[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are cis straight women so obsessed with attaching themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1455832282626.jpg (80KB, 599x568px) Image search: [Google]
1455832282626.jpg
80KB, 599x568px
Why are cis straight women so obsessed with attaching themselves to LGBT movements/pretending to LGBT themselves?
>>
Their search for a gay bff didn't work out so they're trying a new tactic
>>
>shunning the support of your fellow citizens

Yeah I hope that works out for you in the long run.
>>
>>6838159
hurr durr im so progressive and awesome
>treats gay men as little more than the butt of jokes
>doesn't respect homosexuals or bisexual men
>>
>>6838159
It's not just LGBT movement, they do it to everything, because that's how women work.

You see, the point is not to help the LGBT cause, they don't give a fuck about that, the point is to get the social points from "helping".

You'll always notice that they do very little, but announce every single thing they do.
>>
>>6838180

I don't want support from obnoxious narcissists who can't give it properly.
They're not actually helping, and often they are causing more damage.

It's kinda like how I'd rather be homeless than live with someone who would abuse me.
>>
All women are bi, but they all also think they're unique in this fact
It's dumb
>>
I don't know how it started, but the current climate of privilege checking and 'shut up and listen' certainly incentivises people to grasp at any marginalised identity they can pull off to grant them a shield of victim status.
>>
Because lesbians are all just fat LARPers who want what gay men have
>>
some of them wanna feel special and progressive
>>
File: 1459458397011.gif (838KB, 263x253px) Image search: [Google]
1459458397011.gif
838KB, 263x253px
>>6838159
>attaching themselves to LGBT movements
To feel good about yourself and have fun without very much sacrifice. Some women legitimately want to make a positive change in the world, but in a fun way that isn't dangerous or depressing. You can meet lots of people around your own age who like to party. Getting involved in LGBT movements are a lot more fun than helping the homeless, and you aren't as peer-pressured into depriving yourself of meat/cars/comfort as environmentalist movements, and you make more same-age friends than tutoring a troubled youth or volunteering at an elder care facility, and it's less disgusting than cleaning trash, and it feels a lot safer for a non-black person than a BLM rally, etc.

>pretending to LGBT themselves?
-they want to be a special snowflake
-they want victimhood-status
-anger towards men leads to a celibate "political lesbian" lifestyle for her and the real lesbian she tricks into being her girlfriend (for some reason political lesbians don't date each other, but tend to go after actual lesbians).
-very prevalent lies from social-"scientists" indoctrinate the idea that women's sexuality is exactly the same as men's sexuality. when women come to notice that they are not as attracted to men's bodies with the same intensity that men are to women's bodies, they become legitimately confused. pretending LGBT is sometimes a result of legitimate confusion about one's identity.
>>
>>6838159
A lot of gays have really close female friends so perhaps women just want to help out or whatever but they feel like they're intruding unless they adopt some sort of label within the movement.
>>
File: zUwqrhM.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhM.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>6838159
fag hags
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.