[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have gay feels >don't feel like I'm gay >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1472778775829-r9k.jpg (83KB, 523x445px) Image search: [Google]
1472778775829-r9k.jpg
83KB, 523x445px
>have gay feels
>don't feel like I'm gay
>no one likes me so no need to announce gay/bi feels
>unwanted
Anyone else feel this ?
>>
>>6838251
All of this, and
>Even though I don't identify with typical gay, I still know I have to be, since there's no other explanation
>Know that if I don't announce gay feels, nobody will like me

It's very conflicting.
>>
File: 1470121066449.jpg (363KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1470121066449.jpg
363KB, 800x1130px
>>6838251
Being bicurious is fun. I was too young when I started doing gay things to really remember it now. I'm sure you'll get an opportunity to experiment if you put effort into your appearance and follow your heart.
>>
Then learn to be a likeable person. It's not hard you lazy fuck. You just have to jump into the deep end and look like a fool for a brief period before you become an expert swimmer.
>>
>>6838279
Or flounder in the water one too many times and drown while still halfway through dabbling.
Or get encased in ice because you forgot to get out of the water before 7PM.
>>
>>6838251
>have gay feels
>don't feel like I'm gay

this makes literally no sense at all
being gay means you have sexual and romantic feelings for the same gender and not the opposite gender. that is literally all it means, so if you fit that profile, then you are a gay.
if you like both genders, then you are a bi

it's really not that hard to figure out so I'm not sure why so many of you dumb faggots keep making such a big deal about it.
>>
>>6838335
It's kind of hard to know for use if you're khv.

Specially since social pressure kind of drives people to want to reject this part of themselves.
>>
>>6838335
well>>6838343 explains it well
and if you tell people your gay but are never with a guy (or anybody for that matter) then its basically pointless right? May as well have no sexuality.
>>
>>6838343
oh please, i grew up in a fucking trailer in the 80s/90s in the fucking bible belt in a tiny little butthole of a town completely surrounded by bigots, and i knew i thought boys were cuter when i was fucking 5 years old, even though i had ZERO idea about sex because everyone was an uptight religious prude and acted like babies were brought down from heaven by storks and left in cabbage patches. we watched a lot of talk-shows on tv back then and the very fucking micro-second Oprah defined the word "gay" i knew that's what i was, and i was 10. I didnt even kiss a boy or girl until i was like 21 for fucks sake.

i know all about social pressure and it's is about making you act a certain way, not making you think a certain way. just stop lying to yourself and being retarded by thinking you're more interesting and complex than you actually are.
>>
>>6838373
>just stop lying to yourself and being retarded by thinking you're more interesting and complex than you actually are.
Never claimed not thought i was complex and interesting

Its just... i mean if your never with a guy why be considered gay? ya know? kinda pointless really.
Also distinguishing actually homo feels and loneliness is hard man.
>>
>>6838335
It's called a meme cancer. OP was going for get dubs.
>>
>>6838396
i don't define "gay" as "i enjoy fucking the same sex".
being gay means you find the same sex sexually and romantically attractive, and you dont find the opposite sex sexually/romantically attractive.

you can known what attracts you without attaining it.

i dont need to fuck a dog to know i'm not into bestiality.
>>
>>6838414
not entirely
ive heard of people having sex w/ strangers/friends then regretting it hugely
They had cock cravings but then hated doing it and didn't want to go through with it
>try it out faggot and figure it out
but i can't, so should i just not tell people and call myself straight?
>>
>>6838373
> asks a question
> gets mad at the answer

Some people suffer more influence from their environment. Also some people will have less opportunities to make up their minds.

Personally, I was taught being gay was wrong long before I even knew what it was. I'm fairly certain that, sub-consciously, I knew what was up, but what ended up happening is that I just went out of my way to make damn sure I didn't get taken for a gay. Real heavy repressing.

Most people in the world are bad at most things they do. You're, apparently, very good at accepting your sexuality despite bad circumstances. Congrats, I guess. I'd say your parents must be proud, but I don't believe it applies to this one.
>>
>>6838419
you can call yourself the queen of mars, but if you have sexual/romantic attraction to the same sex, you're not straight. and it doesn't really matter if you have some fucked up psychological problems with enjoying sex, you could go your whole life without having sex with anyone, but you still have some kind of sexuality.

