600
Bruh I'm a 19 yo virgin, I'm tired of waiting and I'm tired of constantly being lonely. Even when I'm with friends I still feel lonely.
>>
>>6841407
>Even when I'm with friends I still feel lonely.

Then they're not your friends. When you stop hanging out with people that make you feel lonely, you'll realize that you were only sticking with them out of obligation and a need for validation. It is a hard lesson to learn, but once you learn it, you can start to trust your feelings to find real friends.
>>
>>6841407
>I'm not looking for hookups, and idk how to get to know people in the dorm without looking like a tryhard. Look for an opportunity I guess? And I'm not fat, quite the opposite actually, I'm a recovering skeleton.

You do know there are people on grindr and related sites that aren't looking for hook ups?

I met my bf on grindr by meeting up with him, hanging out and not having sex.
>>
>>6842182
It's not that they make me feel lonely, it's just that there's still something missing in my life.
>>6842200
I'd rather be with someone in the same school as me, but if it comes to that I guess I could give it a try.
>>
>>6842879
holy shit u're pathetic
>>
>>6842939
What makes you say that, anon?
>>
>>6842939
>>6843136

lol don't even reply to a nonpost like that just mentally filter it like everyone else

Keep trying shit. I'm in the same spot and I've decided to give up on the "let everything happen automatically like in a movie" plan.
>>
>>6844717
Thanks anon. I've gone most of my life letting everything happen automatically like you said. Looking back, I feel like I missed a lot because I never really tried. I just sorta did what was expected of me and nothing else. I've never really stopped to ask myself if what I wanted for myself was the same as what everyone else wanted for me, and now I'm not even sure if I know the answer to that question. Sometimes I feel like I don't know myself, but I guess one way to fix that would be to try new things instead of just stagnating like I've been doing. In a way, lifting has been a start to that, but there's still more I could be doing. I should be living life, not just letting it happen. I guess I just need more motivation, old habits are hard to break, but if it'll get me a bf, I'll try goddammit. The self-discovery thing will be an added bonus.
>>
>>6841407
You sound like my beta, socially awkward ex bf. Grow a pair and learn how to talk to ppl u fucking dungo. REEEEEEEE
>>
>>6841407
Listen here you faggot

>>6840061
Gave some really good advice. Getting a boyfriend should not be your number one priority. Focus on yourself first. You're lifting so that's good.

Now, that being said, I not saying that you should just cross your fingers and hope someone comes along. Finding someone takes effort. Try dating apps and see how it goes. Who knows, you might find your bf there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.