[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just because I happen to be a faggot does that mean I have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1439137674679.cached.jpg (335KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1439137674679.cached.jpg
335KB, 2000x1333px
Just because I happen to be a faggot does that mean I have to fully accept the currently unfortunately popular insane regressive leftism/leftist fascism of identity politics and that kind of shit? I'm gay and I'm not all out /pol/ - I support women's rights (to a reasonable degree not female supremacy) and LGBT rights - but I both really really hate and am really really scared of the current leftist movements towards destructive and hateful authoritarianism that hates whites but supports radical Islam.
>>
>>6837119
I feel your pain OP

Both the religious and non religious version of the alternative doesn't seem to be any better.

Ill just be the centrist voice of reason until the end of time I guess
>>
>>6837119
Of course not.
If you're looking for an LTR, you're probably going to reduce your dating pool dramatically, but you'll ultimately end up with someone who isn't insufferable.
You'll also get to disappoint and piss off a lot of liberal fag hags (NB: you GET to).
>>
>>6837239
>Ill just be the centrist voice of reason until the end of time I guess
That's the annoying thing - I'm not really centrist. I'm left leaning on some things, like gay rights or women's rights, I'm for abortion, but I'm right leaning on other things like I'm against mass immigration, I'd deport all illegals, I think immigrants should assimilate.

So I'm not really centrist but more of a mix of left and right. Which, frankly, I think is much saner option than the fundamentalist you must accept all right wing views or you must accept all left wing views which I don't think is healthy for people or the democracy.

Not to mention how much of an absolute clusterfuck modern politics are with left having everything from anarchists to female supremacists to outright communists and right having everything from libertarians to evangelicals to traditional conservatives to outright fascists and no one knows anything, no one cares about anything but >muh feelings on both sides.

Though I'm currently leaning more towards the right because of the assault on free speech and expression by the currently dominant left.
>>
>>6837341
That's what everyone is.
Both parties are tailored to have just the right balance of good vs retarded policies, so as to keep the country divided against itself.
Nobody votes for a candidate anymore, they vote against the other guy.
>>
>>6837119
Tranny here.
I'm in the same boat as you.
>>
File: CRL9IoBUwAA0bNy.png (199KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CRL9IoBUwAA0bNy.png
199KB, 600x600px
>>6837119
Another tranny reporting in.
You cannot support lgbt-rights and support radical islam.
As a fact you can't even support lgbt-rights and muslim immigration! I knew quite a fews muslims and they literally hated every gay person on earth. Being gay is an absolute no-go for them and they cheer when gay people are hurt or killed - some of them don't cheer but they don't really care either.

There is no "left" and no "right" as it was before. Times have changed!
Today there are
>globalists
and
>nationalists.
Globalists are almost always pro-islam. Western nationalists aren't.
>>
I'm a bisex tranny and alt-right. One has to be fucking dumb to blindly support the progressives m8. I feel you though
>>
I'm bi and pretty anti-liberal. To be fair I'm also anti-conservative, but the point is most muslims would like to see me dead.
>>
>>6837405
Someone gets it.
>>
Im bi and I hate SJWs. I also went to Pride. First time going, and I had fun but there was only liberal shit. I was wondering why people didn't come with trump posters.
>>
>>6838660
Nationalism, at least in the traditional sense, is no longer really feasible. We live in a globalist economy, and there's really nothing we can do to change that - "opting out" would lead to economic ruin. So nationalism basically becomes a game of denial and make-believe. Trying to have pride in your country while you depend on Middle Eastern oil, Chinese consumer goods, and Russian spacecraft requires a lot of mental gymnastics.
>>
>>6837119
/pol/ is not an ideology. Neither is the new buzzword "alt-right".

If we're talking about the movements that really oppose the regressive left, I notice that west-european gay men are really fond of those recently.
Women... not so much. That's why when you say "I support women's rights", it makes me smile because they're not really defending their current rights right now. I'm convinced they're not genetically predisposed to see their freedoms as a priority. I'm kind of envious of gays for not being attracted to those unlogical creatures.
>>
>>6837119
Do not support the left wing in any of their regressive horseshit. They're an embarrassment now that are only kept alive by a few lingering party members who haven't yet accepted that they have been lied to and led astray. It isn't the same party it used to be. They aren't the good guys and they can't hide it anymore. It is absolute shitshow now.

Find a new party to believe in. Let this one die like it deserves.
>>
>>6840252
>unlogical creatures
>unlogical
There's a hint of irony here.
>>
>>6837341
> I'm left leaning on some things, like gay rights or women's rights, I'm for abortion, but I'm right leaning on other things like I'm against mass immigration, I'd deport all illegals, I think immigrants should assimilate.

That's what being a centrist is. You're not in the middle of the road on every individual issue, you're in the middle of the road generally speaking.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.