>>6838420
>Personally, I was taught being gay was wrong long before I even knew what it was.
ditto, my parents dragged me to church every sunday to listen to a guy talk shit about fags. and i even had the joy of having my public school teachers randomly preach the same things while all my peers nodded along.

i definitely had a hard time accepting it, but the problem i had wasn't denying it, it was that i couldn't lie to myself or change who i was despite everyone telling me i was some horrible abomination. lying to yourself is literally fucking stupid. it's what leads to so many obnoxious hateful homophobes, and i have zero patience for you being intentionally retarded.
you can make all the posts you want about how you feel bad about being gay because everyone you know hates faggots, but fuck off with the "i dont know what's happening in my own fucking brain" nonsense.
>>
>>6838420
There's literally zero questions in the post you're responding to. He didn't ask you if you're retarded. He told you you're retarded.
>>
>>6838457
i dont think you understand senpai
if a guy fucks a guy and likes it hes gay
if a guy fucks a guy and hates it hes straight
what about the permavirgin? He shall never know since he doesn't not have sex. Can he really know if he is gay, or just a straight guy with some very temporary gay thoughts. >>6838467
i think he meant that the guy he was responding to was mad at him for asking a question , which is dumb.
>>
>>6838478
Asking really really really straight questions is worthless of a troll, though. The troll knows it's wrong, it's time to stop asking questions and start being something besides a retard.
>>
>>6838505
>Asking really really really straight questions is worthless of a troll, though. The troll knows it's wrong, it's time to stop asking questions and start being something besides a retard.
im not trolling, im serious
i want to do stuff but i know i will be a virgin. I have thought of coming out but with no partners ever kinda dumb. Why be known as gay if you never fuck dudes?
>>
>>6838510
Maybe that is why you don't get to fuck dudes? You are not advertising that you want to.
>>
>>6838517
well no one likes me man.
i dunno, used to people thinking of me as hideous, and no ability to hit on people, and im getting up there in age.
They have fucked tons already and im still havent even got on the training wheels.
Basically i know i would get rejected.
Its just my fate mane.
>>
>>6838525
Tbh if you have no intention of looking for a partner, whether or not you're gay is kind of irrelevant.

I'd advise you to find out just to feel closure, but I know that's actually a bad idea. Right now, you're unsure, so you're okay with being alone, since you do'nt know what you really want... However, if you learned what you really want, you'd start wanting it. Being alone would become unbearable, but since you're hideous, you will remain alone.

Btw why are you hideous? Are you disfigured? Either way, you're a man, are you not? Just go lift. Hell, by simply not being fat you're already better looking than 66% of the male population, if you actually get big it's even okay to ignore an ugly face. By getting strong you will become a lot better than you are right now.

I mean, if you're really ugly, it'll probably not net you a 9/10 greek god or anything, but you should be able to get someone close to your own level (ugly + buff, or at least kinda ugly + not buff at all).
>>
>>6838568
i don't want to lift senpai
also lifting does not help you mane, that meme is long dead
at best you'll look like an orgre.
>>
>>6838525
I'm not getting any younger either, but I make an effort to look and be as good as I can. Do you? Do you make an effort to look good, do you show potential partners that you care about yourself? If you are just plain ugly then you have to show you have value in other ways. Do you make sure that you work on your good qualities?
You cannot be an ugly horrible person with nothing to offer someone in a relationship and expect dick to drop in your lap, same for pussy.
Find out what your strengths are and accentuate them. Work on them.
Sounding a lot like Dr Phil but this shit takes work.
>>
>>6838596
then why do alot of people give "b urself mane". cause its easy for them
Also i wish i could find someone who likes me, i don't want to go through some trials to get someone to like me

Maybe im better off being alone and asexual or something.
>>
>>6838623
Be yourself is not always the best thing, maybe who you are now is shit. I am not saying you have to go on a vision quest to Narnia to do things that make your life better. I mean starting habits that improve who you are . Most importantly improve your view of yourself, but not in some bullshit way I mean you need to actually achieve something that is hard that you put your mind to. This is the only way to real self-esteem and pride.
Sorry if I come off as a dick, that is not my objective. I would rather see you happy and not accepting loneliness because you are afraid of starting hard work. Trust me, it really pays off. That is all the advise I can give you. I have to head out but GL anon. I Hope you choose improvement and a better chance at happiness over contentment and acceptance.
>>
>>6838658
Ill take the latter, its more feasible for me.
Thanks though anon, for attempting, not everyone can be happy i guess.
>>
>>6838310
Underrated post
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.