[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are gay sauna worth going or am I gonna get raped ? (Bonus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: chef.gif (79KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
chef.gif
79KB, 256x192px
Are gay sauna worth going or am I gonna get raped ?

(Bonus point for stories)
>>
>>6838326
Enjoy your poz loads, HIV, loss of dignity, and extreme feeling of remorse after you get used by a bunch of sickly old men.
>>
>>6838329
Way to ruin the thread. What a faggot. It could have been special.
>>
>>6838326

oh yes, yes indeed
>>
>>6838326
I went to two bathhouses with my x
>one was steam works in san fran, he says its pretty active on fridays but it was lame when i went. a lot of guys lay in their room face down with the door open. I assume cruzing is going on here

>went to club san diego, this one was better. We decided to screw around int he hot tub and they came on the loud speaker to say no sex in the tub, so we went to the steam room and got an audience we sucked and fucked. went upstairs and i sucked his dick in an area for tht kinda stuff, but some older asian guy tried to get hands on for a moment. he left when we told him no.
tho the hot tub was too hot and i got an asthma attack in the steam room from the heat. Plus we had a few very strong drinks and i think the heat dehydrated us so the next day we both had bad hangovers

overall they are a lot of fun. your not going to get raped but do expect older creepy people.
plus getting a room at one is much cheaper than a motel
>>
>>6838329
>extreme feeling of remorse after you get used by a bunch of sickly old men.
wow anon, were here for u if u wanna talk about getting raped by sickly old men who pozzed u up.
>>
>>6838401
I'm a monogamy-fetishising virgin. I just imagine this is what saunas are like.

>Saunas
>Public baths
>Cottages
>Tea houses
Why must you name hookups after the things I love?
>>
>>6838487
>a monogamy-fetishising virgin
whut
>so ur a virgin and no one will sleep with u because of ur strange sexual fetishes? ur like exactly the kind of person i expect in bathhouses. I also assume you will start paying gay prostitutes any day now
>>
I was invited to one and it was pretty creepy. I was the only one there that was under 40 years old or so other than the cashier there. A lot of the guys were really creepy and overly eager to talk to me and said really gross shit mostly. It was basically like condensing the worst things you've heard on grindr and then hearing them repeated in actual verbal wording straight to your face.
I think I was there maybe 20 minutes before being too grossed out and just left. I didn't have sex with anyone there.

They did have condoms and stuff at the front desk, no idea if people use them. I don't know what it's like for std rates or anything there either.
There's no public sex allowed, there's private rooms for all that stuff. Some of the rooms had stuff like sex swings in them too lol
Most guys sat around with towels over their junk but some guys were naked. Personally I didn't really feel comfortable touching any surface in there so I stayed covered up. I didn't sit down, just kind of leaned on one of the walls.
>>
>>6838507
No, I mean I wouldn't use a sauna or get pozzed up by sickly old men because my obsession with monogamy is so strong that I can't get turned on outside of the context of monogamy.
tl;dr my slutty side is permabroken.
>Why am I even in this thread?
>>
>>6838528
>>Why am I even in this thread?
That is a very good question. I was hoping you would have left already.
>>
>>6838326
What is this gif and can i see more
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 258x195px
I work at one. Most days it's pretty quiet and a lot of the customers are older, but Saturday nights we host raves and that's when the coked out twinks come in.

Pretty boring job and easy work for the pay. The only thing I hate is when people decide to take a shit in the shower or a garbage can. And the blood. Random, alarmingly large pools of blood. That I have to clean up.

Also sometimes guys try to jerk off to me while I'm cleaning but I have a carefully cultivated resting bitch face and they usually get the hint.
>>
My only experience was running into a guy at a sauna in London who I had just done a business presentation to not an hour before. A little awkward.
>>
>>6839928
It's from the game Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney : Trials and Tribulations

Here ya go if you want more: http://www.court-records.net/animation/aa-armstrong.htm
>>
>>6838528
Woah, I found a demisexual who doesn't call themself a demisexual
>>
>>6840248
>I work at one.

Any more stories? Do you have many regular visitors? Weirdos? Drug freakouts? Violence? Or is it mostly just mopping up body fluids?

I pass by the back entrance to a sauna on the way into the office where I work. Each time there's at least one worker on a smoke break. I often think "you're probably having a more interesting day than me". I'm kinda curious what the reality is.
>>
>>6842437
Calling yourself a demisexual is retarded, even if technically you are one.
I'm just gay with a specific taste for how I like the sex.
>>
>>6838326
I was in one several times, but always set up the meeting online. Going there and hoping for luck, no thanks, there are too many old men. Also you want one that has some way of giving you privacy, because of, well, old men. If you can say "no", have somebody who you want to have sex with, and neither of you has a better place to go, go for it. If you just want to go into a sauna, have money, don't mind saying "no thanks" a lot (or are really ugly and don't mind saying it occasionally), you might consider it depending on what specific sauna we're talking. If you are bad at expressing what you want and hope that prince handsome is going to invite you for a ride into lewdania, you might want to reconsider.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.